BJYM District Executive Member, Nalgonda, Telangana, BJP.
Lokesh Pawer is an Indian Politician of BJP and BJYM District Executive Member of Nalgonda, Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 28th of December 1989, Lokesh was born in the Village of Vasram Thanda in Tripuraram Mandal of Nalgonda District in the Indian State of Telangana to the couple Mr. Eslanath Rukka and Mrs. Eslanath Poolya.
In the year 2002, Lokesh obtained his Secondary Board of Education from Government High School and completed his Intermediate course at Saketha Junior College in Miryalaguda, Nalgonda in 2004.
He attained his Graduation of Degree from Nizamabad College located in Hyderabad in 2007 and acquired his Post Graduation from Secunderabad PG College at Secunderabad in 2009.
As he proceeded to gratify his functions and responsibilities, Lokesh developed into a professional by proportionately setting up a business of his own and simultaneously balancing multiple tasks by meeting the needs of people. Since he began, he has managed his family responsibilities concurrently.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
Before completing his education, in the year 2005, Lokesh entered politics with a passion to serve the people by joining the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad(ABVP) and serving as an Active Member to promote the right perspective on the need for holistic and sustainable development in students.
Upon Joining, he was designated as the Active Member from ABVP in 2005 to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
In the year 2009, Lokesh then switched to Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM) which is the youth wing of the BJP. As soon as he joined the party, In recognition of his earlier services to the people, the party unanimously handed over the responsibilities in 2013 of BJYM Social Media Convener.
For his comprehensive commitment towards the service to the people in 2018, he upgraded his designation by receiving the honorable position of Yuva Morcha General Secretary from BJYM and taking responsibility by being completely involved in the development of the Party and the welfare of the people and been following the rules assigned to him, fulfilling his responsibilities with a code of conduct.
Lokesh takes a genuine interest in the Party and participates proactively in every activity, executing his responsibilities in accordance with a code of conduct and for the benefit of the party’s public exposure.
For his work humility towards the growth and the welfare of the people, in the year 2021, he was appointed as the BJYM District Executive Member of Nalgonda by BJP by providing services to the people by satisfing the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
- A dharna was held to protest on behalf of the farmers demanding the abolition of the contributory pension scheme.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- BJP leaders staged a Maha Dharna, appealing to the central government to declare its stance on the procurement of grain just so appropriate justice can be granted to the farmers.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- In order to help the poor in the hospital during emergencies, Lokesh handed over the government-implemented Health Sree cards to them.
- As a part of Haritha Haram, massive plantation programs were taken up and distributed Plants to the village people.
- Lokesh continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for their survival and also assisted them during the financial crises.
- He took an active part in ensuring assistance programs for the impoverished and aiding them in surviving their life.
- Lokesh is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
Services rendered during the pandemic:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Lokesh offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Lokesh acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Lokesh responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
భారతీయ భారతీయ జనతా పార్టీ రాష్ట్ర అధ్యక్షుడు మరియు కరీంనగర్ నియోజకవర్గానికి ప్రాతినిధ్యం వహిస్తున్న లోక్ సభ సభ్యులు “బండి సంజయ్ కుమార్” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర బీజేపీ అధికార ప్రతినిధి “ఏనుగుల రాకేష్ రెడ్డి” గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకముగా కలవడం జరిగింది.