TDP Party Activist, Bhupalapuram, Gurla, Vizianagaram, Cheepurupalli, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Korada Ramakrishna is an Indian Politician and current TDP Party Activist from Bhupalapuram of Vizianagaram District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION–
On the 10th of June 1991, Ramakrishna was born to the couple Mr. Korada Gangaraju and Mrs. Korada Kanthamma in the Village of Bhupalapuram of Gurla Mandal in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2006, Ramakrishna completed his Secondary Board of Education from the Zilla Parishad High School (ZPHS) located at Jonnavalasa, Andhra Pradesh. Later, he acquired his undergraduate from Sri Sai Siddhartha Junior College located at Gajapatinagaram, Andhra Pradesh, and accomplished it in the year 2008.
Later he holds graduation with a degree from Sri Sai Siddhartha Degree College situated at Gajapatinagaram and finished it in the year 2011.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS–
In the year 2014, Ramakrishna commenced his political career by joining the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member of TDP.
Ramakrishna was a sincere TDP worker right from his joining and propagating its principles from the beginning. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and was immensely inspired by the unique schemes introduced by the Nara Chandra Babu Naidu.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, and he had been selected as the Party Activist at Bhupalapuram in Andhra Pradesh by concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities.
From the beginning of his political career until the present, he has worked relentlessly for the welfare of the people, continuously fighting for the party’s and society’s growth, and giving desperate service to the society via the posts he has been assigned to.
Political Party Activities–
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, Village level meetings at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign at Dubbaka and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Ramakrishna was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
Social & Welfare Activities–
- Ramakrishna provided financial and humanitarian assistance to the victims of fires in the villages, who had been assaulted by the fires themselves.
- He fulfills his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people that live in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, Slippers for the Migrants, and meals for orphaned children, were distributed.
- He fights for the people’s concerns and the welfare of the people, and many of the colony’s development plans have been a resounding success as a result of his efforts.
Services Rendered During Pandemic COVID-19-
- Ramakrishna sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- He helped the poor by distributing items such as masks, hand sanitizers, and food, as well as monetary assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was performed in order to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea in order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
HN0: 5-19, Street: Raja Yedi, Village: Bhupalapuram, Mandal: Gurla, District: Vizianagaram, Assembly: Cheepurupalli, State: Andhra Pradesh, Zip Code: 535280
Mobile: 9133073904, 9493637004
Ramakrishna With CBN
ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ మాజీ ముఖ్యమంత్రి నారా చంద్ర బాబు నాయుడి గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకంగా కలిసిన కొరడా రామకృష్ణ గారు..
టీడీపీ పార్టీ వ్యవస్థాపకుడు నందమూరి తారక రామ రావు గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాల వేసి నమస్కరించడం జరిగింది.
ఆహార పాకెట్స్ పంపిణీ
నందమూరి తారక రామారావు గారి 98వ జన్మదిన సందర్భంగా, గుర్ల గ్రామంలో ఘనంగా వేడుకలు నిర్వహించి నిరుపేదలకు ఆహార ప్యాకెట్లను అందజేయడం జరిగింది..
నందమూరి తారక రామారావు గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాల వేసి నమస్కరించడం జరిగింది..
తెలుగు దేశం పార్టీ నాయకులతో మహిళా సమావేశం నిర్వహించిన టీడీపీ పార్టీ కార్యకర్త కొరడా రామకృష్ణ గారు..
కొరడా రామకృష్ణ గారి జన్మదిన సందర్బంగా, వృధాశ్రమంలో వేడుకలు నిర్వహించి వేడుకలు జరుపుకోవడం జరిగింది..
Ramakrishna With Prominent Leaders
Donation Of Blood
Every Blood Donor Is A Life Savior…
Born in Bhupalapuram
From ZP High School, Jannlasa
From Sri Sai Siddhartha Junior College, Gajapathinagaram, Andhra Pradesh
From Sri Sai Siddhartha Degree College, Gajapathinagaram, Andhra Pradesh
Joined in the TDP