TRS Senior Leader, Gollapally, Jadcherla, Mahabubnagar, Telangana, TRS
Korravath Ramdas is an Indian Politician and current TRS Senior Leader from the Gollapally village of Jadcherla Mandal in the Indian State of Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
Ramdas was born on 16th April 1981, to the couple Mr. Korravath Gopal and Mrs. Korravath Palamma and resided in the Gollapally Village of Mahabubnagar district in the respective State of Telangana.
In the year 1999, Ramdas studied Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School at Gollapally in Telangana. In the year 2001, he completed his intermediate course from Government Boys College at Jadcherla, Mahabubnagar.
Later, he holds graduation with a degree from MVS Degree College situated at Mahabubnagar in Telangana and accomplished it in the year 2007. In the year 2008, he acquired B.Ed. from Noor College of Education from Shadnagar in Telangana.
EARLY CAREER IN PROFESSION-
Despite tremendous family responsibilities, he has consistently achieved greater professional and educational successes, as he began his professional career as a Teacher from Telangana.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
Before the accomplishment of his education, Ramdas joined the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) founded by Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao who is the Indian politician serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana.
He has worked above and beyond his means as Party Activist to advance the party and improve society by performing his tasks correctly and sticking to the party’s laws and regulations.
In view of the efforts being made for the development of the party, in 2001 the party offered him the post of TRS Party Senior Leader from Gollapally as well to further enhance his responsibilities so that he could stay closer to the people and monitor their well-being every moment.
Ever since he was started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
Ramdas is an active participant in the Telangana movement for the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form the Telangana as a separate State and he lent great support to the Telangana Statehood Movement by providing intellectual support.
During Telangana, Movement Ramdas played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
He set up a Vanta Varpu during the period of Rasta Roko and in programs of Sakala Jamula Samme, and many more dharnas and rallies were held in continuous movement.
As being a part of the fight for the state of Telangana, Ramdas has been organized Padayatra and fought for Telangana State along with party members.
Under the auspices of the Telangana movement, non-stop protests were held for 25 days.
Services Rendered in PANDEMIC COVID-19-
- Ramdas provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- He reacted generously throughout the crisis, assisting people in need and providing particular assistance to individuals who had been affected by the lockdown. Ramdas distributed face masks, hand sanitizers, and meals to the less fortunate, as well as financial support for them.
- By the social distance created by the Covid-19 regulations, he has been distributing essential commodities to assist water-scarce areas.
- Ramdas sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- An awareness demonstration was performed in order to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
వినాయక చవితి సందర్బంగా
మొదటిసారిగా రాందాస్ గారి గ్రామంలో మట్టి వినాయకుడిని ప్రతిష్టించుకోవడం జరిగింది. విగ్రహ దాత రాందాస్ నాయక్ గారు..
ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవం సందర్బంగా
తెలంగాణ ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవం సందర్బంగా, గ్రామంలో తెరాస నాయకులతో కలిసి రాందాస్ గారు తెలంగాణ పార్టీ జండా ను ఆవిష్కరించడం జరిగింది.
తెరాస పార్టీ కార్యక్రమం
తెరాస పార్టీ కార్యక్రమంలో పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి రాందాస్ గారు పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.