Kondabathina Madhava (MPP)
MPP (Member of Provincial Parliament), Ponnaluru, Prakasam, Kondapi, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Kondabathina Madhava (MPP) is an Indian Politician and current Member of the Provincial Parliament (MPP) from Prakasam in the respective state of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
On the 01st of January 1983, in Chennipadu Village of Prakasam District, he was born into a rural middle-class household as a treasured son for the couple Kondabathina Chinamala Kondaiah & Kondabathina Ademma.
He was never a believer in a pretentious education. He came from a simple educational background, as do most people. In 2000, he earned his secondary school education from Nagarjuna Residential High School in Kandukur, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY CAREER IN PROFESSION-
After the accomplishment of his studies, he began his professional career by setting up a business of his own in the construction field and continued his occupational work by fulfilling his family responsibilities.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
He has been interested in politics since a young age, and his passion has led him to become a politician who expects people to succeed as a consequence of his services.
In the year 2011, Madhava debuted into the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) founded by the Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy current chief Minister of the State Andhra Pradesh.
Since the day he stepped into it, Madhava has worked above and beyond his means as a Party Activist for the development of the party and the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and adhering to the party’s rules and regulations.
Upon joining, Madhava contested for the reputable position as MPTC in Chennipadu from YSRCP during the 2014 election poll, but the slight margin of votes made him lose the position.
In recognition of his continued service in the year 2020, Madhava was Unanimously elected as an MPP (Member of Provincial Parliament) from Chennipadu village of Andhra Pradesh State.
His unwavering commitment and sincere determination towards service made him upgraded to the MPP from Ponnaluru Mandal in 2021 to promote the appropriate viewpoint on the need for holistic and sustainable development in people by alleviating their problems.
Political Party Activities-
- During Elections, he enthuthisiatically participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to win the party in his locality.
- Accompanying Jagan by Seva Mitra, Navratna welfare schemes were introduced by Jagan to work for the proper implementation of welfare schemes, for everyone who is entitled to them, regardless of politics, and for transparent governance. He offered Navratna Welfare Schemes to People in Chennipadu Village of Andhra Pradesh State.
- Madhava was campaigning for the success of the relevant authorities’ representatives of the people.
- He joined a large group of people at the party and helped them when they needed it.
- Madhava actively engaged in the Party’s initiatives and participates in every meeting organized by the relevant party in the Ponnaluru Mandal.
- He organized and was involved in Political Party Joining meetings.
Village Developmental Activities-
– He took part in village development operations with the additional assistance of YSRCP Leaders.
– He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
Setting Up Street Lights–
– The roads in Chennipadu village were widened at the corners due to heavy rains, assuming that there was a possibility of accidents due to the narrowness of the roads. As part of the development program in the village, Street Lights were set up.
Social & Welfare Activities-
- Every year h celebrates the Birth & Death anniversaries of Former Chief Minister Late YS Rajashekar Reddy.
- Jayaram has participated in a variety of community activities in the village, including supplying meals to the elderly and orphan children, as well as delivering mineral water to the villagers.
- He provided financial and humanitarian assistance to the victims of fires in the villages, who had been assaulted by the fires themselves.
- He fulfills his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people that live in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, Slippers for the Migrants, and meals for orphaned children, were distributed.
- He fights for the people’s concerns and the welfare of the people, and many of the colony’s development plans have been a resounding success as a result of his efforts.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- Madhava sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, as well as financial assistance, and an awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- For Village protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
- In response to Prime Minister Modi’s call, Madhava organized a Covid Vaccination Drive to raise awareness among the general public about the need of receiving a free corona vaccination.
వైస్సార్సీపీ పార్టీ నాయకులు నిర్వహించిన పల్లెబాటు కార్యక్రమంలో మాట్లాడుతున్న మాధవ గారు..
వివాహ మహోత్సవానికి ముఖ్య అతిధిగా విచ్చేసి, నూతన వద్దు వరులను ఆశీర్వదించిన మాధవ గారు..
వైఎస్ రాజశేఖర్ గారి జయంతి సందర్భంగా, వారి సేవలను స్మరిస్తూ ఆ మహనీయుడి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాల వేసి నమస్కరించడం జరిగింది..
ప్రముఖ నాయకుడి జన్మదిన సందర్భంగా, వైస్సార్సీపీ నాయకులు కేక్ కట్ చేసి వేడుకలు నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది..