Constituency Leader, Amadalavalasa, Andhra Pradesh, JSP.
Korukonda MalleswaraRao is an Indian Politician of JanaSena and Constituency Leader of Amadalavalasa in Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 07th of June 1987, Korukonda MalleswaraRao was born to the couple Mr. Korukonda Suryanarayana and Mrs. Korukonda Ratnalamma in the village of G K R Puram in Burja Mandal of Srikakulam District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2002, MalleswaraRao acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Akkulapeta in Amadalavalasa Mandal and completed his Intermediate course from Sagar Junior College placed at Amadalavalasa in 2004.
He attained his Graduation degree from Chaitanya E.S.Degree College at Srikakulam in Andhra Pradesh in 2007 and finished his MCA from R.V.R. & J.C.College of Engineering in Andhra Pradesh.
As he proceeded to gratify his functions and responsibilities, MallaeswaraRao developed into a professional by proportionately working as as Senior Software Engineer with a 10 years of Experience at UST Global Technology in Bangalore, and simultaneously balancing multiple tasks by meeting the needs of people. Since he began, he has managed his family responsibilities concurrently.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
In the year 2014, MalleswaraRao commenced his political career by joining the JanaSena Party(JSP), as he was highly inspired by the party founder and the Tollywood Actor Pawan Kaylan’s sense of service.
As a part of JSP, He expresses keen interest and performs every activity as an Active Leader by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
For his work humility towards the growth and the welfare of the people, he was appointed as the Constituency Leader of Amadalavalasa in Andhra Pradesh from JanaSena in 2014 by providing services to the people by satisfying the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance till today.
- MalleswaraRao obediently follows and adheres to seven essential concepts for the change and the development of the Nation known as JanaSena Sidhanthalu:
– Without religious bias in politics.
– Gratitude for the richness of language expression
– The preservation of our cultural and linguistic heritage
– Without ignoring regional desires, nationalism
– Combating corruption with tenacity and vigor
– Environmentally friendly advancements
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- He informs the people and party workers that it is the 0 budget political policies run by Pawan Kalyan
- Protests are being held on behalf of the JSP party strongly condemning and opposing the decisions of the three capitals.
- MalleswaraRao will always be there for the JSP party workers in case of any mishap, providing them with appropriate assistance and encouragement.
- He briefed the youth on the development programs being carried out by the JanaSena Party and encouraged the youth to join the party by informing them that the JanaSena Party has decided to do zero-budget politics.
- JanaSena Party campaigned for the party symbol Glass to be re-launched at the field level and to make the party symbol known to the people.
- He responds to any grievances raised by the people in the village and brings them to the notice of the concerned authorities or ministers and works towards a speedy solution.
- Jana Sena’s major purpose is to examine any sort of corruption in government functions and organizations, as well as to safeguard people’s fundamental rights.
- MalleswaraRao along with JanaSena Leader battled hard for the approval of the Scholarships to the students who were keen to pursue their further studies abroad Under Government Order 5.
- He continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality and is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
- With the association of Nethaji Yuvajana Sangam, MalleswaraRao donated blood to the needy people in the locality and financially assisted them in their survival.
- He Provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- He is contrary to the state government abolishing new agricultural laws and other beneficial factors that would support farmers in their efforts to survive in the modern world.
- His diligent efforts to improve the plight of farmers during his reign were rewarded by receiving a substantial sum in return for the commodities generated by the farmer.
- He provided financial and humanitarian assistance to the victims of fires in the villages, who had been assaulted by the fires themselves.
- MalleswaraRao was primarily concerned with issues about students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship grants, and he worked tirelessly to ensure that scholarships were awarded to students as soon as possible.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- He fulfills his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people that live in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- Organizing an awareness seminar to enlighten students about the significance of education in school was one of the most significant contributions MalleswaraRao made to ensure the students’ bright future.
- Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children, were planned during the event.
- He fights for the people’s concerns and the welfare of the people, and many of the colony’s development plans have been a resounding success as a result of his efforts.
- MalleswaraRao sneaked towards to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- He helped the poor by distributing items such as masks, hand sanitizers, and food, as well as monetary assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- News reporters and police officers were honored and given shawls by Malleswararao as a token of appreciation for their efforts in keeping the great news rolling while not jeopardizing their own lives throughout the epidemic and lockdown.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
“MalleswaraRao Korukonda” arrived in Hyderabad with a lot of ambitions, just like everyone else, and found a job with a lot of effort, and then his life moved on smoothly. He hasn’t even considered politics at the moment, and the day that shifted my life towards politics was March 14, 2014. Pawan Kalyan’s every remark made him think deeply about society and politics.
For many days, he couldn’t get out of that speech, and Janasena encouraged him to run for election without sharing a single penny. As a result, he chose to contribute to the Janasena party. He is a motivational speaker who has given motivational talks to engineering and MCA students at the request of several universities for the last five years and wants to achieve even greater for our party with the talents he has acquired.
– Korukonda MalleswaraRao
Bio-Data of Mr. Korukonda Malleswararao
Name: Korukonda MalleswaraRao
DOB: 07th of June 1987
Father: Mr. Korukonda Suryanarayana
Mother: Mrs. Korukonda Ratnalamma
Political party: JanaSena
Present Designation: Constituency Leader
Education Qualification: MCA
Interests: Social Service
Email: [email protected]
MalleswaraRao Belief: “ To live greatly, you have to risk greatly.”
శ్రీకాకుళం జిల్లా జనసేన విరాళాలు
ఆత్మహత్యలకు పాల్పడిన కౌలు రైతుల కుటుంబాలకు అండగా నిలిచిన జనసేన అధినేత “పవన్ కళ్యాణ్” గారికి తోడుగాకోరాడ సర్వేశ్వరరావు గారు – 5 లక్షలు (శ్రీకాకుళం నియోజకవర్గం) కాంతిశ్రీ గారు – 5 లక్షలు (ఎచ్చెర్ల నియోజకవర్గం) గేదెల చైతన్య గారు – 2 లక్షలు (పాతపట్నం నియోజకవర్గం) పెడాడ రామ్మోహన్ గారు- 2 లక్షలు (ఆమదాలవలస నియోజకవర్గం) “శ్రీకాకుళం జిల్లా జనసేన విరాళాలు” సేకరించడం జరిగింది.
సామాన్య ప్రజల కోరిక మేరకు మరియు జనసేన పార్టీ అధినేత శ్రీ పవన్ కళ్యాణ్ గారి పిలుపుమేరకు జనసేన పార్టీ ఆధ్వర్యంలో అదనపు విద్యుత్ ఛార్జీలపైన మరియు విద్యుత్ కోతలు మీద చేసే నిరసన కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొన్నటువంటి జనసేన నాయకులకు, సైనికులకు హృదయపూర్వక ధన్యవాదములు తెలియజేయడం జరిగింది.
ఆముదాలవలస నియోజకవర్గం కొల్లివలస జంక్షన్ లో శ్రీ కొత్తకోట. నాగేంద్ర, కోరుకొండ. మల్లేశ్వరావు మరియు ఎంపీటీసి. అంపిలి. విక్రమ్ గారు ఆధ్వర్యంలో విద్యుత్ ఛార్జీలు పై మరయు విద్యుత్ అంతరాయం పై ధర్నా చేయడం జరిగింది.విద్యార్థులు, వ్యాపారస్తులు మరియు మద్య తరగతి కుటుంబాలు విద్యుత్ అంతరాయం పై చాలా ఇబ్బంది పడుతున్నారు. ఈ కార్యక్రమంలో జనసేన నాయకులు జైరాం,సంగం నాయుడు, సంతోష్ నాయుడు జనసేన కార్యకర్తలు పాల్గున్నారు
వినతి పత్రం అందజేత
జనసేనా అదినేత శ్రీ పవన్ కళ్యాణ్ గారు ఆదేశాలుమేరకు ఆంధ్ర రాష్ట్రంలో విద్యుత్ చార్జీల పెంపు పై కలెక్టర్ గారికి వినతి పత్రం ఇవ్వడం జరిగింది..
జనసేన కార్యకర్తలు విస్తృత సమావేశం
ఆముదాలవలస మున్సిపాలిటీ, కసింవలస గ్రామంలో జనసేన కార్యకర్తలు విస్తృత సమావేశం లో జరిగింది. ఈ కార్యక్రమంలో జనసేన పార్టీ బలోపేతం గురించి మరియు మున్సిపాలిటీ ఎన్నికలు లో ఏ విధంగా ముందుకు వెళ్లాలి అనే చాలా విషయాలమీద మాట్లాడటం జరిగింది.