Congress Party Activist, Vaddera Sangam Tandur Constituency President, Basheerabad, Tandur, Vikarabad, Telangana
Vadde Jagadish popularly known as Kyatan Jagadish is an Indian Politician belonging to the Congress Party. He is the current Congress Party Activist from Basheerabad, Vikarabad district, and Vaddera Sangam Tandur Constituency President.
Early Life and Education:
On 12th January 1996, Jagadish was born to the couple Soudappa and Shanamma. He is raised in Basheerabad village.
Jagadish received his Board of Secondary Education in 2010 at Zilla Parishad high school located in Basheerabad.
Soon after completing his formal schooling, Jagadish became a professional by starting Stone Business.
Political Career of Jagadish:
Jagadish is highly devoted to social obligation and is always eager to contribute to the country’s progress. His desire to assist others prompted him to join politics. He entered politics and started his political career as a TDP Party Member.
He worked as an Active Member of the party as soon as he joined by participating in TDP activities such as Visaka Ukku – Andrula Hakku, Save Amaravathi, conducting rallies, and rasta rokos against the actions taken by the government against public decisions.
In 2016, Jagadish was appointed as Vikarabad District Publicity Secretary. He performs his duties in order to fulfill his roles and responsibilities.
Jagadish joined the Telangana Rashtra Samiti(TRS) party in 2018. He served as an Active Member and took part in party programs such as party membership drives, election campaigns, bike rallies, dharnas, Haritha Haram, and Swachh Bharath programs.
Later on, in 2019, Jagadish switches over to the Indian National Congress(INC) party and took party responsibilities. He is an active leader who constantly brings public issues to the attention of authorities and makes them solved. Jagadish has strengthened the Party at the field level.
Jagadish, who began his political career as a party member, overcame numerous obstacles and continued to advance for the benefit of the people despite several defeats. He served the mission of public development.
Soon after he established himself as a Public Leader as soon as he joined the party by contributing to the party’s welfare activities. In acknowledgment of his efforts and hard work, he was designated as Congress Party Activist by party officials from Basheerabad, Vikarabad district.
A career in Marri Chenna Reddy(MCR) Foundation:
Jagadish was involved in politics and social activism simultaneously. He is affiliated with the Aditya Reddy-founded Marri Chenna Reddy Foundation. The primary motivation for launching the organization was to provide aid to those in need. The core goal of the organization is to ensure that lack of financial resources does not cause anybody to go hungry.
Jagadish donates food, fruits, basic necessities for the poor, old people, and street children on behalf of the foundation.
He becomes Yuvasena President from Tandur Constituency from Marri Chenna Reddy Foundation in the year 2022.
Services on behalf of the MCR’s Foundation:
- After realizing that Durgamma from the Tandur Mandal village of Karankot was unwell, members of the Vaddera Sangam Youth provided her with financial assistance on behalf of the Marri Chenna Reddy Foundation via the Foundation’s president, Jagadish.
- The MCR foundation provided slates to Anganwadi schoolchildren. This event was attended by village elders, the Sarpanch Arjun Gurunath Reddy, the youth Jagadish and Sanjeev, and others. On this occasion, the party leaders extended their gratitude to the foundation’s chairman, Marri Adithya Reddy.
- On the directives of Basheerabad Mandal Youth Congress President Rajavardhan Reddy, Congress party youth leaders Jagadish, Santhosh, Hanumantu, Nagesh, and others gave financial support to Ulgamma’s family after her illness-related death.
Jagadish’s journey in Vaddera Sangam:
Upon fulfilling his responsibilities as a Party Activist and Social Activist Jagadish joined the Vaddera Sangam in 2018.
→ Due to his active participation in the Vaddera Sangam, the authorities elevated him to the Mandal President of Basheerabad from Vaddera Sangam and he continues his services to keep the trust reposed in him by the authorities.
→ In 2022, The authorities offered the position of Vaddera Sangam Tandur Constituency President to Jagadish in the belief that he would continue his services. On the occasion of his appointment as Constituency President, Jagadish said that he would work to the best of his ability with the aim of Vaddera People’s well-being and swore that he would move forward with the aim of the people’s welfare.
→ Jagadish, the president of the Tandur constituency, said that he would continue to struggle to fix Vaddera’s difficulties. On this occasion, Jagadish got the letter of appointment as President of the Vikarabad District Tandur Constituency from All India Vaddera Association President Vemul Laxman and President Tirumaladevi. Later, Jagadish said that he would continue to fight for Vaddera’s rights.
Jagadish’s Effort during the Pandemic:
- Jagadish acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, he responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- In response to Prime Minister Modi’s call, he organized a Covid Vaccination Drive to raise awareness among the general public about the need of receiving a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
Bio-Data of Jagadish
Name: Kyatan Jagadish
Date of Birth: 12th January 1996
Father: Mr. Soudappa
Mother: Mrs. Shanamma
Education Qualification: SSC at Zilla Parishad high school
Present Designation: Congress Party Activist
Political Party: Congress
Positions held: Vaddera Sangam Tandur Constituency President, Vikarabad District Publicity Secretary, Vaddera Sangam Mandal President
Permanent Address: H-No:3-33, 5th Ward, Near Water Tank, Post: Basheerabad, Village&Mandal: Basheerabad, Constituency: Tandur, District: Vikarabad, State: Telangana, Pincode: 501143
Contact No: 8179666551
అనునిత్యం ప్రజల సమస్యలపై పోరాడుతూన్న జన హృదయ నాయకురాలు సీతక్క గారికి హృదయపూర్వక జన్మదిన శుభాకాంక్షలు తెలిపిన కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీ కార్యకర్త జగదీష్ గారు
MCR foundation ద్వారా అంగన్వాడి స్కూల్ చిన్నపిల్లలకు పలకలు పంపిణీ చేయడం జరిగింది…… ఈ కార్యక్రమంలో గ్రామ పెద్దలు, సర్పంచ్ అర్జున్ గురునాథ్ రెడ్డి, యువకులు జగదీష్, సంజీవ్, తదితరులు పాల్గొన్నారు. ఈ సందర్భంగా foundation చైర్మన్ Marri Adithya Reddy గారికి నాయకులు ప్రత్యేక ధన్యవాదములు తెలిపారు
తాండూరు ప్రాంతానికి చెందిన దుర్గమ్మ అనే మహిళ కు MCR foundation ద్వారా ఆర్థిక సాయం చేయడం జరిగింది. ఇట్టి కార్యక్రమంలో తాండూర్ యూత్ వడ్డెర యూత్ అధ్యక్షుడు జగదీష్, రామ్ లక్ష్మణ్ తదితరులు పాల్గొన్నారు.
యూత్ అధ్యక్షుడిగా నియామకం
అఖిల భారత వడ్డెర సంఘం వికారాబాద్ జిల్లా తాండూర్ నియోజకవర్గ యూత్ అధ్యక్షుడిగా క్యాతన్ జగదీష్ గారిని ఎన్నుకోవడం జరిగింది. తన మీద నమ్మకం ఉంచి వేముల లక్ష్మణ్ గారు ఆయనను ఎన్నుకునందుకు జగదీష్ గారు ఆయనకు హృదయపూర్వక ధన్యవాదములు తెలిపారు
Jagadish at a variety of Congress Party Activities
Jagadish has interacted with the TDP Party Leaders
Jagadish with TRS Party Leaders
Born in Basheerabad
at Zilla Parishad high school located at Basheerabad
through the TDP
Vikarabad District Publicity Secretary
Joined in the TRS party
Joined in the Vaddera Sangam
Joined in the Congress party
of Marri Chenna Reddy Foundation
from the Vaddera Sangam
Tandur Constituency President
from Vaddera Sangam
from Tandur constituency