Adivasa Nayakpod District President, Mulugu, Telangana, BJP
Kotha Surender is an Indian Politician of BJP and Adivasi Nayakpod District President and Bharathiya Janatha Yuvamorcha District President of Mulugu in the Indian State of Telangana.
Early Life And Education:
On the 26th of August 1991, Kotha Surender was born to the couple Mr. Kotha Neelayya and Mrs. Kotha Kanakalami and resided in the village of Mulugu in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 2007, Surender acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Aadarsha Balavivaha High School located at Hanumakonda and completed his Intermediate course from SVU Junior College at Hanumakonda in 2009.
He finished his B.Tech from Siddartha Engineering College located at Ibrahimpatnam in the year 2016 and Persuing his LLB from
A career in Politics:
Kotha Surender joined the ABVP and RSS in 2000 and remained a member until 2016 and joined the Hindu Yuva Vahini in 2007.
Having joined the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) in 2004, Kotha Surender turned into a politician to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
Kotha Surender takes a genuine interest in the Party and participates proactively in every activity as a Party Activist, executing his responsibilities by a code of conduct and for the benefit of the party’s public exposure.
Upon Joining, he was designated as the BJYM Mandal President of Mulugu by BJP in 2016 to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
He was also elected as Bharathiya Janatha Yuvamorcha District President in Mulugu in the year 2021.
He was also elected as Mandal Authority Spokesperson in Mulugu in the year 2017.
He was appointed as Convener Work Incharge for Municipal Elections in Mulugu in the year 2021.
He was elected as Adivasi Nayakpod District President in Mulugu in the year 2021.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
- A dharna was held to protest on behalf of the farmers demanding the abolition of the contributory pension scheme and diminishing the usage and consumption of alcohol as well.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, Village level meetings at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- BJP leaders staged a Maha Dharna, appealing to the central government to declare its stance on the procurement of grain just so appropriate justice can be granted to the farmers.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits and maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes. He was attracted to the party’s ideologies and works for the party.
- As a result, Kotha Surender and the leaders of the BJYM demonstrated and held numerous dharnas to help create employment opportunities for graduates.
- Many social and welfare activities have been performed through the foundation for the needy and poor with a Motto to serve the People.
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- He is very supportive of the women’s welfare societies in the village and works hard for the growth and development of the societies.
- He fulfills his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people that live in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children, were planned during the event.
He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
He reacted generously throughout the crisis, assisting people in need and providing particular assistance to individuals who had been affected by the lockdown. Kotha Surender distributed face masks, hand sanitizers, and meals to the less fortunate, as well as financial support for them.
Kotha Surender sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
H.No: 2-132, Village, Mandal, & District: Mulugu, State: Telangana, Zipcode: 506343.
Mobile No: 9966108599.
Bio-Data of Mr. Kotha Surender
Name: Kotha Surender
Father: Mr. Kotha Neelayya
Mother: Mrs. Kotha Kanakalami
Present Designation: Adivasi Nayakpod
Education Qualification: LLB
Permanent Address: Mulugu, Telangana
Contact No: 9966108599.
A Genuine Leader Is Self-Assured Enough To Stand Alone, Courageous Enough To Make Difficult Decisions, And Compassionate Enough To Listen To The Concerns Of Others.
భారతీయ భారతీయ జనతా పార్టీ రాష్ట్ర అధ్యక్షుడు మరియు కరీంనగర్ నియోజకవర్గానికి ప్రాతినిధ్యం వహిస్తున్న లోక్ సభ సభ్యులు బండి సంజయ్ కుమార్ గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
సురేందర్ గారు రాజ్యాంగ రక్షణ కోసం దీక్ష చేయడం జరిగింది.
సురేందర్ గారు పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి ధర్నా చేయడం జరిగింది.
సురేందర్ గారు పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి రస్తా రోకో ర్యాలీ లో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
ఓఆర్టీ నాయకులకు ఫంప్లేట్స్ పంపిణి చేయడం జరిగింది
Born in Mulugu
Join in ABVP
Join in RSS
Join in BJP
Join in Hindu Yuva Vahini
Aadarsha Balavivaha High School, Hanumakonda
SVU Junior College, Hanumakonda
Siddartha Engineering College, Ibrahimpatnam
BJYM Mandal President
Mandal Authority Spokeperson
Convener Work Incharge
Municipal Elections, Mulugu
Adivasi Nayakpod District President
Bharathiya Janatha Yuvamorcha District President
DR.B.R. Ambedkar University