Ex-MPTC, Velgonda, Jagtial, Buggaram, Telangana,TRS.
Komuraiah Yadav was an Ex-MPTC of Velgonda, Jagtial District. He was born 04-12-1980 to Chinnanna & Lingavva in Velgonda Village of Buggaram Mandal, Jagtial District.
In 1994, He Completed SSC Standard from the Raja Rajeshwera High School, Jagtial. In 1997, He has completed Intermediate from the Govt Junior College at Jagtial. He completed a Diploma in the Stream of MPHW in 2004.
In 1991, Komuraiah Started his Political Journey with the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) and Completed Shariraka Pradamika Vardha. Later in 2001, He joined the Indian National Congress Party(INC).
In 2001, He was served as Youth President of the Congress Party from the Velgonda. 2002, He was elected as MPTC of Velgonda from the Congress Party.
In 2008, He participated in Chalo Assembly, Sakala Janula Samme, Collectorate Muttadi, and Vanta Varpu.
He was appointed as President of Yadav Sangam in Velgonda. Later on, He joined the Telangana Rashtra Samithi Party in 2018.
- He set up free medical camps when he was an MPTC
- Cleared all MRO issues, sanctioned Pension, Police Station issues about people.
- He solved the Drainage system, Water Pipelines, laid CC roads, Sanctioned Pensions, cleared Ration card issues, put Street Lights.
- the sand Roads were paved in the Village to Gullapalli.
- He was instrumental in digging ditches around the forest as a conservation of forest resources.
- Komuraiah was provided Water Tanks to Velgonda Village.
- He played a special role in giving Indiramma houses.
- Financial helps to Poorest People.
- The prestige of the idol of the goddess in the village
ఉచిత వైద్య శిబిరంలో
మంత్రి గారి సమక్షంలో ఉచిత వైద్య శిబిరం
శ్రీధర్ బాబు గారితో ర్యాలీలో
అవార్డు పెద్దల చేతుల మీదుగా తీసుకుంటున్న సందర్భంలో
MLA రత్నాకర్ రావు గారిని సన్మానిస్తున్న ఎంపీటీసీ కొమురయ్య
అప్పటి ఎమ్ఎల్ఏ రత్నాకర్ రావు గారితో గ్రామంలో చర్చ కార్యక్రమం ఏర్పాటు సందర్బంగా