Kolli Durga Vara Prasad
ITDP Vice President, Guntupalli, Ibrahimpatnam, NTR District, Mailavaram, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Kolli Durga Vara Prasad is an Indian Politician and ITDP Vice President from Vijayawada Parliament of Andhra Pradesh State.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION-
On the 20th of December, 1993, Durga Vara Prasad was born to the couple Mr. Kolli Srivasa (Late) & Mrs. Kolli Sridevi and raised in Guntupalli in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2009, Durga Vara Prasad obtained his Secondary Board of Education from Mother Teresa High School, placed at Vijayawada, in Andhra Pradesh, and in 2011, he completed his Intermediate course from Andhra Loyola Junior College in Vijayawada.
Later in the year 2014, he attained graduation with a degree from Nagarjuna Acharya University in Guntur from Andhra Pradesh State.
CAREER IN PROFESSION-
After the accomplishment of his studies, he began his professional career by setting up a business in the marketing field and continued his occupational work by fulfilling his family responsibilities.
CAREER IN TDP-
He has been interested in politics since a young age, and his passion has led him to become a politician who expects people to succeed as a consequence of his services.
In the year 2014, Durga Vara Prasad commenced his political career by joining the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member of TDP.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind. As a part of TDP, Durga Vara Prasad expressed a keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
In the years 2017-19, he was appointed as the District Secretary from CBN Army Organization of Krishna, Andhra Pradesh to tackle the issues and consequences that arose in society.
In the year 2022, he has been working incredibly as a Vijayawada Parliament Vice President from ITDP and worked hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of society, and has rendered desperate services to society.
From the party’s inception to the current day, he has worked conscientiously for the prosperity of the people, persistently aiming for the party’s and society’s growth and rendering desperate service to society and the common good of the people.
Social Activities –
- Durga Vara Prasad continues to struggle for the abolition of the concept of caste and religious distinctions in society, as well as for human equality in all aspects of his life.
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- He played an active role in ensuring that help programs for the poor were in place and that they were able to survive their existence.
Blood Donation Camp
- Durga Vara Prasad donated blood to the extreme people in the Blood Donation Camp organized at Dharmapuri of Telangana State.
- This has started by the Youth Members with the thought that no INDIAN should die with lack of blood and by implementing into reality, formed a group with countable members and started donating all the blood- Normal groups, Negative Groups, Rare Groups across INDIA with the help of donors.
- By notifying the issues in the village, he solved many problems and gave Pensions like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, Handicapped Pension, and also dispensed White Ration Cards in the village.
- During the wedding, money was given to the families of the underprivileged in order to help them financially sustain their families.
- Durga Vara Prasad is fighting with the government to offer suitable jobs to the jobless, who are concerned about finding a good job even after graduating from college or university.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid-
- Durga Vara Prasad sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, as well as financial assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- During the worldwide lockdown, Durga Vara Prasad assisted people by providing meals to them on following certain precautionary measures.
- For the villagers’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
సిట్టింగ్ ఇన్ ఈట్ రాజ.. ఫ్రూట్ బార్ కళ్ళజోడు స్పాన్సర్ నాని దండమూడి గారిని కలవడం జరిగింది.
రామకృష్ణ మేడికొండ గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
కళ్ళం రాజశేఖర్ రెడ్డి గారిని నిరసన కార్యక్రమంలో కలిసి మాట్లాడడం జరిగింది.
రమేష్ తిరుపల్లి గారు మరియు నవీన్ చంద్ర చావ గారిని కలవడం జరిగింది.
విగ్రహ ఆవిష్కరణ కార్యక్రమం
తెలుగు రైతు పార్లిమెంట్ కళ్ళం రాజశేఖర రెడ్డి గారి నాన్న గారు కళ్ళం పానకాలు రెడ్డి గారి కాంస్య విగ్రహ ఆవిష్కరణ కార్యక్రమం లో వారి ఆత్మీయ పిలుపు మేరకు దుర్గ వార ప్రసాద్ గారు హాజరవ్వడం జరిగింది.
కళ్ళం రాజశేఖర్ రెడ్డి గారి నాన్న గారు అయన కళ్లం పానకాల రెడ్డి గారు విగ్రహావిష్కరణ సందర్భంగా కలిసాము . ..