Kore Rajamallu Kuruma
Vidya Vibhag Mandal President, Gandhari, Kamareddy, Yellareddy, Telangana, TRS
Kore Rajamallu Kuruma is an Indian Politician and current TRS Vidya Vibhag Mandal President from Gandhari of Telangana State.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 14th of May 1994, Rajamallu was born to the couple Mr. Kore Ojaciah and Mrs. Kore Suravva and resided at Sithaipalle in Kamareddy District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 2010, Rajamallu acquired his Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School in Gandivate, Telangana, and completed his Intermediate Course in 2012 from Sai Keerthi Junior College in Banswada.
Later in the year 2015, he graduated with a degree from SSL Degree College and resided at Someshwar, Telangana. In the year 2017, he holds a Post Graduation from Telangana University at Dichpally, Telangana.
EARLY CAREER IN PROFESSION–
Soon after the conclusion of his education, Rajamallu began his professional career as an Accountant in Sithaipalle of Telangana state, and ever since he commenced he simultaneously handled his family responsibilities.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
Rajamallu has had a sense of service since childhood and intends to be able to do all services to the people politically. He was enchanted by the services rendered to the people by the Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao, the founder of the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) under the auspicious Chandrashekar Rao Veda Prakash joined the TRS party and served as a Leader of the Party.
Rajamallu was a devoted TRS worker from the beginning, preaching the TRS’s values. He was profoundly moved by the party’s policies and ideals, as well as the vision of our great leader Kalvakuntla Chandra Sekhar Rao (KCR), and was enormously inspired by the one-of-a-kind schemes implemented by the State and Central governments under the dynamic leadership of Mr. Kalvakuntla Taraka Rama Rao (KTR).
As a Vidya Vibag Sai Kruthi College President from TRS, he demonstrated his commitment to the people by continuously working for their well-being, and college development, and striving hard for their benefit of them.
He ramped up his service and effort by accepting the position of Vidya Vibag Mandal President for TRS to provide care for the students and the difficulties they face, and he worked in that capacity.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the Society.
School Development Activities–
- He solved every single problem faced by the students in the schools and Colleges.
- He changed the atmosphere of the hostel for students and raised the quality of the hostel environment by giving enough infrastructural amenities.
- He presented stationery to the schoolchildren and gave them books, which he encouraged them to read consistently and enthusiastically.
- As soon as it came to his notice that there were no proper facilities in the college, new furniture was arranged.
- Rajamallu mainly focused on students like Fee reimbursement and Scholarships, and Buss pass issues, and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- Rajamallu laid a big platform for the students’ bright future by organizing an awareness seminar to inform them about the importance of education in schools and presenting prizes to the 10th-grade students.
Blood Donation Camp-
Rajamallu organized a Blood donation camp and donates blood to the extreme people.
This has started with the thought of no INDIAN should die with a lack of blood and by implementing into reality started a group with countable members and started donating all the blood- Normal groups, Negative Groups, Rare Groups across INDIA with the help of donors.
Services rendered during the Pandemic–
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- Rajamallu came forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.