Kotha Satish Reddy
Mandal Vice President, Ganugubanda, Garide Pally, Huzurnagar, Suryapet, Telangana, TRS
Kotha Satish Reddy is an Indian Politician belonging to the TRS Party. He is a prominent TRS leader with plenty of experience in the political field. He is currently working as the Mandal Vice President of Garide Pally, Suryapet district.
Born and Education:
He was born on 5th April 1989 in Ganugubanda. His parents were Venkatesh and Pramila.
In 2010, Satish Reddy earned his Board of Secondary Education at Bala Vidhyamandir, Kodada. He completed Intermediate from Vasavi junior college, located at Kodada. Satish obtained Diploma from Sana diploma college.
Political Journey of Sathish Reddy:
Satish entered into Politics with the Telugu Desam Party(TDP). He worked as an Active Member of the party. Satish took part in Visaka Ukku-Andrula Hakku, Save Amaravthi movements.
TDP is a regional Indian political party active in the southern states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The party was founded by N.T.Rama Rao on 29-March-1982. TDP was the first regional party to become the main opposition party at the 8th Lok Sabha from 1984 to 1989. TDP has a commitment to safeguarding “the political, economic, social, and cultural foundations of Telugu-speaking people”. Sathish became a devotee of TDP as he liked the successful party style in doing justice to all sections.
Due to certain circumstances, Satish left the TDP. He switches over the Telangana Rashtra Samiti(TRS) party and took party responsibilities.
The Telangana movement refers to a movement for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India. The new state corresponds to the Telugu-speaking portions of the erstwhile princely state of Hyderabad. After several years of protest and agitation, the central government, under the United Progressive Alliance, decided to bifurcate the existing Andhra Pradesh state, and on 07 February 2014, the Union Cabinet unilaterally cleared the bill for the creation of Telangana. Lasting for almost a decade, this has been one of the most long-lasting movements in South India.
Satish played an active role during the late 2000s Telangana Separate State Movement spearheaded by now-CM, K.Chandrashekar Rao he took part in dharnas, rasta rokos, rallies, Chalo Hyderabad, Vanta Varpu, protest programs as a part of the Telangana Movement.
In 2019, The people of Ganugubanda elected Satish as Village President and he fulfills his roles and responsibilities as Village President by contributing to each welfare activity. In 2021, Satish was promoted as Mandal Vice President of Garide Pally from the TRS party.
- Where people hesitate to tread their steps towards service, Satish initiated voluntary efforts to serve the needy people.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- During his reign, many development activities have been implemented such as laying roads, setting up water tanks, clearance of drainage issues, power supply, etc.
- On the occasion of Birth, Death Anniversaries of the Political Leaders, Satish conducted blood donations, eye camps.
- In order to help the poor in the hospital during emergencies, Satish handed over the government-implemented Health Sree cards to them.
- As a part of Haritha Haram, massive plantation programs were taken up and distributed Plants to the village people.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, Drainages, and every minute problem to the individual.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to the Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- He provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
Service During the Pandemic Covid-19:
-Satish rendered his service to the Ganugubanda people even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
-He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-Satish put effort even during the Covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus. Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.