Konduru Uday Sai
Indian Politician, Digavalli, Nuzivid, Krishna, Andhra Pradesh
Konduru Uday Sai is an Indian Politician from the Digavalli Village of Nuzivid Mandal in the district of Krishna.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
He was born to a couple Mr. Konduru Venkateshwara Rao & Mrs. Konduru Sarojini on 1st-November-1993 and grown up in the Digavalli Village of Nuzivid Mandal in the district of Krishna from the Indian States of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2010, he studied his Secondary Board of education from ZP High School resided at Digavalli. Later, he went on undergraduate from DAR Dharma Appa Rao Junior College located at Nuzivid.
EARLY CAREER IN PROFESSION-
As his passion is to be self-employed and self-dependent, as being a student Soon after accomplishment of his schooling, he expected to provide professional and courteous service to all the people and he achieved his expectations and implemented that proposal by setting up a Photo Studio business of his own and being working by sustaining his occupational work.
He has earned thousands of customer’s satisfaction with his immense services by providing them with a favorable chance of establishing their own PROJECTS.
His down-to-earth nature made him stand as a brand in the market and delivered immeasurable success through his projects and became a Role Model to everyone in the town. Mr. UDAY SAI is the Photographer from Nuzividu Mandal and from the moment he began his professional life till now simultaneously fulfilling his family responsibilities.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
Despite handing over responsibilities, in 2019 he competed for the honourable position as MPTC from Bigavalli but by following the words of MLA he resigned from the prestigious position.
He constantly supports the YSRCP Party and Party Activists and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
Selfless Outstanding services have been performed by Uday Sai
- In the year 2014, he distributes hygienically prepared meals, medical attention, and basic necessities to people above 70 members in Digavalli village.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- In 2015, Udaysai provided financial assistance of rps 10,000 to people who were suffering mental distress as a result of the current shock in Digavalli village.
- Uday Sai fights over every issue raised in the town and worked to solve the issues.
- He constantly striving for the welfare of the people.
- In the period 2020, he resolved the problems of village developmental issues and was also involved in many Social service events like Haritha Haram, Clean and Green, Casting of Plants, and also participated in the Palle Pragathi program.
- Uday Sai has been installing street lights in his village, paving dividers, paving roads, eliminating drainage problems, alleviating power shortages, and solving water problems.
Services Rendered during dreadful Pandemic-
During First Wave of Corona-
- Uday Sai also provided free masks and sanitizers to people with corona deficiency symptoms at the hospital.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He has asked the government to include the cost of corona illness treatment in the Arogyasree card, claiming that the booming corona disease is killing middle-class and impoverished families who cannot afford proper treatment at home.
- He constantly prays for the corona victims that they should get well soon in these critical periods.
- Uday Sai used to provide meals and medicines to those in the home quartine who were infected with the desired disease.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
During the Second Wave of Corona-
- Uday Sai stepped forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- Uday Sai moved forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provided financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and delivered varities of food to the poor, and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
A True leader’s Courage to fulfill his vision comes from Passion, Not from Position.
నేను గెలవటంలో ఓడిపోవచ్చు కానీ ప్రయత్నిస్తూ ఉండడంలో గెలుస్తున్నాను, ప్రయత్నిస్తూ గెలుస్తున్నాను.