Koyi Vara Prasad
TDP Party Village President, Kamsalipalem, Nidadavole, West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Koyi Vara Prasad is an Indian Politician and current TDP Party Village President from Kamsalipalem village in the respective state of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION –
On the 23rd of December 1989, Vara Prasad was born to the couple Mr. Koyi Venkatarathnam & Mrs. Koyi Nagamani in Kamsalipalem village of West Godavari district in the respective state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
He never believed in any Fancy education, he had a simple educational background as anyone did, and Vara Prasad acquired his Secondary Board of Education in 2004 from St. Amros High School located at Nidadavole in West Godavari.
EARLY CAREER IN PROFESSION-
As he hails from an Agricultural Family & Was born into a rural middle-class family, he has chosen to do Agricultural Occupation as it is the backbone to all other occupations and especially it’s important for humans to survive and by sustaining his occupational work and fulfilling his family responsibilities.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS–
Vara Prasad commenced his political career by joining the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member of TDP.
Vara Prasad was a sincere TDP Party Activist right from his joining and propagating its principles from the beginning. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and was immensely inspired by the unique schemes introduced by the Nara Chandra Babu Naidu.
In the year 2009, Vara Prasad joined the Praja Rajyam Party(PRP) which was headed by Chiranjeevi.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind. As being a part of PRP, Vara Prasad expressed a keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
In the year 2012 Vara Prasad rejoined the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and in 2014 he was promoted by receiving the authority as a Janma Bhoomi Committee Member from TDP Political Party at Nidadavole Mandal in Andhra Pradesh by increasing his responsibility and continuing his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the Society.
In recognition of his continued service, the party not only promoted him to the position of TDP Party Village President from Kamsalipalem village but also increased his responsibilities to discharge his duties.
He has served conscientiously for the prosperity of the people from the party’s inception to the present day, consistently aspiring for the party’s and society’s advancement, and performing desperate service to society and for the goodness of the people.
TDP Party Activities-
- An amount from the CM Relief Fund was handed over for rural development and the people of the village.
- He joined a large group of people at the party and helped them when they needed it.
- Vara Prasad actively engaged in the Party’s initiatives and participates in every meeting organized by the relevant party in West Godavari.
- He organized and was involved in Political Party Joining meetings.
- Vara Prasad has helped the village by supplying food and bedsheets to the elderly and orphaned children, as well as mineral water to the residents.
- By notifying the issues in the village, he solved many issues and gave Pensions like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, Handicapped Pension, and also dispensed White Ration Cards for in the Kamsalipalem village.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
Services Rendered in Pandemic COVID-19-
- Vara Prasad came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period. Vara Prasad came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- Vara Prasad also provided free masks and sanitizers to people with corona deficiency symptoms at the hospital.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
కంసలిపాలెం గ్రామం మరియు మాధవరం గ్రామంలో మధ్య ఎర్రకాలువ పై కొట్టుకుపోయిన బ్రిడ్జ్ పట్టించుకోని అధికారులు.. దాని పై చర్యలు తీసుకోవాలని వర ప్రసాద్ గారు తెలియజేయడం జైయ్గన్ధి..
తెలుగు వారి యొక్క గొప్పతనాన్ని ప్రపంచానికి చాటిన మహానీయుడు స్వర్గీయ శ్రీ నందమూరి తారక రామరావు గారి జయంతి సందర్భంగా అంజలి ఘటిస్తూ దివ్యస్మృతిని స్పరించుకుంటూన్న కోయి వర ప్రసాద్ గారు..
గ్రామ వికాసం కార్యక్రమం
గ్రామ దర్శిని, గ్రామ వికాసం కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొన్న కోయి వరప్రసాద్ గారు..
టీడీపీ పార్టీ కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా..
నిత్యావసర సరుకులు పంపిణీ
కరోనా వ్యాప్తి ఆపేందుకు రాష్ట్రము లాక్ డౌన్ ప్రకటించిన కారణముగా, నిత్యావసర సరుకులకు ఇబ్బందులకు గురవుతున్న ప్రజలకు తమ వంతు సహాయముగా కూరగాయలను మరియు నిత్యవసరకులను పంపిణీ చేసిన వర ప్రసాద్ గారు.
Vara Prasad with Prominent Leaders
ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ రాష్ట్ర మాజీ ముఖ్యమంత్రి నారా చంద్రబాబు నాయుడు గారిని గౌరవప్రధానంగా కలిసిన కోయి వర ప్రసాద్ గారు..
లోక్సభ మాజీ సభ్యుడు మురళి మోహన్ గారి టీడీపీ పార్టీ పాదయాత్ర లో మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది..
భారతీయ నటుడు, స్క్రీన్ రైటర్, దర్శకుడు, స్వరకర్త, గాయకుడు మరియు నిర్మాత ఆర్. నారాయణ మూర్తి గారిని కలిసి మాట్లాడిన సందర్బంగా..