Konda Gangannagaari Naveen Kumar
MPTC, Yerraguntla, Kadapa, Jammalamadugu , Andhra Pradesh, BJP.
Konda Gangannagaari Naveen Kumar is an Indian Politician and MPTC of Yerraguntla in Kadapa District from the Political Party BJP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 10th of July 1995, Naveen Kumar was born to the couple Mr. Konda Gangannagaari Obaiah and Mrs. Konda Gangannagaari Lakshmi Ramanamma in the Village of Chilamkur of Yerraguntla Mandal in Kadapa District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2010, Naveen Kumar acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Chilamkur in Yerraguntla Mandal and completed his Intermediate Course of Diploma in 2013 from Layola Polytechnic College placed at Pulivendula in Kadapa District.
Soon after the accomplishment of his education, Naveen Kumar began his Professional career by setting up a business as a Contractor, and ever since he started the business he simultaneously handled his family responsibilities.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
Naveen Kumar has been accustomed to leadership qualities since childhood as his ancestors worked in politics. As he has a respectable level in politics, Naveen Kumar’s family has been ideal for him to provide continuous services to the people.
Naveen Kumar has been determined to serve the people since childhood. The determination he took made him join active politics in the year 1987 through the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP or YCP) in 2014 to follow in YS Jagan’s footsteps and do his part to help the people in a better way.
As being a part of YSRCP, he expresses keen interest and performs every activity as an Active Leader by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
Later on, Naveen Kumar quit the YSRCP in 2017 and joined the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) which was founded by N.T. Rama Rao and headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Ever since he was joined the party he ordained as the Party Activist of the TDP Party and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare and gaining immense admiration from the people.
After being served in the respective Party, In the year 2021, Naveen Kumar switched to through the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) which was founded by Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former Prime Minister of India) and Lal Krishna Advani(Former Deputy Prime Minister of India).
During the Election Poll, For his work humility towards the growth and the welfare of the people, Naveen Kumar was elected as the MPTC for Yerraguntla Mandal in Kadapa District from BJP by providing services to the people by satisfying the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, Village level meetings at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- BJP leaders staged a Maha Dharna, appealing to the central government to declare its stance on the procurement of grain just so appropriate justice can be granted to the farmers.
- Naveen Kumar was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- Every year, on the anniversary of the birth and death anniversaries of national leaders and freedom fighters, Naveen Kumar and the BJP Party Leaders commemorate the anniversary and express gratitude to them for their contributions to the country.
- He Provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were being unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- Naveen Kumar is contrary to the state government abolishing new agricultural laws and other beneficial factors that would support farmers in their efforts to survive in the modern world.
- In some areas where there is a shortage of water for the people, Chalivendram is established every year during the summer to provide water.
- His diligent efforts to improve the plight of farmers during his reign were rewarded by receiving a substantial sum in return for the commodities generated by the farmer.
- A fund-raising drive has been announced for the construction of a holy Ram Mandir in Ayodhya. As part of the construction of an unprecedented Sri Rama Mandir in Ayodhya, he, along with his party members helped raise funds for the entire city.
- Naveen Kumar has participated in a variety of community activities in the village, including supplying meals to the elderly and orphan children, as well as delivering mineral water to the villagers.
- He provided financial and humanitarian assistance to the victims of fires in the villages, who had been assaulted by the fires themselves.
- Naveen Kumar was primarily concerned with issues pertaining to students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship grants, and he worked tirelessly to ensure that scholarships were awarded to students as soon as possible.
- He fulfils his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people that live in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children, were planned during the event.
- He fights for the people’s concerns and the welfare of the people, and many of the colony’s development plans have been a resounding success as a result of his efforts.
- Naveen Kumar sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following to the procedures in place.
- He helped the poor by distributing items such as masks, hand sanitizers, and food, as well as monetary assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was performed in order to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the corona virus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- News reporters and police officers were honoured and given shawls by Naveen Kumar as a token of appreciation for their efforts in keeping the great news rolling while not jeopardizing their own lives throughout the epidemic and lockdown.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organised in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea in order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
అమరావతి రైతుల మహోధ్యమ సభ
తిరుపతి లో అమరావతి రైతులు నిర్వహించిన అమరావతి రైతుల మహోధ్యమ సభకు జమ్మలమడుగు నియోజకవర్గం నుండి తన అనుచరులతో పాల్గొన్న మాజీ మంత్రివర్యులు, ఎపి బిజెపి ఉపాధ్యక్షులు శ్రీ చదిపిరాళ్ల ఆది నారాయణ రెడ్డి గారు.
వినతి పత్రం అందజేత
నీటి సమస్య పరిష్కారం
29 పంచాయతీ సర్పంచ్ స్థానాలు
2వ రోజు ఎన్నికల ప్రచారం
3వ రోజు ఎన్నికల ప్రచారం
4వ రోజు ఎన్నికల ప్రచారం
5వ రోజు ఎన్నికల ప్రచారం
6వ రోజు ఎన్నికల ప్రచారం
7వ రోజు ఎన్నికల ప్రచారం
8వ రోజు ఎన్నికల ప్రచారం
9వ రోజు ఎన్నికల ప్రచారం
10వ రోజు ఎన్నికల ప్రచారం
కుట్టు మిషన్లు పంపిణీ
పరీక్ష ప్యాడ్ మరియు పెన్నులు అందజేత
పరీక్ష స్టేషనరీ వస్తువుల పంపిణీ
మళ్లీ మీరే రావాలి
Born in Chilamkur Village
in Kadapa District
Studied SSC Standard
from Zilla Parishad High School, Chilamkur
from Layola Polytechnic College, Pulivendula
Joined in the YSRCP
Joined in the TDP
Joined in the BJP
of Yerraguntla, BJP