Dalitha Bandu District Director, Ramreddypally, Marriguda, Nalgonda, Munugode, Telangana, TRS.
Lapangi Narsimha is an Indian Politician of the TRS Party and Dalitha Bandu District Director of Nalgonda, Telangana.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION–
Lapangi Narsimha was born on the 3rd of January 1980, to a couple Mr.Lapangi Pentaiah, and Mrs. Lapangi Ellamma raised in the village of Ramreddypally in Marriguda Mandal of Nalgonda District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 1997, Lapangi Narsimha acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Marriguda and completed his Intermediate from Shalivahana Junior College located at Marriguda in the year 1999.
He finished his Graduation Degree from vemana Degree College at Marriguda in the year 2003.He attained LLB from PMR Law College at Chinthalakunta in the year 2017.
After accomplishing his education, Lapangi Narsimha started his career by doing Real Estate Business, Named Saimatha Real Estate, and also KNR Real Estate in the year 2006, and ever since he started the profession he simultaneously handled his family responsibilities.
A JOURNEY IN POLITICS-
In the year 1999, Narsimha began his political career by joining the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) a national-level political party, and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member of BSP.
Narsimha was a sincere BSP Party Activist right from his joining and propagation of its principles and worked for the welfare of Bahujans, referring to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes, along with religious minorities.
Later, he was designated as the Bahujan Student Federation (BSF) Mandal party President the year 1999, to serve the students and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
Later, In the year 2001, Narsimha switched from BSP to Telangana Rashtra Samithi(TRS) as he was highly inspired by the party founder Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao’s sense of work during the Telangana Movement.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind by citing code of conduct and disciplinary issues.
He was elected to the position of MPTC from Ramreddypalli in the year 2006 and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
He ramped up his service and effort by contesting the position of ZPTC for Marriguda in 2014, to provide care for the people and the difficulties they face, but he lost with a difference of few votes.
He earned the people’s admiration by holding out the commitments, obligations, and powers assigned to him. As a result, he was honored as the Telecom Advisory Committee Member by TRS in 2016. He has served many people through his kind heart by carrying out the tasks assigned to him and earning the people’s responses.
His ongoing dedication and true attention gained him the position of TRS Mandal General Secretary of Marriguda in 2004, and he has served the welfare of society by carrying out his duties properly and by the rules and regulations for about 16 years to 2020.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of Dalitha Bandu District Director of Nalgonda in 2022 and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
Telangana Movement :
- Narsimha was a Telangana Activist, During Telangana Movement, Narsimha played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India and participated in many social Programs and was involved in Million March, Bike Rallies, and Dharna’s to form Telangana as a Separate State.
- He participated in Telangana Agitation which was a political movement for the statehood of the Telangana region. A hunger strike was being carried on and in that part indefinite fast and the prime demand was to implement Telangana safeguards. It is a major event in the Telangana movement.
- Narsimha played an active role in the Telangana movement and he has also suffered financially as he incurred his expenses in the Telangana Movement.
- Narasimha was such a staunch supporter of Telangana independence that he didn’t even back down when protesters started using tear gas.
- He participated in Sakala Janula samme where all people’s strike is the biggest protest of all to obtain Telangana as a separate state.
- Narasimha was very helpful in campaigning for the contesting candidate during the elections and was the main reason for the candidate to win the contest.
- He participated very enthusiastically during the election and briefly explained the rules of the party to every single voter and worked hard for the victory of the party.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and the zone to brief the people on the welfare schemes like CMRF funds, Raithu Bandu, Raithu Bheema, and Kalyana Lakshmi checks, Shadi Mubarak, and pamphlets were distributed to give them brief information.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare.
- By notifying the issues in the village, he solved many issues related to houses by issuing the house documents to village people and also gave Pensions during his MPTC reign.
- During his reign, roads were constructed as part of the colony’s socioeconomic development, and damaged roads were repaired as part of the program.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying CC Roads, Digging Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Narsimha offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Narsimha acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- Narsimha snuck toward helping those who had been devastated by the lockdown and he spent about 4lakhs and distributed essential things like veggies and fruits to communities, and the homeless, and provided food, Eggs to the carona-affected people.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those who had been afflicted by the lockdown. Face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate, as well as cash assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
Bio-Data of Mr. Lapangi Narsimha
Name: Lapangi Narsimha
Father: Mr. Mr.Lapangi Pentaiah
Mother: Mrs. Lapangi Ellamma
Present Designation: Dalitha Bandu District Director
Education Qualification: LLB from PMR Law College
Profession: Real Estate Business
Permanent Address: Ramreddypalli, Marriguda, Nalgonda, Munugode, Telangana, 508245.
Contact No: 94926 10625, 90008 41267
“Give To People From What God Has Provided You. It Will Surely Come Back To You With Greater Value.”
అంబెడ్కర్ జయంతి లో భాగంగా ..
అంబెడ్కర్ జయంతి లో భాగంగా అంబెడ్కర్ గార్కి నివాళులు అర్పిస్తున్న లపంగి నరసింహ గారు ..
పాలాభిషేకం చేస్తున్న సందర్భం లో...
కేసీఆర్ గారికి పాలాభిషేకం చేస్తున్న లపంగి నరసింహ గారు మరియు తదితరులు.
సన్మానం లో భాగంగా ..
ప్రజలకు చేసిన సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞతారూపంగా లపంగి నరసింహ గారిని కార్యకర్తలు సత్కరించారు.
అభివృద్ధి కార్యక్రమం లో లపంగి నరసింహ ..
గ్రామంలో మంచి నీటి సదుపాయం కల్పిస్తున్న లపాంగి నర్సింహ గారు ..
క్రికెట్ క్రీడ లో పాల్గున్న లపంగి నర్సింహా గారు ..
క్రికెట్ కిట్ బహుకరిస్తున్న సందర్భంలో ..
రాంరెడ్డిపల్లి గ్రామంలోని యువతకు క్రికెట్ కిట్ బహుకరిస్తున్న లపంగి నర్సింహాగారు .
కలిసిన సందర్భం లో
నాయిని నరసింహా గారు ప్రజలకు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞత రూపంలో నాయకుడికి సన్మానం చేసి మర్యాద చెయ్యడం జరిగింది .
సకల జనుల సమ్మె లో భాగంగా ..
తుఫాన్ వరద బాధితులకు సహాయార్థం విరాళాలు సేకరిస్తున్న లపంగి నర్సింహాగా రు మరియు బృందం.
On the Occasion of meeting
మాజీ తెలంగాణ ఉప ముఖ్యమంత్రి మరియు తెలంగాణ విద్యా శాఖ మంత్రి మరియు వరంగల్ నియోజకవర్గ మాజీ పార్లమెంటు సభ్యుడు “కడియం శ్రీహరి” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకముగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
భువనగిరి మాజీ పార్లమెంట్ సభ్యులు “డా. బూర నర్సయ్య గౌడ్” గారిని గౌరవప్రదంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర మహబూబ్ నగర్ నియోజకవర్గ ఎమ్మెల్యేమరియు క్రీడాశాఖ మంత్రి “శ్రీనివాస్ గౌడ్” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర మాజీ ఆర్థిక శాఖ మంత్రి, హుజురాబాద్ ఎమ్మెల్యే “ఈటెల రాజేందర్” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
భువనగిరి నియోజకవర్గ శాసనసభ్యులు “పైళ్ల శేఖర్ రెడ్డి” గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకముగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
తెలంగాణ తొలి హోంమంత్రి “నాయిని నర్సింహా రెడ్డి” గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.