Kurakula Narasimha Rao
Mandal President, Kakarla, Julurupadu, Wyra, Bhadradri Kothagudem, Telangana, CPI
Kurakula Narasimha Rao is the Mandal President of Julurupadu from CPI(ML) party. He was born on 02nd April 1981 in Kakarla village. His parents were Mallaiah and Sheshamma.
In 2002, Narasimha Rao completed his schooling at ZP high school, located at Kakarla. He earned Intermediate from Govt junior college in 2005. In 2009, Narasimha Rao attained Graduation(Degree) from Ramachandra Degree college, resided at Kothagudem.
Apart from his Political Career Narasimha Rao also balances his Professional life as a Businessman. He has started his own Business.
He was a Painter(Commercial Artist) by his profession. Narasimha Rao is a well-known artist in the Julurupadu zone. His paintings became famous all over the region.
A career in Politics:
Narasimha Rao came into politics with the determination to achieve something that would benefit the people and bring the country into development. He has started his Political Career as a Member of the Communist Party of India (Marxist) and took party responsibilities.
The Communist Party of India (Marxist–Leninist)(CPI (ML)) was an Indian communist party formed by the All India Coordination Committee of Communist Revolutionaries (AICCCR) at a congress in Calcutta in 1969.
As soon as he joined the party, he worked hard to improve it by performing his tasks and caring about the people as an activist. He retains the people’s faith in him and continues his work, focusing on the people’s welfare for the time being.
In 2010, Narasimha Rao switches over to the Communist Party of India (Marxist–Leninist). He was appointed and serving as Mandal President of Julurupadu from CPI(ML). On his appointment as Mandal President, he assures that he will give his best and work to his full potential so that he can contribute as much as he can towards the growth and welfare of the party.
Because of his active engagement, party officials granted him the position of Trade Union Leader in the hope that he would continue his service.
Narasimha Rao also served as Social Activist. He takes a special interest in serving people. He strongly believes that As far as Service goes, it can take the form of a million things. To do service you don’t have to be a Social Worker. Your position in life and what you do doesn’t matter as much as how you do what you do.
In response to Narasimha Rao’s best performance regarding Social Service, he was appointed Mandal President of Bharati Divyangula NGO.
- Narasimha Rao takes appropriate actions to ensure welfare schemes for the poor. He fought tirelessly over Poodu lands, people’s issues.
- He conducts awareness of voting by telling that Exercising the right to vote is one of the most important duties of a citizen in a democracy. He motivates people by saying such things.
- Mandal President Narasimha Rao and the party activists hoisted the party flag on the occasion of Party Formation day.
- As a part of Environmental Protection, the CPI leaders have taken an active role by participating in the Palle Pragathi and Clean and green by casting the plants in the village.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- During his reign, many development activities have been implemented such as laying roads, setting up water tanks, clearance of drainage issues, power supply, etc.
- On the occasion of Birth, Death Anniversaries of the Political Leaders, Narasimha Rao conducted blood donations, eye camps.
- In order to help the poor in the hospital during emergencies, Narasimha Rao handed over the government-implemented Health Sree cards to them.
- As a part of Haritha Haram, massive plantation programs were taken up and distributed Plants to the village people.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, Drainages, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality.
Service During the Pandemic Covid-19:
-Narasimha Rao rendered his service to the Kakarla people even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
-He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-Narasimha Rao put effort even during the Covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
పార్టీ ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవం సందర్భంగా పార్టీ జెండా ఎగరవేసి వేడుకలు జరుపుకున్న నరసింహ రావు గారు మరియు తదితరులు
మంద కృష్ణ గారితో మన నరసింహ రావు గారు
భారతి దివ్యంగుల సేవాసంస్థ జిల్లా కార్యాలయం ప్రారంభోత్సవ కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొన్న మండల్ ప్రెసిడెంట్ నరసింహ రావు గారు మరియు తదితరులు ప్రారంభోత్సవమునకు విచ్చేయుచున్న కరుణాకర్ గారికి స్వాగతం తెలపడం జరిగింది
రిలే నిరాహార దీక్ష
SC, ST భూముల పరిరక్షణకై రిలే నిరాహార దీక్షలు చేస్తున్న సిపిఐ నాయకులు