BJP Party Activist, Bhiknoor, Kamareddy, Telangana, BJP
Kotala Ramagiri is an Indian Politician and current BJP Party Activist from Bhiknoor of Telangana State.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION–
On the 16th of April 1976, Ramagiri was born to the couple Mr. Kotala Sambaiah and Mrs. Kotala Shiva Laxmi and resided in the village of Bhiknoor of Kamareddy District in the Indian State of Telangana.
He never believed in any Fancy education, he had a simple educational background as anyone did and in the year 1993, he acquired his Secondary Board of Education from ZP Boys High School located at Bhiknoor in Kamareddy.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS–
In the year 1995, Ramagiri commenced his political career by joining the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member of TDP.
Ramagiri was a sincere TDP Party Activist right from his joining and propagating its principles from the beginning. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and was immensely inspired by the unique schemes introduced by the Nara Chandra Babu Naidu.
In the year 2000, he joined the Bharatiya Janatha Party founded by Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former Prime Minister of India) Lal Krishna Advani(Former Deputy Prime Minister of India).
He has worked above and beyond his means as Party Activist to advance the party and improve society by performing his tasks correctly and sticking to the party’s laws and regulations.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the Society.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Ramagiri was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
Welfare & Social Activities-
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- He played an active role in ensuring that help programs for the poor were in place and that they were able to survive their existence.
- Ramagiri offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
Services Rendered in Pandemic COVID-19-
- Ramagiri came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Ramagiri came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- Ramagiri also provided free masks and sanitizers to people with corona deficiency symptoms at the hospital.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.