MRPS District President, Kamareddy, Yellareddy, Telangana, MRPS.
Koudi Bhoopathi is an Indian Politician and MRPS District President of Kamareddy in the State of Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 05th of November 1985, Bhoopathi was born to the couple Mr. Koudi Pochaiah and Mrs. Koudi Ellavva in the village of Kankal in Tadwai Mandal of Kamareddy District in the state of Telangana in India.
Bhoopathi completed his studies by acquiring his Secondary Board of Education from Boys High School located at Kamareddy in Telangana.
Basically, Bhoopathi hails from an Agricultural family. On the one hand, he was continuing his occupational career(Farming) by sustaining his occupational work continuing from his hereditary, and on the other hand, he was handling the family responsibilities.
Soon after acquiring the knowledge, Bhoopathi joined the news channel to stay face to face with the people to solve problems. For that Bhoopathi stepped into the AP News Paper in 2012 and worked as a Journalist Reporter for the Weekly Magazine by developing the articles on Raithu Rajyam and got a brief overview of the problems faced by the people.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
In the year 2013, Bhoopathi joined the Indian National Congress (INC) Party which was founded by the Dadabhai Naroji and headed by Sonia Gandhi, with the purpose of addressing the people’s political requirements while also presenting a modest service.
Bhoopathi takes a genuine interest in the Party and participates proactively in every activity, executing out his responsibilities in accordance with a code of conduct and for the benefit of the party’s public exposure.
Later On, Bhoopathi joined the Madiga Reservation Porata Samiti(MRPS)which was founded by the Social Activist Manda Krishna Madiga, and started his service to the people as a Member by sorting out the issues with the assitance of the Organization.
For his sincerity and involvement in every activity, the party-appointed him as the Mandal President of Tadwai in Kamareddy from MRPS in 2009 and discharged his duties under the position.
In view of the efforts being made for the development of the Organization, In the year 2010, he was offered the respectable position of Constituency President of Yellareddy in 2010 from MRPS by demonstrating exceptional confidence in his abilities. Subbu was frantically carrying out the responsibilities that had been assigned to him.
After governing the people with the post he was appointed to, in 2020, Bhoopathi increased his work ethic by honorably receiving the position of District President of Kamareddy from MRPS by sorting out the issues with the assitance of the Organization.
Ever since he was started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
In the year 2009, Bhoopathi and all of the MRPS leaders embarked on a three-day hunger strike to demand reservation for SC and ST citizens as well as protection of their rights. Leaders of Teresa’s political party decided to abandon the initiation at a time when it was sorely needed.
15 days later, the leaders of each political party, as well as all of the committee’s members, gathered together to organise a combined people’s struggle for independence.
Participation in Telangana Movement:
From the time period between 2004-2014, Bhoopathi actively participated in the Telangana Movement for the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form the Telangana as a separate State and He lent great support to the Telangana Statehood Movement by providing intellectual support.
As a part of Struggle for the separate Telangana State, Bhoopathi and the Party Leader Staged the Hunger Strike in the kamareddy surroundings, as the strike was ongoing, the TRS founder member and former MLA Enugu Ravinder Reddy handed over lemon juice and broke his fast-unto-death.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and in the zone to brief the people on the Chandranna welfare schemes and pamphlets were distributed to give them brief information.
- Regular awareness programs will be conducted in the schools about the importance of education and motivate the school children to reach their goals for their brights future.
- Bhoopathi fights for job reservations for students who are struggling to find a decent job after the conclusion of their education to lead their livelihood.
- He is fighting with the government by conducting dharnas to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
- Bhoopathi fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues and fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension and also the problems of Ration Card and Health card of the villagers.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- Bhoopathi sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, as well as financial assistance and an awareness demonstration, which was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- For the Villager protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea in order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
H.No: 3-62, Village: Kankal, Mandal: Tadwai, District: Kamareddy, Constituency: Yellareddy, State: Telangana, Zipcode: 503120.
Mobile: 90106 06473, 90009 53378.
దళిత రత్న అవార్డు
దళిత రత్న అవార్డు గ్రహీత కామారెడ్డి జిల్లా కౌడి భూపతి కంకల్ విలేజ్ తాడువాయి మండల్ 27-4-2022 గత 2001లో ఎస్సీ వర్గీకరణ కోసమై ఉద్యమంలో చురుకైన పాత్ర పోషించి తెలంగాణ ప్రత్యేక రాష్ట్రం కోసం ఉద్యమం సమయంలో ఎమ్మార్పీఎస్ తరపున తాడ్వాయి మండల్ 29-11-2009 ఈ సమయాన నా వంతు పాత్రగా ప్రత్యేక రాష్ట్రం కచ్చితంగా కావాలని ఆమరణ నిరాహార దీక్ష చేపట్టడం జరిగింది అందులో భాగంగా ఎల్లారెడ్డి నియోజకవర్గ ఇన్చార్జిగా ఎమ్మార్పీఎస్ తరపున చేపట్టడం బాధ్యతలు జరిగింది దాని తర్వాత ప్రత్యేక రాష్ట్రం కోసం ఎమ్మార్పీఎస్ తరపున ఎన్నో ఉద్యమాలు చేసి దీక్షలు నిరసనలు రాస్తారోకోలు ఆమరణ నిరాహార దీక్ష ఇలాంటివి ఎన్నో కార్యక్రమాలు చేసి ప్రత్యేక రాష్ట్రం విభాగంలో లో తన వంతు పాత్ర ఎంతో ఉందని అదే విధంగా ఎస్సీ ఎస్టీ బిసి మైనార్టీల కోసం ఎన్నో ఉద్యమాలలో పాలుపంచుకొని ఎస్సీ వర్గీకరణ కోసం ప్రత్యేకంగా ఉద్యమం చేసిన ఘనత ఆయనది ఇది ప్రత్యేక రాష్ట్రం వచ్చిన తర్వాత దళితులను గుర్తించి ఎక్కడో మారుమూల ప్రాంతంలో 5-11-1985 పుట్టిన వ్యవసాయ వృత్తి చేసుకుంటూ తన వంతు బడుగు బలహీన వర్గాల ఐక్యత కై ముఖ్యంగా ఎస్సీ వర్గీకరణ నిమిత్తమై తన వంతు పాత్ర పోషిస్తూ ఫలితాన్ని ఆశించకుండా ప్రజల కోసం ఎన్నో ఉద్యమాలు చేసి నా ఘనత ఆయనది ఈరోజు రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వం గుర్తించి ఆయనకు దళిత రత్న అవార్డు సత్కరించడం జరిగింది
DR B.R అంబేడ్కర్ గారి 130వ జయంతి
పూజ్యనియుడు గౌరవనియుడు DR B.R అంబేడ్కర్ గారి 130వ జయంతి పురస్కరించుకొని సామాజిక విప్లవ జోహార్లు తెలుపుతూ వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.
ఎం ఆర్ పి ఎస్ రాష్ట్ర అధ్యక్షులు వంగపల్లి శ్రీనివాస్ మాదిగ గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
ఎం ఆర్ పి ఎస్ నాయకుడితో కలిసి ఎం ఆర్ పి ఎస్ కామారెడ్డి జిల్లా టౌన్ అధ్యక్షులు కౌడి భూపతి గారు.
On the occasion of the Awards receiving
Born in Kankal Village
of Kamareddy District
Completed SSC Standard
from Boys High School, Kamareddy
Joined in the INC
Joined in the MRPS
of Tadwai, MRPS
of Yellareddy, MRPS
of Kamareddy, MRPS