Kommu Mallikarjuna Chowdary
ITDP Constituency Co-Convenor, Rajampet, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Kommu Mallikarjuna Chowdary is currently working as the ITDP Constituency Co-Convenor of Rajampet, Andhra Pradesh from the TDP.
He was born in Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh on 11 January 1999. His parents were Ramajalu & Ammanni.
He received his early education at ZP High School from Peddanapadu in 2014 and He attended Intermediate from Nalanda Junior College at Rajanpet.
He has been very accustomed to political traits since childhood. He fights in the forefront to bring justice to the people. So even in college he would stand by every single individual and be their companion.
Mallikarjuna Chowdary was drawn into politics in 2016 through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP), which is headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu, former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Since the date of joining the Party, He has been working as an Active Member worked all day and involves in every organized Party meeting and works for the growth and development of the Party and Village.
In the same year, He was appointed as the Mandal President of CBN Army/ The Chandrababu Naidu Army of Veeravalli Mandal and worked in the position by doing his part to better society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations of the party.
His constant attention and pure dedication towards the service made him promoted to the ITDP Constituency Co-Convenor in 2020 to promote the right perspective towards the need for holistic and sustainable development in people by doing his part to alleviate the hardships faced by the Students and people to date.
From then until now, he has been serving in the honorable positions that were assigned and doing his part to better society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations of the party.
simultaneously he is fulfilling his family responsibilities and proportionally balancing the multiple works.
CBN Army (Chandrababu Naidu Army):
From running campaigns to managing social media, these groups of professionals do it all for the Chandrababu Naidu and Strengthen of Party.
Mallikarjuna said, ” We are all IT professionals and love Chandrababu Naidu. He has done so much in the field of technology and they want him back in power and, therefore, manage social media platforms and crowd in his show”
In-State of Andhra Pradesh, there are more than 8000 CBN Army members who make sure to maintain the image of Chandrababu Naidu and show him in good light.
And with the Lok Sabha polls nearing, the political battle between Naidu and Jagan Mohan Reddy has intensified. From fixing up the plan of shows to countering BJP and Jagan, the army has made modules and work out accordingly to it
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Mallikarjuna financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the unhealthy students and needy people in the village.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issue relating to Aadhar cards.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- He provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially.
- Mallikarjuna assisted the death-affected family financially for their survival.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Mallikarjuna fought for the farmers against the anti-laws of the government. He fought for the farmers that the government should provide agricultural land to cultivate and survive and to give dry fertilizers.
- He accompanied many Mandal levels and District level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs.
- Mallikarjuna swears that the strength of the TDP Party is all about the Party activists and in every moment we will take over all the responsibilities of the party activist
- He explained to the people about the welfare and development activities done by the Social Media Party for the government.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party.
- Mallikarjuna mainly focused on issues related to students like Fee reimbursement and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- He was the first to come to the forefront of the media in thwarting the opposition’s necessary propaganda.
- TDP Party duty and responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.As a party activist, he will be available to the people in their difficult times.
- He constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities.
- As being a student, He fought for every issue related to students and sort out them within a minute of time. Constantly working hard for the student’s career.
- His hard work and commitment towards the work made him struggle hard to make his dreams and goals come true, and finally, he is rose to the top.
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables, and fruits to the village, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- Mallikarjuna came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- Mallikarjuna also provided free masks and sanitizers to people with corona deficiency symptoms at the hospital.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone