School Parents Committee Chairman, YSRCP Party Activist, YSRCP, Pithapuram, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh
Kongu Bobby is an Indian Politician and current School Parents Committee Chairman from East Godavari of Andhra Pradesh State.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION-
Bobby was born on the 10th of June 1989, in the village of Pithapuram from East Godavari of Andhra Pradesh state to the couple Mr.Kongu Nageshwar Rao and Mrs. Kongu Venkataramana.
In the year 2005, Bobby acquired his Secondary Board of Education from RRB High School located at Pithapuram in Andhra Pradesh and completed his intermediate course from RRB Junior College at Pithapuram in 2007.
He acquired a graduation ITI from Raja Rajeshwari ITI College in Peddapuram and accomplished it in the year 2009.
EARLY PROFESSIONAL LIFE–
After the conclusion of his studies, Bobby decided to pursue a career in the area of transportation as a lorry Owner, in Pithapuram. Despite handling huge family responsibilities, He always had greater achievements Professionally and Educationally and has managed his business while also taking care of his family’s responsibilities.
He strongly believes that education is the only way to eliminate social evils and uplift society and that it is the only way to reach out to deserving students from the most backward parts of society and provide them with opportunities to not only complete their education but also to transform into confident people.
His steadfast dedication and genuine effort earned him the reputable post of School Committee Chairman of Pithapuram and he has been consistently working for the students, thinking about their welfare, and winning tremendous public acclaim.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the students, and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the students for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the School.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
In the year 2019, Bobby was drawn into politics by joining the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP) founded by currently designated as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and President of YSRCP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Since the date of joining, he has been working incredibly as a YSRCP Party Activist working hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the society, and has rendered desperate services to society.
School Development Activities-
- Bobby changed the atmosphere of the hostel for students and raised the quality of the hostel environment by giving enough infrastructural amenities.
- As soon as it was brought to his attention that the school and college lacked adequate facilities, he immediately set about arranging for new furnishings.
- In order to help disadvantaged children further their education, he provides them with books, pencils, and clothing every year. He also provides them with financial assistance to ensure that they have a bright future.
- While participating in and attending school events on national holidays like Republic Day and Independence Day, Bobby also distributes awards to kids who have participated in and won sports competitions at certain times of the year.
- On behalf of the School an awareness seminar to enlighten children about the value of education in school.
- Bobby campaigns for job reservations for students who are trying to obtain a respectable job after completing their education in order to support themselves and their families in their daily lives.
- He battled hard and persisted in his efforts to resolve the issues that students at the high school and college levels were facing.
YSRCP Party Activities-
- Bobby was an Andhra Pradesh Activist, He Participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the division of the state – separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state by providing intellectual support.
- Bobby is a Party Activist. He is actively involved in the programs organized by the Party. He conveyed and explained to the people the greatness of the Party.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- Implementation of YSR scheme, YSR support scheme, bank loans for women’s welfare development, efforts to ensure proper implementation of Disha law.
- He played the main role and actively participated in Foot March(Padayatra) along Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy(The present Chief Minister of AP)to all over the Constituencies to bring a special status to the party.
- He Participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the division of the state – separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state.
Services rendered during the Pandemic:
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- Bobby came forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place and distributing Covid Kits to members who were afflicted with the appropriate sickness while in their home quarantine.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకలు
ంతోమంది త్యాగాల వల్ల మనకు స్వాతంత్రం వచ్చిందని స్వాతంత్రం కోసం పోరాడిన జాతీయ నాయకులను వారి పోరాట పటిమని పట్టుదలను గుర్తుచేసుకుంటూ స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకను జరుపుకోవడం జరిగింది.
హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమం
మనం మరణించాక కూడా మనం నాటిన మొక్కలు సజీవంగా ఉంటాయి అని హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా గ్రామంలో నివసిస్తున్న ప్రజలకు ప్రతి ఒక్కరికి ఒక్కో పూల మొక్కను అందచేయ్యడం జరిగింది.