12th Ward Member, Kattipudi, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Koyya Venkataramana is an Indian politician and 12th Ward Member of Kattipudi from the political party YSRCP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION
He was born on September 23, 1983, in the place of Kattipudi, to a couple named Veeraju and Appalakonda.
In 1999, He acquired his Secondary Board of Education at ZP High School located at Kattipudi.
CAREER IN POLITICS
Venkataramana debuted into active politics in 2011 through the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (often called YSRCP or YCP) to follow in YS Jagan’s footsteps and do his part to help the people in a better way.
Since the day he joined the party, he has been an Active Member, dedicating his time and efforts to the development of the party by attending each and every scheduled meeting.
For his impressive performance during his services, He was elected as the 12th Ward Member of Kattipudi to serve the people in all ways by working thoroughly all the time for the benefit of humanity, citing code of conduct and disciplinary concerns since 2021.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN RECENTLY:
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He fought and solved the issues regarding house schemes, pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issue relating to Aadhar cards.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like clearance of Drainage systems and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every year, he organizes a celebration in the hamlet to commemorate YS Rajashekar’s birth and death anniversary and also performs cultural and traditional events in the schools.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party.
- In commemoration of his father, 500 eye procedures are performed on the underprivileged and needy in his hometown
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT BY THE PARTY:
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- YSRCP Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.
- As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
- He was involved in the Gadapa Gadapa YSR Program which is about the interaction with the villagers and also to come to know about their livelihood and ways of earning.
DURING THE PANDEMIC, SERVICES WERE PROVIDED:
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- A gathering was organized to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting preventative measures in order to prevent the Corona Epidemic from spreading.
- When the coronavirus was successfully eradicated, villagers were sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution to guarantee that they were not subjected to any negative consequences.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was launched in response to Prime Minister Modi’s request to raise public awareness about the need of receiving a free corona immunization.
- During the pandemic, a door-to-door survey was conducted to promote awareness about the virus and advise safety procedures.
- During the corona pandemic, free medications were supplied to raise awareness about the need of being cautious before getting the sickness.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
నూతన కార్యక్రమ ప్రారంభోత్సవం
గ్రామాభివృధి కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా కట్టిపూడి గ్రామంలో నూతనంగా ప్రారంభిస్తున్న రోడ్డు నిర్మాణ కార్యక్రమాన్ని ప్రముఖ అధికారులతో మొదలుపెట్టడం జరిగింది.
ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ రాష్ట్ర ముఖ్యమంత్రి వర్యులు జగన్ మోహన్ రెడ్డి గారి జన్మదిన సందర్బంగా పార్టీ నేతలు, కార్యకర్తలు కేక్ కట్ చేసి సంబరాలు జరుపుకున్నారు..
ప్రత్తిపాడు వైసీపీ ఎమ్మెల్యే పూర్ణచంద్ర ప్రసాద్ గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసిన వెంకటరమణ గారు..
సర్పంచ్, ఉప సర్పంచ్ మరియు వార్డ్ మెంబెర్ ల ప్రమాణస్వీకారం మహోత్సవ కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొన్న సభ్యులు..
వైసీపీ ప్రముఖ నాయకుడిని గౌరవప్రదంగా కలిసి పుష్పగుచ్చాన్ని అందజేయడం జరిగింది..
కార్యాలయంలో అధికారుల సమక్షంలో వార్డు మెంబెర్ గ బాథ్యతలను స్వీకరిస్తునట్టు గ సంతకం చేస్తున్న వెంకటరమణ గారు..
ఇంటింటికి వెళ్లి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాలను క్లుప్తంగా గ్రామ ప్రజలకు వివరిస్తూ , కరపత్రాలను అందజేస్తూ పార్టీ గెలుపు కోసం కృషి చేయడం జరిగింది.