District General Secretary, Siddipet, Jangaon, Telangana, AITF
Lakavath Venkatesh is an Indian Politician and current District General Secretary from the All India Tribal Federation of Siddipet district in the Indian state of Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION–
On the 06th of July 1996, Venkatesh was born to the couple Mr. Lokavath Reddya and Mrs. Lokavath Kamala in Dekkal Shivaji Thanda from the respective state of Telangana in India.
Venkatesh completed his Education by acquiring his Secondary Board of Education in 2012 from ZP High School located at Dekkal Shivaji Thanda in Telangana.
Venkatesh completed his Diploma Course in 2015 from Government Junior College placed at Cherial in Telangana.
In the year 2019, Venkatesh attained his Graduation with a Degree from Government Degree College, at Hanamkonda, Telangana. Later he holds, Post Graduation from Government PG College, Siddipet in Telangana, and accomplished it in the year 2021.
EARLY CAREER IN PROFESSION–
After the accomplishment of his studies, in order to reach his family obligations, he began his professional career by setting up his own Real Estates business and sustaining his occupational work.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
Since a younger age, Venkatesh has been passionate about Politics he has been inspired by Indian politics and he has been inspired by the Indian politicians for the service rendered by them selflessly.
After performing his role and functions for the society, in the year 2020, Venkatesh commenced his political career by joining the All India Tribal Federation (AITF) a Tribal community organization in India working for the for Tribal Rights.
He strives to effectively serve the downtrodden communities people to put best of the efforts and to improve the living conditions for the upliftment of backward people and work hard for the socio-economic development of downtrodden and contribute the maximum in drawing more and more strength of weaker sections towards the party in order to further strengthen the Tribal People.
In addition to his primary responsibilities, for his commitments and trustworthiness towards the work in 2020, the AITF Party customized his position to Mandal Vice President from Telangana.
Later, in 2021 he was promoted by receiving the authority as a District General Secretary from AITF at Dhoolmitta Mandal in Telangana by increasing his responsibility and continuing his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the Society.
From the start of this career till now, he has fought relentlessly for the welfare of the people, always battling for the party’s and society’s development, and providing desperate service to society via the positions he has been appointed.
Welfare & Social Activities–
- He is fulfilling his responsibilities to help the disabled in all ways in terms of Party.
- Venkatesh has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, Drainages, and every minute problem to the individual.
- Venkatesh has participated in a variety of Party activities in the village and he supplied meals to the elderly and orphan children, as well as delivered mineral water to the villagers.
Services Rendered During the Covid-19 Pandemic–
- During the difficult moments of lockdown, Venkatesh has provided health kits from door to door, as well as food and other necessities, to the neighborhoods.
- Venkatesh sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- He helped the poor by distributing items such as masks, hand sanitizers, and food, as well as monetary assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was performed in order to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea in order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర జాగృతి అధ్యక్షురాలు మరియు నిజామాబాద్ జిల్లా MLC గౌరవనీయులు శ్రీమతి కల్వకుంట్ల కవిత గారిని గౌరవప్రధానంగా కలవడం జరిగింది..
తెలంగాణ శాసనమండలిలో రైతు బంధు సమితి అధ్యక్షుడు డా” పల్లా రాజేశ్వర్ రెడ్డి గారు ఎమ్మెల్సీగా ప్రమాణ స్వీకారం చేసిన సందర్భంగా వారికి కలిసి హృదయపూర్వక శుభాకాంక్షలు తెలియజేయడం జరిగింది..