Lavudiya Veeralal Chouhan
TRS Senior Leader, NTPC Ramagundam, Peddapalli, Telangana
Lavudiya Veeralal Chouhan is an Indian politician and current Senior Leader from the TRS Political Party in the respective state of Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
On the 10th of May 1981, Veeralal Chouhan was born in Ramagundam village of Peddapalli District in the state of Telangana to the couple Mr. Shiva Lal & Mrs. Malikamma.
In the year 1994, he received his higher board of education from ZP High School resided at Ramagundam. Further, in 1995, he acquired ITI (Industrial Training Institute) from Kakatiya University located at Warangal.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
He has been interested in politics since a young age, and his passion has led him to become a politician who expects people to succeed as a consequence of his services.
He commenced his political career by joining the PDSU (Progressive Democratic Students Union) and served as a Member without heeding the trust placed on him in addition to his primary responsibility, he is addressing the problems faced by the people.
After governing the people in the respective party, in the year 2002 Veeralal Chouhan had debuted his political party into Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) founded by Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao who is the Indian politician serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana.
From the date of joining, he has been working incredibly as a TRS Party Activist worked hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the society, and has rendered desperate services to society.
His unwavering commitment and genuine determination earned him the post of TRS Senior Leader from Ramagundam where he has contributed immensely.
Since the day he accepted the reputable position he was desperately carrying out the duties assigned to him without heeding the trust placed on him in addition to his primary responsibility, he is addressing the problems faced by the people.
Veeralal Chouhan has participated Telangana Movement.
Veeralal Chouhan actively participated in the Telangana movement for the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form the Telangana as a separate State and He lent great support to the Telangana Statehood Movement by providing intellectual support.
During Telangana Movement, Veeralal Chouhan played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
Maha Dharna was held at the Clock Tower Center for the separate state of Telangana.
As being a part of the fight for the state of Telangana, Veeralal Chouhan has been organized Padayatra and fought for Telangana State along with party members.
Under the auspices of the Telangana movement, non-stop protests were held for 25 days.
He has been engaged in dharnas and rallies during continuous movement.
- In 2003, he was appointed in charge of public works with Jeevan Rao, who acted as co-Incharge, and the two worked together for 48 days in the respective hamlet.
- Being a Scheduled Caste and having vast knowledge about the problems of the downtrodden, In the year 2001 Veeralal Chouhan strived to effectively serve the downtrodden communities people to put best of the efforts and to improve the living conditions for the upliftment of backward people (SC People) and worked hard for the socio-economic development of downtrodden and contribute the maximum in drawing more and more strength of weaker sections towards the party in order to further strengthen the SC People.
Performed a Range of Political Activities shortly after joining in the Party:
- During Elections, he enthuthisiatically participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to won the party in his locality.
- He joined a large group of people at the party and helped them when they needed it.
- Veeralal Chouhan actively engaged in the Party’s initiatives and participates in every meeting organized by the relevant party.
- He organized and was involved in Political Party Joining meetings.
- He has been serving and assisting the party members whenever they are in need.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the Party.
- He accompanied many Mandal levels and District level party meetings and also organized Party Membership Programs.
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic COVID-19-
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Veeralal Chouhan offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Veeralal Chouhan acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, He responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- During the corona epidemic, medicines were distributed free of charge, raising awareness of the need to be careful before contracting corona disease.
Veeralal With an Indian Politicians
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర ముఖ్యమంత్రి కల్వకుంట్ల చెంద్రశేఖర్ రావు గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసిన సందర్భం..
TRS Senior Leader Lavudiya Veeralal Chouhan Met Telangana Chief Minister Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao.
ప్రో. ముద్దసాని కోదండరాం రెడ్డి గారిని గౌరవ ప్రధానంగా కలిసి మాట్లాడిన వీరలల్ గారు..
Lavudiya Veeralal Chouhan is an Honor meet an Indian Politician Professor. Muddasani Kodandaram Reddy
తెరాస నాయకులతో కలిసి ధర్నాలో పాల్గొన్న సందర్భం..
దిష్టి బొమ్మ దగ్ధం
తెరాస నాయకులతో కలిసి వీరలల్ గారు దిష్టి బొమ్మ దగ్ధం చేయడం జరిగింది..