Kunja Prem Kumar PSPK
Janasena Party Leader, Barrinkalapadu, Jeelugu Milli, Eluru, Polavaram, Andhra Pradesh, Janasena
Kunja Prem Kumar PSPK is an Indian Politician and current Janasena Party Leader from Barrinkalapadu Village of Jeelugu Milli in Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION-
On the 05th of June 1995, Prem Kumar was born to the couple Mr. Kunja Rama Rao and Mrs. Kunja Ratna Kumar in the village of Barrinkalapadu of Eluru district in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2010, Prem Kumar acquired his Secondary Board of Education from APTWR Residence High School located at Barrinkalapadu Village in Eluru District, Andhra Pradesh. Later he holds an undergraduate from APTWR Junior College Situated at Barrinkalapadu in Eluru.
In the year 2014, he attained a Diploma in DED from Nagarjuna University in Nidadavolu, East Godavari, and Pursued graduation from Abyudaya Degree College situated at Kamavarapu Kota in Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
Having had a great conviction of service from childhood, Prem Kumar desires to provide all of the services to the people in attainment. Having been influenced by a Tollywood Actor Pawan Kalyan in the year 2018 Prem Kumar commenced his political party by joining the Janasena Party which was founded by Tollywood actor and politician Pawan Kalyan.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind. As a part of Janasena, Prem Kumar expressed a keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
Prem Kumar was designated as the Janasena Leader from Barrinkalapadu in 2018 to serve the people in all ways by working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind by citing code of conduct and disciplinary issues.
After grabbing power and carrying out each activity as his obligation for the well-being of the people, he extends his service, thinking about the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with activities for the Society’s advancement.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Prem Kumar was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
Social & Welfare Activities-
- Prem Kumar has been involved in a range of local activities, including distributing meals to the elderly and orphan children and giving mineral water to the villages.
- He fulfills his tasks while also looking out for the welfare of the village’s and zone’s residents by addressing water, sanitation, and any other small issues that may occur.
- He supported the communities elderly and poor residents by providing them with basic needs and aiding them through times of financial distress.
- Throughout the occasion, other humanitarian activities were planned, including blankets for beggars, clothes for the homeless, meals for orphaned children, and Note Books & Textbooks for the students in Eluru.
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- He reacted generously throughout the crisis, assisting people in need and providing particular assistance to individuals who had been affected by the lockdown. Prem Kumar distributed face masks, hand sanitizers, and meals to the less fortunate, as well as financial support for them.
- Prem Kumar sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
- During the corona boom, Prem Kumar held a dharna thinking about the life of the students stating that it is not appropriate to endanger the lives of children by conducting final exams of SSC and Intermediate.