TDP Leader of Vijayawada West Constituency, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
KSR Sarma is currently working as the TDP Leader of Vijayawada West Constituency & District President of Rashtriya Brahmana Sangam from the TDP.
He was born in Vijayawada of Andhra Pradesh on 17 July 1988. His parents were Subramanyam & Vijaylaxmi.
Sarma received his early education at Sri Rama Vidhyalayam in 2000 from Vijayawada.
He has been very accustomed to political traits since childhood. He fights in the forefront to bring justice to the people. So even in college he would stand by every single individual and be their companion.
Sarma was drawn into politics in 2006 through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP), which is headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu, former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Since the date of joining the Party, sarma has been working as an Active Member worked all day and involves in every organized Party meeting and works for the growth and development of the Party and Organization.
He was appointed as the Youth President of 39th Ward of Vijayawada in 2009 and carried out his duties and responsibilities up to the year 2014.
On the one hand, while fulfilling his political responsibilities, he increased his work ethic in 2014 by being designated as the District Secretary of Vijayawada from TDP and has been served with gratitude and constantly worked hard for the committed position till 2016.
For his excellent performance during the process of his service, in 2016, sarma was Designated for the dual positions as the District Level Organizer of Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Welfare Corporation until 2019 and President of 39th Division, Vijaywada and since then he has been serving in the position by discharging his duties.
For his perseverance, Hardwork, and service, He was in the position of District President of Rashtriya Brahmana Sangam in the year 2017 and TDP Leader of Vijayawada West Constituency.
From then until now, he has been serving in the honorable positions that were assigned and doing his part to better society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations of the party.
simultaneously he is fulfilling his family responsibilities and proportionally balancing the multiple works.
During the Corporate elections held on March 2021, Sarma contested for the 39th division to serve the people in a better way but for some unavoidable reason, their position has been vacated.
When Sarma went for the nominations, the YSRCP Party stopped him and started a small fight between them. A case was registered against Sarma and he was sent to the Central Jail of Rajamundry where he was remanded in judicial custody for 8 days.
Sarma married in the year 2010 to K.Srimani Jyothi and they have blessed with two Children i.e Lalitha and Sriram.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Sarma financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the unhealthy students and needy people in the village.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issue relating to Aadhar cards.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- He provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially.
- Sarma assisted the death-affected family financially for their survival.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- He supported the farmer’s strike protesting against the agricultural reform. He fought for the discounted price for the crop to farmers.
- Sarma fought for the farmers against the anti-laws of government. He fought for the farmers that the government should provide agricultural land to cultivate and survive and to give dry fertilizers.
- He accompanied many Mandal levels and District level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs.
- Sarma swears that the strength of the TDP Party is all about the Party activists and in every moment we will take over all the responsibilities of the party activist
- He explained to the people about the welfare and development activities done by the Party for the government.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party.
- Sarma mainly focused on issues related to students like Fee reimbursement and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- He has been instrumental in many of the programs like Complications under government Schemes, and soonly problems were resolved.
also provided better infrastructures like Desktops, Blackboard, Tube lights in schools.
- As being a student, He fought for every issue related to students and sort out them within a minute of time. Constantly working hard for the student’s career.
- His hard work and commitment towards the work made him struggle hard to make his dreams and goals come true, and finally, he is rose to the top.
- mainly focused on issues related to students like Fee reimbursement and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables, and fruits to the village, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- Sarma came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- Sarma also provided free masks and sanitizers to people with corona deficiency symptoms at the hospital.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
I am A supporter of good people irrespective of any better political party, who is willing to perform best for society.
చంద్ర బాబు గారితో కలిసి ఎన్నికల ప్రచారంలో పాల్గొన్న మన సర్మ గారు.
భారతీయ రాజకీయ నాయకుడు నారా లోకేష్ గారితో మన సర్మ గారు.
39 వ డివిజన్ అభ్యర్థిగా సర్మ గారికి బీఫామ్ అందచేసిన విజయవాడ పార్లమెంట్ అధ్యక్షులు శ్రీ నెట్టెం రఘురామ్ గారు
లాక్ డౌన్ సమయంలో
లాక్ డౌన్ సమయంలో 39 వ డివిజన్ అధ్యక్షులు కె శివ ఆధ్వర్యంలో గ్రామంలోని నివాసులకి నిత్యావసర సరుకులు పంపిణీ చేయటం జరిగింది…
మాస్క్ ల పంపిణి
ఎన్టీఆర్ మెమోరియల్ ట్రస్ట్ వారు పంపిన మాస్క్ లను రాష్ట్ర పార్టీ ఆదేశాల మేరకు పోలీస్, మునిసిపల్ మరియు శానిటేషన్ సిబ్బందికి ఇవ్వడం జరిగింది..
లాక్ డౌన్ సమయంలో
లాక్ డౌన్ సమయంలో గ్రామంలోని నివాసులకి కూరగాయలను పంపిణీ చేయటం జరిగింది..
బైక్ ర్యాలీ లో భాగంగా
Born in Vijayawada
Joined in TDP
of 39th Ward, Vijayawada
District Level Organizer
of Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Welfare Corporation
of 39th Division, Vijayawada
of Rashtriya Brahmana Sangam