Golconda District Kisan Morcha Spokesperson, Golconda, Telangana, BJP.
Kulkarni Shashikanth is an Indian Politician of the BJP Party and District Kisan Morcha Spokesperson of Golconda, Telangana.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION:
On the 11th of February 1973, Shashikanth was born to the couple Mr. Kulkarni Hanumanth and Mrs. Kulkarni Nagamani Bhai and raised in Kothapet in Saroornagar Mandal of Rangareddy District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 1986, Shashikanth acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Nuthana Vaishya Patashala in Nizamabad and completed his Intermediate course from Government Junior College at Bichkunda in 1988.
He attained his Graduation of Degree from Rajasthan University in Rajasthan.
INSPIRATION TO GET INTO POLITICS:
Mr. Kulkarni Hanumanth(the Father of Mr. Kulkarni Shashikanth), hailing from a farming family, is a seasoned agriculturist who has produced remarkable yields in his crops. Hanumanth worked as the Central Agriculture Officer and focused on the issues like Agro Service, Employment, Farming Awareness Programs, and the growth of Farming in Indian Society.
In the Inspiration of Hanumanth Kulkarni’s Service work, Shashikanth Kulkarni inspired his father’s dedication and sincerity towards farming and Politics and entered into politics and started rendering the people.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
In the continuation of his Education, Shashikanth served as the Student Leader and resolved many college issues and assisted the students who were financially poor, and joined the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh Party (RSS) in 1985. After joining the RSS he has gone through the Initial Training Camp(Prathmik Shiksha Varg).
In the year 1990, Shashikanth commenced his Political career by joining the Bharathiya Janata Party(BJP) and aspires to provide all of the services to the people in attainment, rising to become the party’s Leader.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the BJP Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind. As being a part of the BJP, Shashikanth expressed keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
His steadfast dedication and genuine effort earned him the post of Booth Incharge for Barkatpura Reddy Women’s College from the BJP Party and he has been consistently working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and winning tremendous public acclaim.
He keeps the confidence given in him by the people and sustains his service by focusing on the proximate welfare of the people and on initiatives that will make the Party prosper.
His everlasting dedication and hard work gained the role of Kisan Morcha District Spokesperson of Golconda from BJP in 2020 to promote the proper focus on the need for effective and comprehensive expansion in people by doing his part to overcome the hardships faced by the people.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE:
In the year 2006, After acquiring the authority and carrying out all activities as his commitment to the welfare of the people and by fully complying with a code of conduct, Shashikanth established Sri Maathru Bhoomi Foundations and has been representing as the Founder and Chairman and rendering services with his kind heart by fulfilling the needs of the people and winning the people’s admiration.
Sri Maathru Bhoomi Foundations is a remarkable organisation that promotes the prosperity of farmers. The socially motivated organisation strives for the advancement of India’s agricultural community. It is a recognized notion that farmers are the economic backbone of the nation. However, India’s farming community is the most oppressed.
Despite the fact that more than half of the population relies on agriculture for a living, there are no farmer-friendly regulations or a suitable climate for them to get a return on their investments and maintain their profession for the sake of the country.
Since its beginning, Sri Maathru Bhoomi Foundations has been committed to providing counseling services, technical education and advice, adoption services, investment assistance, and so forth.
All political parties use “Farmer is the Absolute Emperor” and “Farmer is the Nation’s Strength” as campaign slogans. In fact, however, farmers in India are confronting catastrophic circumstances that are driving them to abject poverty. Due to the hostile environment, Indian farmers are committing suicide, incurring more debt, living difficult lifestyles, etc. Mr. Kulkarni Shashikanth, who was born in Kothapet, Telangana State, India, is motivated to serve for the betterment of Indian farmers in overall and Telangana farmers in particular. Consequently, he formed the Sri Maathru Bhoomi Foundations with the slogan “For a Stable and Comfortable Farming Community.”
- He organized and participated in every Mandal and Village level meeting at his own expense, and presented speeches inspiring the youth and upcoming leaders.
- During elections, he actively participates in the Dubbaka Door-to-Door election campaign and works hard to win the party in his neighborhood.
- Shashikanth was intensely involved in numerous social service activities and worked tirelessly to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and assist them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with people from all walks of life and leadership.
- He expressed that the growth of party beliefs is dependent on unemployment rather than religious and caste differences. He was attracted to the party’s ideas and worked for the party.
- Shashikanth and BJP officials staged a dharna on the main route, demanding that the government compensate private teachers who were unable to find work due to the ban. During the dharna, he was also detained and imprisoned by the police.
- A dharna was held in protest of the state government’s refusal to provide patients at the government hospital with the basic necessities of medical care.
- He offered moral support to the people and found employment for unemployed graduates after finishing their education.
- Shashikanth is opposed to the state government repealing new agricultural legislation and other favorable features that would help farmers survive in the contemporary world.
- During his reign, he was rewarded for his untiring efforts to ameliorate the suffering of farmers by getting a considerable payment in exchange for the commodities produced by the farmer.
- Shashikanth has engaged in a range of community activities in the village, including delivering mineral water to the villagers and supplying meals to the elderly and orphan children.
- During the occasion, several service activities were planned, such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the homeless, and meals for orphaned children.
- Apart from offering humanitarian assistance to flood victims, he expanded his core of service to compensate those who were harmed during the rainy season.
- He fights for the interests of the people and their welfare, and many of the colony’s development plans have been a resounding success as a consequence of his efforts.
Services rendered during the Pandemic:
- Shashikanth crept towards assisting persons impacted by the lockdown by distributing veggies and fruits to communities, the homeless, and Municipality workers while adhering to the processes in place.
- He assisted the poor by offering masks, hand sanitizers, and food, as well as monetary support.
- An awareness presentation was conducted to raise awareness about social distance and the need of implementing preventative measures in order to prevent the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was ultimately eradicated, a sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed throughout the whole hamlet to guarantee that no negative consequences were experienced by the people.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was created in response to Prime Minister Modi’s request to raise public awareness about the need of getting a free corona immunization.
- A door-to-door survey was conducted during the pandemic to promote awareness about the virus and offer measures to be taken.
H.No: 11-13-295/1, Plot.No: 26, Road.No: 8 Alkapuri Colony, Mandal: Saroornagar, District: Rangareddy, Constituency: Maheswaram, State: Telangana, Pincode: 500035.
Mobile: 99497 83754.
Extend your hands and give a warm welcome to the healthy HAPPINESS…
Bio-Data of Kulkarni Shashikanth
Name: Kulkarni Shashikanth
Father: Mr. Kulkarni Hanumanth
Mother: Mrs. Kulkarni Nagamani Bhai
Marital Status: Married
Siblings: -Not Allowed-
Political Party: BJP
Present Designation: Golconda District Kisan Morcha Spokesperson
Education Qualification: Graduation
Permanent Address: Kothapet, Saroornagar, Rangareddy, Telangana.
Contact No: 99497 83754
“Trust is the essence of leadership.”
భారతీయ భారతీయ జనతా పార్టీ రాష్ట్ర అధ్యక్షులు “బండి సంజయ్ కుమార్” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
బీజేపీ పార్టీ కార్యాలయంలో
గోల్కొండ జిల్లా అధికార ప్రతినిధి కులకర్ణి శశికాంత్ గారు సమస్యల పైన సూచనలు తెలియయజెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
జిల్లా శిక్షణ శిబిరం
బీజేపీ పార్టీ జిల్లా శిక్షణ శిబిరంలో కులకర్ణి శశికాంత్ గారు పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
Born in Kothapet
of Rangareddy, Telangana
Joined in RSS
Studied SSC Standard
from Nuthana Vaishya Patashala, Nizambad
from Government Junior College, Bichkunda
Joined in BJP
of Barkatpura Reddy Women’s College
from Rajasthan University, Rajasthan
Founder and Chairman
of Sri Maathru Bhoomi Foundations
Kisan Morcha District Spokesperson
of Golconda, BJP