Sarpanch, Kundanagurthi, Chippagiri, Kurnool, Alur, Andhra Pradesh, TDP.
Konda Purshotham is an Indian Politician and Village Sarpanch of Kundanagurthi in Kurnool District from the Political Party TDP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 02nd of June 1987, Purshotham was born to the couple Mr. Konda Nettappa and Mrs. Konda Tirumalamma in the village of Kundanagurthi in Chippagiri Mandal of Kurnool District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2002, Purshotham acquired his Secondary Board of Education from MBH School located at Guntakal and completed his Intermediate Course in 2004 from SKP Government Junior College placed at Guntakal.
He Concluded his education by attaining his Graduation of Degree from SV ITI College in 2007.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
In the year 2021, Purshotham began his Political Career by joining the Telugu Desam Party(TDP) which was founded by N.T. Rama Rao and headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
As being a part of TDP, Purshotham expresses keen interest and performs every activity as an Active Leader by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
He maintains the trust placed in him by the people and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the Party.
As soon as he joined the Party, Purshotham was appointed as the Constituency General Secretary of Alur in Andhra Pradesh in 2021 to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing out his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
During the Local Body Election Poll in 2021, Purshotham was contested for the estimable position of Sarpanch and elected by the people as a Sarpanch for Kundanagurthi Village of Chippagiri Mandal in Kurnool District from TDP C to look after the welfare of the people in the village and the zone.
CAREER IN COMMUNITY:
On the continuation of his Education, Inspired by his father’s served as a Constituency Leader of Alur to the development of the community, Purshotham joined the BC Welfare Society and assumed his responsibilities as a Community Leader for Chippagiri Mandal of Kurnool District.
In the year 2017, he joined the CBN Army and has been serving as the Mandal Incharge of Chippagiri in Kurnool District by thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the Party.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to win the party in his locality.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- Purshotham was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and in the zone to brief the people on the Chandranna welfare schemes and pamphlets were distributed to give them brief information.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Subscriptions were collected in the village for the expenses of the children in the orphanage and handed over to the orphanage.
- An awareness seminar will be organized to educate the village women about saving and working for their betterment.
- The village itself was sprayed with bleaching powder completely by municipal workers to protect oneself from the clutches of diseases by cleaning the surroundings.
- Since no one had focused on freshwater issues for a long time, Purshotham came forward and solved the water problems.
- He Provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were being unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- Purshotham continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during the financial crises.
- Purshotham offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
Services rendered during the Covid-19 Pandemic:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Purshotham offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Purshotham acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Purshotham responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- Purshotham and his fellow members distributed Vegetables and food to the poor and needy people in the Village and quarantined people as well by following certain precautions.
చిప్పగిరి మండల కందనగుర్తి గ్రామానికి సర్పంచ్ గ ఎన్నికైన సందర్బంగా శుభాకాంక్షలు తెలుపుతూ గ్రామ ప్రజలు కొండా పురుషోత్తం గారికి పూల మాలలను వేసి శాలువతో సన్మానం చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
మునిసిపల్ కార్మికుల చేత పరిసరాలను శుభ్రం చేయించి వ్యాధుల బారి నుంచి రక్షించుకునేందుకు గ్రామంలోనే పూర్తిగా బ్లీచింగ్ పౌడర్ చల్లించడం జరిగింది.
గ్రామాల పరిశుభ్రతకు సహకరించాలి
చెత్తను రోడ్ల ఫై, కాలువలో, పారవెయ్యకుండా కేటాయించిన చెత్తకుండీలో వేసి గ్రామాల పరిశుభ్రతకు సహకరించాలని సర్పంచ్ కొండా పురుషోత్తం గారు ప్రజలకు సూచించారు.
గ్రామాన్ని అన్ని విధాలా అభివృద్ధి చేసేందుకు సర్పంచుల శిక్షణ తరగతులు ఎంతో ఉపయోగపడతాయని కండనగుర్తి గ్రామ సర్పంచ్ కొండా పురుషోత్తం గారు తెలిపారు.
కండనగుర్తి గ్రామ సర్పంచ్ గ బాధ్యతలను స్వీకరిస్తూ కొండా పురుషోత్తం గారు గ్రామ పంచాయతీ తొలిసాధారణ సమావేశం లో ప్రమాణ స్వీకారం చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
వినత పత్రం అందజేత
డిజిటల్ అసిస్టెంట్ గారికి వినతి పాత్రని అందచేస్తున్న కొండా పురుషోత్తం గారు.
అధికారికి కందనగుర్తు గ్రామ సమస్యలను వివరిస్తూ సాధ్యమైనంత త్వరగా సమస్యలకు పరిష్కార మార్గాన్ని చూపమని వినతి పత్రాన్ని అందచెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
కందనగుర్తి గ్రామ పంచాయతీకి గ్రామ అభివృద్ధి కొరకు ప్రభుత్వం నూతన ట్రాక్టర్ అందచెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
ప్రపంచ జల దినోత్సవం
ప్రపంచ జల దినోత్సవం సందర్బంగా కందనగుర్తి గ్రామంలో నేటి యొక్క ప్రమూక్యతను తెలియజేస్తూ అవగాహన కల్పించిన పురుషోత్తం గారు.