Lal Ahmed Gouse
AP Working Federation District Convenor, Jujjuru, Veerullapadu, Nandigama, Krishna, Andhra Pradesh, CPM
Lal Ahmed Gouse is the AP Working Journalist Federation Gramina Vilekarla Sub Committee District Convenor from Krishna district Andhra Pradesh. He was born on 10th April 1972 to the couple Hussain Vali Saheb and Masthanbi in Yerrupalem.
In 1987, Ahmed Gouse completed his schooling at Govt school, Yerrupalem. He received Intermediate from Govt junior college. He has worked at Andhra Praja Natya Mandali at the division level in Joint Telangana, Khammam district.
He worked at Prime India Newschannel as a Staff Reporter for one year. Ahmed Gouse has started a New Business Cement Breaks Company recently. He worked at Praja Shakti Daily Newspaper.
He was a Journalist by his Profession.
Ahmed Gouse has been associated with the Students Federation of India(SFI) since 1986. He becomes District Joint Secretary from the SFI in 1987. From 1989-1990, Ahmed Gouse was appointed and served as Chairman of Govt Junior College.
Ahmed Gouse officially entered into Active Politics with the Communist Party of India(Marxist). He took party responsibilities in Wyra Madhu Convent Meeting under the auspices of Yelamanchula Radha Krishna Murthy. Ahmed has been the subject of numerous cases during his struggles for the party. Yet Ahmed never let go of his perseverance.
In the year 1990, Lal Ahmed Gouse was selected as State Committee Member from the Joint Andhra Pradesh.
In view of the efforts being made for the development of the party, In the year 2008, the party offered him the post of Division Committee Member to discharge his duties and he was performed his assigned work by being very cautious during performing the activities of the Party. Ahmed Gouse was appointed and currently working as Mandal Committee Member from Veerullapadu.
Ahmed Gouse, who has been in politics for more than ten years and has been a staunch supporter of the people, was appointed as AP Working Journalist Federation Gramina Vilekarla Sub Committee Convenor from Krishna district in the belief that he will continue his services.
Ahmed Gouse’s father Hussain Vali Saheb also active in Politics. He played an active role during Telangana Movement. He took part in Hunger Strikes, Rally, Protest Programs, Million March, Chalo Hyderabad, Vanta-Varpu, Bike Rallies, as a part of the Telangana Movement and had arrested during the agitation.
Ahmed fought over land struggles. 17 acres 50 cents were distributed to poor people. He cleared pension issues, provided fertilizers, organized blood donation camps. Ahmed demanded that the authorities focus on the issue of kidney problems due to high levels of fluoride in the water used in the village.
Awards and Recognition:
- Ahmed Gouse received the Best Photography Award which was ranked first in the district and joint Andhra Pradesh.
- He won first place in the 100 meters fastest running when he was in tenth grade. He played Kabaddi at the District level.
- Ahmed was awarded the Best Journalist Award for his dedication and effort in 2014.
- He has been successful in solving people’s problems in her political career. Ahmed Gouse is always at the forefront in doing social service. He gave his helping hand in his unique ways.
- He took part in programs like Harithaharam, and Swachh Bharath and made the surroundings clean.
- Organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- He financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to the Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- He distributed fruits and blankets in the orphanages and old age homes.
- He conducted village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- He has been conducting freedom fighters’ birth and death anniversaries and motivates students by telling them about their sacrifices.
- Wet and dry garbages were distributed and gave awareness on how to use them.
- Ahmed Gouse informed the villagers about the dangers of plastic use and prohibited its use in the village.
- He educated the villagers on current technology and how to use smartphones.
Lal Ahmed Gouse Contribution during the Covid Crisis
-The epidemic has badly damaged people’s lives. Ordinary people could not survive during the Covid. As a responsible CPM leader, Ahmed Gouse gave his contributions even during the pandemic.
-During the Pandemic Period, he distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets to them.
-He provided food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-He financially helped covid victims by providing vitamin tablets, masks, Sanitizers, and fruits.
-Ahmed Gouse put his effort to serve people even during the covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
-Delivered food, supplements for the covid victims by home delivery.
-Ahmed performed cremation rites for those who died during the covid.
ద్వారంపూడి చంద్రశేఖర రెడ్డి గారి పై వ్యాఖ్యలపై కేసు నమోదు చేయాలంటూ మీడియా తో మాట్లాడుతున్న పార్టీ నాయకులు
నూతన క్యాలెండర్ ఆవిష్కరణ
సిపిఎం రాష్ట్ర కార్యదర్శి తో నూతన క్యాలెండర్ ను ఆవిష్కరిస్తున్న లాల్ అహ్మద్ గౌస్ గారు మరియు పార్టీ సభ్యులు
CPM సీనియర్ లీడర్ తోట రామరావు గారి చిత్రపటానికి పూలమాల వేసి ఘన నివాళులర్పించిన మన అహ్మద్ గౌస్ గారు