TGPA Khammam District Secretary, Kommepalle, Sathupally, Khammam, Telangana, BSP
Konda Suresh is the TGPA Khammam District Secretary. He was born on 24th December 1984 in Sathupally. He strongly believes that A political leader is a prominent figure who strives to improve society at all times.
Born and Education:
His parents were Mangaiah and Laxmi. In 1997, Suresh completed his schooling at ZP high school, located at Gangaram.
In 2021, Suresh entered Politics through the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP). As soon as he came into the party, he worked hard for the betterment of the party, fulfilling his responsibilities, looking after the people as being an activist. He maintains the trust placed in him by the people and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment.
About the Party:
The Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) is a national-level political party in India that was formed to represent Bahujans, referring to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes(OBC), along with religious minorities. According to Kanshi Ram, when he founded the party in 1984, the Bahujans comprised 85 percent of India’s population but were divided into 6,000 different castes. The party claims to be inspired by the philosophy of Gautama Buddha, B.R. Ambedkar, Mahatma Jyotiba Phule, Narayana Guru, Periyar E.V. Ramasamy, and Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj.
Where people hesitate to tread their steps towards service, Suresh initiated voluntary efforts to serve the needy people. He put an incredible effort into the students’ welfare, and their future.
Konda Suresh was chosen as the TGPA Khammam District Secretary and Devadattam, a Tallada local, was elected as the District EC Member by the Khammam District Committee. They have previously stood by students’ parents and worked for the resolution of several issues. As a result, their contributions were acknowledged and given positions.
Speaking at a meeting organized by the district president at the TGPA office, the district president said it was commendable that leaders who give time, talent, and treasury in the Khammam district TGPA committee came forward. In the days ahead, parents committee members will visit Gurukul schools in the district and make them available to children and parents.
- Suresh gave his contribution to the Kommepalle people as a Social Activist.
- He complained to the relevant authorities for the solution of several issues. He protests and holds dharnas against the decisions taken by the government against the people and seeks justice for the people.
- He engaged in programs like Palle Pragati, Harithaharam, and Swachh Bharath, organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village, and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Distributed fruits, to the patients in the Government hospitals.
- Provided Books, pads, and Stationery things to the Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- Suresh financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Suresh donated money, basic necessities, clothes to the Orphanage people.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards.
- He provided financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
Suresh’s Contribution during the Covid Crisis:
-Suresh rendered his service to the people of Kommepalle village even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially. He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
-He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown. Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-Suresh put his effort to serve people even during the covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
విద్యార్థులకు exam pads పంపిణీ చేస్తున్న సురేష్ గారు
BSP Party Activities
Born in Sathupally
at ZP high school, located at Gangaram
through the BSP party