Kurakula Pulla Rao
Vice-Sarpanch, Amaravaram, Kukunoor, West Godavari, Andhra pradesh, YSRCP.
Kurakula Pulla Rao is an Indian Politician and Vice-Sarpanch of Amaravaram Village in Kukunoor Mandal from the political party YSRCP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
In the Year 1986, Pulla Rao was born to the couple Mr. Kukarula Esuratnam and Mrs. Gangamma in the Village Komatlagudem of Kukunoor Mandal in West Godavari District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2001, Pulla Rao completed his Education by acquiring his Secondary School of Education from Durgampadu High School located at West Godavari Dist, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
Pulla Rao entered politics through the Indian National Congress (INC) Party which was founded by the Dadabhai Naroji and headed by Sonia Gandhi, with the purpose of addressing the people’s political requirements while also presenting a modest service.
He has been representing the INC as a Party Activist and contributing to the development of society since the day he joined the party, by executing out his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
After the death of former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Rajasekhar Reddy, Pulla Rao left the Congress party in 2014 and joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP)founded by the Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy current chief Minister of the State Andhra Pradesh.
The day he joined the Party, he worked beyond his means as an Active Member of YSRCP for the development of the party and performed very hard for the victory of the party.
During the election poll in 2021, Pulla Rao was contested for the post of Vice-Sarpanch and elected by the people for the welfare of the people in Amaravaram Village in Kukunoor Mandal of West Godavari District from YSRCP.
- Pulla Rao is a regular attendee at the village’s party meetings and lends his support to the village’s leaders.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- During elections, he actively participates in the door-to-door campaign and works hard to bring in more Democrats to help the candidates win in his community.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village to help the party grow, and he courteously accepts the work assigned by higher authorities and is totally immersed in remedying any issues raised on any topic.
- Accompanying Jagan by Seva Mitra, Navratna welfare schemes were introduced by Jagan to work for the proper implementation of welfare schemes, for everyone who is entitled to them, regardless of politics, and for transparent governance. He offered Navratna Welfare Schemes to People in Village.
- Every year on the Birth and Death Anniversary of Y.S.Rajasekhar Reddy and also on the Birth Anniversary of Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy, organized the blood camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- He Created Mana Ooru Mana Badyata Group to discuss the issues raised in the society and make a brief description of the problems encountered in the village and sends them to the Secretary to discuss the problems.
- Ration card-related problems have been solved who are struggling with the shortage of essential commodities provided by their government with ration card problem.
- As Pension money from the government is to support old age people to make ends meet but cirucmstances related to pensions were cleared by providing pensions to elderly people.
- He assisted the primary schools in the village and provided better infrastructure facilities in the schools.
- Every year Distribution of books, pens, and clothes to poor children for their higher education, as well as assisting poor people if someone expires by donating a certain amount for the assassinated family.
- The dignitaries honorably celebrated the birthday of the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Rajasekhar Reddy and laid flowers at his statue by commemorating his services.
- Every woman living in the village was made eligible for the Amma Vodi scheme and provided education to their children in order to reduce the dropout ratio in schools.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Pulla Rao offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Pulla Rao acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Pulla Rao responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- During the corona epidemic, medicines were distributed free of charge, raising awareness of the need to be careful before contracting corona disease.
ఆసుపత్రిలో చికిత్స పొందుతున్న వృద్దురాలికి పండ్లను అందచేస్తున్న పుల్ల రావు గారు.
అనాగోగ్యానికి గురై ఆసుపత్రిలో చేరిన చిన్నారి మరియు మహిళను పరామర్శించి పండ్లు మరియు బ్రెడ్ పంపిణి చేసిన అమరవరం గ్రామ వైస్ సర్పంచ్ గారు.
వినతి పత్రం అందచేత
గ్రామ సమస్యలను సాధ్యమైనంత త్వరగా పరిష్కరించమంటూ సెక్రటరీ కి వినతి పత్రాన్ని అందచెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
కరోనా మహమ్మారి వ్యాప్తి చెందకుండా మున్సిపల్ సిబ్బందితో కలిసి సోడియం హైపోక్లోరైట్ సొల్యూషన్ పిచికారీ చేయించారు.
స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుక
ఎంతోమంది త్యాగాల వల్ల మనకు స్వాతంత్రం వచ్చిందని స్వాతంత్రం కోసం పోరాడిన జాతీయ నాయకులను వారి పోరాట పటిమని పట్టుదలను గుర్తుచేసుకుంటూ స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకను జరుపుకోవడం జరిగింది.