BJYM District Executive Member, Kamareddy, Yellareddy, Telangana, BJP
Kummari Srikanth is an Indian Politician of BJP and BJYM District Executive Member of Kamareddy in the Indian State of Telangana.
Early Life and Education:
On the 10th of June 2000, Kummari Srikanth was born to a couple Mr. Kummari Balraj and Mrs. Kummari Susheela resided in the Mothe in Kamareddy District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 2016, Kummari Srikanth acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Mothe and completed his 2-years course of Intermediate from Shree Vasishta Junior College located in Kamareddy District in the Indian State of Telangana.
A career in RSS:
RSS’s Purpose is to raise a cadre that can communicate the organization’s vision to society at large. It all starts with Prathmik Shiksha Varg or initial training camp,
In the year 2014, After getting promoted in the first stage i.e. Prathamika Shiksha Varg, the committed members move to the second level which is known as Pratham Varsha Sangh Shiksha Varg in 2017.
A career in Politics:
In the year 2016, Srikanth joined in Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) and turned into a politician to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
Srikanth takes a genuine interest in the Party and participates proactively in every activity as an Active Member executing his responsibilities following a code of conduct and for the benefit of the party’s public exposure.
He was designated as the Village President of Mothe by BJP in 2016, to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of BJYM Village President of Mothe Kamareddy District in the year 2017 and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
His ongoing dedication and true attention gained him the elected position of BJYM Mandal Vice President of Lingampet in 2019, and he has since served the welfare of society by carrying out his duties properly and by the rules and regulations.
Srikanth was credited for having successfully carried out the responsibility of being BJYM Mandal General Secretary of Lingampet in Kamareddy District from BJP in the year 2019.
After receiving the authority and carrying out all operations as his commitment to the welfare of the people Srikanth was newly appointed as the BJYM District Executive Member ( First Executive Member of Kamareddy District) by the BJP party in 2021 and by carrying out his full compliance with a code of conduct and also for the benefit of the recognition.
He was elected BJYM Mandal Incharge of Lingampet Mandal by BJP in 2022 to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
His constant attention and pure dedication to service in the year 2022 led to his promotion to the Village Development Committee Treasurer of Mothe by BJP to promote the proper focus on the need for effective and comprehensive expansion in people by doing his part to overcome the hardships faced by the people.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
Social Development Activities:
- He found solutions to every issue that college and high school students had.
- He immediately prepared new furnishings after realizing the School lacked enough infrastructure.
- He set up every facility in the dorm without placing any limitations on any particular student.
- Srikanth worked hard to make sure that scholarships were awarded to students right away. He specifically focused on student issues including fee reimbursement and scholarships.
- By holding a lecture to educate the students about the value of education in college, Srikanth created a solid foundation for their successful future.
- Every year, the school celebrates Independence Day on August 15 and Republic Day on January 26. Cultural competitions are arranged, and winners are given trophies and awards.
- Srikanth worked diligently to guarantee that scholarships were awarded to students right away. He primarily concentrated on problems relating to students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarships.
- By holding a seminar to educate students about the value of education in schools, Srikanth created a solid foundation for their bright futures.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, and Village level meetings at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
Srikanth and the party leaders were surrounded while MLA Vemula Prashant Reddy played withholding the Gandhari job announcement.
Machareddy Prashant Reddy and Srikanth Reddy have been under pressure to find a solution to the job issues.
The party officials and Srikanth burnt Dishti’s effigy in response to Jeevan Reddy’s statements.
- He played the main role and actively participated in Foot March(Padayatra)along with Bandi Sanjay(State President) all over the Constituencies.
- BJP leaders staged a Maha Dharna, appealing to the central government to declare its stance on the procurement of grain just so appropriate justice can be granted to the farmers.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- As a result, Srikanth and the leaders of the BJYM demonstrated and held numerous dharnas to help create employment opportunities for graduates.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying CC Roads, Digging Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Every year, on the occasion of Ambedkar Jayanti, Srikanth and the other leaders of the party held a celebration.
- Srikanth primarily focused on problems affecting students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship disbursements, and worked effectively to ensure that scholarships were granted to students as soon as possible.
- Many social and welfare activities have been performed through the foundation for the needy and poor with a Motto to serve the People.
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- He is very supportive of the women’s welfare societies in the village and works hard for the growth and development of the societies.
- He fulfills his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people that live in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children, were planned during the event.
- The pandemic had a devastating effect on people’s life. During the Covid crisis, it was challenging for regular people to stay alive.
- Srikanth was a responsible leader who maintained to contribute even when the situation was terrible.
- During the Pandemic Period, he handed out fruits, meal packets, and water bottles to the people living by the roadsides. In addition, he provided free blankets to those individuals. He donated monetarily to the cause and provided the migrants with food and rice bags.
- During the Corona crisis, the Annadhanam program was made available to front-line workers, including police officers, municipal employees, and emergency personnel.
- To combat the spread of the pandemic in Corona, he has organized an awareness campaign focusing on the need to keep a safe distance from infected individuals and use appropriate safety precautions.
- He offered sufferers of the covid virus financial assistance and the provision of vitamin pills, masks, and sanitizers.
- Even after the second wave of the covid infection, Srikanth continued to put his efforts into helping other individuals.
- The residents of the village, as well as others who were in need, received vegetables and fruits from him. The Covid-19 vaccination and the consequences of the virus were the subjects of awareness campaigns at camps and seminars that were conducted.
- The region that is contaminated with the coronavirus has been designated as a red zone, and residents have been informed of the necessary safety measures and precautions to take.
|Bio-Data of Mr. Kummari Srikanth|
|Full Name||Kummari Srikanth
|Date of Birth||10-06-2000|
|Father Name||Mr. Kummari Balraj
|Mother Name||Mrs. Kummari Susheela
|Designation||BJYM District Executive Member
|Permanent/ Residential Address||Mothe, Lingampet, Kamareddy, Yellareddy, Telangana
|Mobile Number||79897 36187
అన్ని ధనంలో కన్నా రక్త దానం మిన్న అనే నానుడిని అనుసరిస్తూ ప్రతి సంవత్సరం గ్రామంలో నిర్వహించే రక్త దాన శిబిరంలో పాల్గొని రక్త దానం చేసిన శ్రీకాంత్ గారు.
భారతీయ జనతా పార్టీ రాష్ట్ర అధ్యక్షుడు “బండి సంజయ్ కుమార్” గారి పాదయాత్ర లో పాల్గొన BJYM జిల్లా కార్యనిర్వాహక సభ్యుడు శ్రీకాంత్ గారు.
భారతీయ జనతా పార్టీ రాష్ట్ర అధ్యక్షుడు “బండి సంజయ్ కుమార్” గారిని ఘన సన్మానం చేసిన BJYM జిల్లా కార్యనిర్వాహక సభ్యుడు శ్రీకాంత్ గారు మరియు పార్టీ సభ్యులు.
భారతీయ జనతా యువ మోర్చా మండల కార్యవర్గ సమావేశం నిర్వహించి పార్టీ నాయకుడికి వినతి పత్రం అందజేయడం జరిగింది.
హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమం
మనం మరణించాక కూడా మనం నాటిన మొక్కలు సజీవంగా ఉంటాయని హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా మొక్కలు నాటడం జరిగింది.
BJYM జిల్లా కార్యనిర్వాహక సభ్యుడు శ్రీకాంత్ గారు పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి రస్తా రోకో నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది.
దిష్టి బొమ్మ దహనం
BJYM జిల్లా కార్యనిర్వాహక సభ్యుడు శ్రీకాంత్ గారు పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి దిష్టి బొమ్మ దహనం చేయడం జరిగింది.
ఎన్నికల ప్రచారంలో భాగంగా పార్టీ అభ్యున్నతి కోసం మరియు పార్టీ అభ్యర్థిని అత్యంత మెజారిటీతో గెలిపించడం కొరకు గ్రామంలో బైక్ ర్యాలీ నిర్వహించి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాలను వివరించడం జరిగింది.
ప్రజల సమస్యలను అధికారికి వివరిస్తూ వినతి పత్రాన్ని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా అందచేయడం జరిగింది.
పార్టీ ఎన్నికల ప్రచారంలో భాగంగా పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి ప్రచారంలో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
Kummari Srikanth Meet Prominent Leaders
భారతీయ జనతా పార్టీ రాష్ట్ర అధ్యక్షుడు “బండి సంజయ్ కుమార్” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసిన BJYM జిల్లా ఎగ్జిక్యూటివ్ సభ్యుడు శ్రీకాంత్ గారు.
రాష్ట్ర భాజపా అధికార ప్రతినిధి “ఏనుగుల రాకేష్ రెడ్డి” గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకంగా కలిసిన BJYM జిల్లా ఎగ్జిక్యూటివ్ సభ్యుడు శ్రీకాంత్ గారు.
BJYM రాష్ట్ర అధ్యక్షుడు “భాను ప్రకాష్ యాదవ్” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసిన BJYM జిల్లా కార్యనిర్వాహక సభ్యుడు శ్రీకాంత్ గారు.