Kona Venkata Rao
Mandal Committee Member, 108 Booth Committee Convenor, Mandasa, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Kona Venkata Rao is an Indian Politician, Mandal Committee Member, and 108 Booth Committee Convenor from the political party TDP.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION
He was born in the place of Pothangibiswali on May 30, 1982, to Mr. Late. Domburu and Mrs. Laxmi.
In 1998, He finished his schooling at ZP High School located at Pottangi Siripuram and Intermediate from Govt. Junior College at Mandasa in the year 2000
Later in 2005, He obtained a Diploma from the International Council Of Management Studies.
CAREER IN POLITICS
In 2007, He debuted into active politics through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member.
As a Village President of Pothangibiswali, he demonstrated his commitment to the villagers by continuously working for their well-being, village development, and striving hard for their benefit of them in 2014.
He extended his service and work by being a Mandal Committee Member of Mandasa from 2021 by further enhancing his responsibilities, always thinking about their welfare, and garnering great respect from the populace.
For his impressive performance during his services, Kona Venkata Rao was designated as the 108 Booth Committee Convenor and has been served in the position with gratitude and perpetually working hard for the well-being of society since 2021.
CAREER IN PROFESSION
Venkata Rao started his professional career by working as a Welding Foreman at the places of Kuwait, South Africa, and Dubai.
He has increased his responsibilities by working Metro fireworks at Madhapur, Hitech City. Simultaneously he is balancing his family responsibilities.
FAMILY INVOLVEMENT IN POLITICS
In the Decade Kona family assists the needy selflessly in which several members are involved in politics. Venkata Rao’s father Kona Domburu served as a Mandal President, village Sarpanch, and President from the political party TDP.
Mrs. Kona Krishna kumari Venkata Rao contested for the respectable position of MPTC from Regulagudem and simultaneously Mrs. Sandhya Rani Bhaskara Chary contested MPTC to serve the people in a better way but for some unavoidable reason, the position has been vacated.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN RECENTLY:
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people. Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He fought and solved the issues regarding house schemes, pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issue relating to Aadhar cards.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like the clearance of Drainage systems and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every year, he commemorates the births of freedom fighters, donates sweets to the residents, and hosts cultural and traditional events in the area.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT BY THE PARTY:
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- TDP Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.
- As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
- At the request of the TDP party, protests are being conducted around the country to demonstrate their strong condemnation and resistance to decisions made in the three capitals.
DURING THE PANDEMIC, SERVICES WERE PROVIDED:
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
Mr. Kona Venkata Rao was an outstanding personality who contributed significantly to political and social activities throughout his life. He dedicated his time, effort, and resources to creating a better society. His exemplary service was highly valued and appreciated by everyone who knew him. His unwavering commitment to his work was commendable and an inspiration to many.
Despite his passion and dedication, Mr. Kona Venkata Rao’s life was cut short due to his sudden and unexpected demise in 2023. His untimely death was a great loss to the community as he was still actively involved in various projects to improve people’s lives. His demise shocked his family, friends, and colleagues, who had relied on his guidance, wisdom, and leadership. Despite his absence, his legacy lives on, and his remarkable contributions to society will continue to inspire future generations.
H.no: 4/6, Village: Pothangibiswali, Mandal: Mandasa, District: Srikakulam, Assembly: Palasa, State: Andhra Pradesh, Pincode: 532264
టీడీపీ పార్టీ నిర్వహించిన సభ కార్యక్రమంలో పలువురి సభ్యులతో పాల్గొన్న కోన వెంకట రావు గారు..
టీడీపీ పార్టీ సమావేశంలో పలువురి నేతలు, సభ్యులతో పాల్గొన్న మండల్ కమిటీ సభ్యుడు కోన వెంకట రావు గారు..
టెక్కలి నియోజకవర్గం శాసనసభ సభ్యులు కింజరాపు అచ్చెన్నాయుడు గారిని గౌరవప్రదంగా కలిసిన వెంకట రావు గారు..
ధర్మ పోరాట దీక్షలో పాల్గొన్న వెంకట రావు గారు మరియు పలువురు పార్టీ సభ్యులు..
టిడిపి పార్టీకి నాయకత్వం వహిస్తున్నా ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ మాజీ ముఖ్యమంత్రి మరియు కుప్పం ఎమ్మెల్యే నారా చంద్రబాబు నాయుడు గారిని కలిసిన మండల్ కమిటీ సభ్యుడు వెంకట రావు గారు..
ఎన్నికల సమయంలో టీడీపీ పార్టీ కి ఓటు వేసి గెలిపించాలంటూ వెంకట రావు గారు ప్రచారంలో చురుగ్గా పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది..
టీడీపీ పార్టీ నాయకులు గౌతు శిరీష గారిని పార్టీ కార్యక్రమంలో కలిసి, వారికీ పుష్పగుచ్చాన్ని అందజేయడం జరిగింది..
శ్రీకాకుళం లోక్సభ నియోజకవర్గం నుండి 17వ లోక్సభకు పార్లమెంటు సభ్యుడు, రామ్మోహన్ నాయుడు కింజరాపు గారిని కలవడం జరిగింది..
Born in Pothangibiswali
at ZP High School located at Pottangi Siripuram
from Govt. Junior College at Mandasa
from International Council Of Managment Studies
Mandal Committee Member