State President of Shalivahana Community, Balijepalli, Rajupalem, Sattenapalle, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Kotapati Srinivas is the State President of Shalivahana Community, Andhra Pradesh. He was born on 15-02-1992 to Velugondaiah and Anjamma in Balijepalli village. In 2007, He studied SSC at ZPHS, Gannapavaram. He attained Intermediate from Govt junior college, Sattenapalle.
Srinivas completed his Diploma from Sri Chundi Ranganayakulu Engineering college, Chilakalurupeta.
In 2013, Srinivas started his political journey with the Telugu Desam Party(TDP). He was the Active Member and Youth Leader of TDP. From 2016-2018, Srinivas served as State Secretary of Shalivahana Community. Since 2018, he was serving as State President of Shalivahana Community, Andhra Pradesh. He has participated in party activities such as election campaigns, protest programs, dharnas.
Since 2019, Srinivas working as a Reporter on Youtube Channel.
- Srinivas involves in many of the social activities. He helped the poor people gave financial assistance to them.
- He has done development activities like laid CC Roads, solved Drainage problems, Street lights were set up and solved Water Problems in his village.
- Wet and dry bins were distributed to households also created awareness of wet garbage and dry garbages.
- Srinivas described the dangers of using plastic and said not to use it completely.
- He distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, Migrants, needy ones, and Municipality workers in the covid-19 lockdown period also distributed Masks, Sanitizers to the poor.
- Awareness was created on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the covid-19.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.