Lingireddy Sitaramireddy (LSR Reddy)
YSRCP Leader, Ex-District Youth General Secretary, Macherla, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP.
Lingireddy Sitaramireddy is an Indian Politician and YSRCP Leader of Macherla in Guntur District and Ex-District Youth General Secretary of Guntur from YSRCP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 11th of March 1991, Sitaramireddy was born to the couple Mr. Lingireddy Kashi Reddy and Mrs. Lingireddy Subbamma and raised in Macherla Village of Guntur District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Sitaramireddy acquired his secondary board of education from Bashyam High School located at Guntur and completed his Intermediate course from Sri Chaitanya Junior College placed at Guntur.
He attained his Graduation of Degree from Vikas Degree College situated at Macherla in Guntur of Telangana.
Shortly after receiving his education qualification, Sitaramireddy turned professional by setting up a business of his own in the field of Hospitality Industry as a Kaleel Bar and Restaurant in his locality of Macherla and also serving as the Owner of the Private Hostels in Macherla and ever since he started he simultaneously handling his family responsibility.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
Sitaramireddy has had a sense of service since childhood and intending to be able to do all services to the people politically, Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy, the founder of the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) in 2012, was enchanted by the services rendered to the people and he joined the YSRCP party and served as a Leader of the Party.
For his work humility towards the growth and the welfare of the people, In 2015, he was appointed as the Guntur District Youth General Secretary of YSRCP by providing services to the people by satisfing the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
- In the assembly, Jagan expressed his desire for the development of three regions as part of the decentralization of governance, for his work his portrait was anointed in honor of this aspiration.
- In initiatives such as Gadapa Gadapa YSR, Sitaramireddy has always been at the forefront of the people, confronting problems and working for the party’s advancement.
- Sitaramireddy took part in Sharmila’s consolation padayatra, which was held in her honor. The benefits of the welfare medals instituted by Jagan were communicated to the public, and instructions were made accessible to those who benefited from the medal program.
- Boreholes were dug in the ST community to alleviate the water constraint.
- Sitaramireddy addressed the crowd that the YSRCP Party has brought about the creation of 4 lakh new jobs since it came to power.
- High school in Andhra Pradesh has changed dramatically as a result of the day-to-day program, which aims to deliver high-quality education in public schools at the cost of corporate schools.
- Implementation of YSR scheme, YSR support scheme, bank loans for women’s welfare development, efforts to address Dwakra women’s issues, efforts to ensure proper implementation of Disha law, efforts for safety of girls, ban on dowry.
- He fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension, and also the problems of Ration Card and Health cards of the villagers.
- Sitaramireddy fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- Sitaramireddy has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone.
- With the help of the government, he dug borewells in the village and ensured a good water supply to every household to alleviate the water shortage.
- Blood donation camps and Medical camps were set up in the village by donating blood and providing medicines for free of cost to the needy people.
- The dignitaries honourably celebrated the birthday of the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Rajasekhar Reddy and laid flowers at his statue by commemorating his services.
- Sitaramireddy helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- He financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- Sitaramireddy is not limited to his services to the village but also extends to the people of the entire district.
- Sitaramireddy acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Sitaramireddy responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- Sitaramireddya honored and presented a shawl to the news reporters, Police Men by congratulating them for keeping the positive news going by continuing their responsibilities without endangering their lives during the pandemic during the lockdown.
- In response to Prime Minister Modi’s call, he organized a Covid Vaccination Drive to raise awareness among the general public about the need of receiving a free corona vaccination.
ఇటీవలే జరిగిన ఎన్నికల్లో విజయవంతం సాధించిన వైస్సార్ కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీ సందర్భంగా నాయకులంతా కలిసివారి యొక్క ఆనందాన్ని వ్యక్తపరిచారు.
రాజకీయ నాయకుడిని గౌరవప్రదంగా కలుసుకున్నారు మరియు ఆయన ప్రజలకు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞతలు తెలిపారు.
గుంటూరు జిల్లా మాచెర్ల గ్రామ ప్రజలతో కలిసి మన వైస్సార్ కాంగ్రెస్ నాయకులు లింగిరెడ్డి సీతారామిరెడ్డి గారు.