TDP 8th Ward Booth Incharge, Srikalahasti, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Kolamgunta Manikumar is an Indian politician from the Southern Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. He is serving as TDP 8th Ward Booth Incharge.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION
He was born and bought up in Srikalahasti on 24-December-1994. His parents were Jairam & Parvathi.
In 2000, He received his Secondary Board of Education at ZP High School and Intermediate from Govt. Junior College in 2004.
CAREER IN POLITICS
In 2002, He was drawn into active politics by the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) with great zeal and the desire to serve the people.
He was a TDP Booth Member working all day for Party development and attending every scheduled Party meeting.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of TDP 8th Ward Booth Incharge in 2021 and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
From the start of this career till now, he has fought relentlessly for the welfare of the people, always battling for the party’s and society’s development, and providing desperate service to society via the positions he has been appointed.
He abandoned the TDP and joined the YSRCP in the midst of his tenure. Manikumar rejoined the TDP after the MP election, and former Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu honored Manikumar in the Tirupati Parliament for his return to the TDP.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN RECENTLY:
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He fought and solved the issues regarding house schemes, pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issue relating to Aadhar cards.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT BY THE PARTY:
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- TDP Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time. As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
DURING THE PANDEMIC, SERVICES WERE PROVIDED:
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
లాక్ డౌన్ సమయంలో గ్రామ నివాసాలకు, పేదవాళ్లకు బియ్యం అందజేయడం జరిగింది.
కోవిడ్ సమయంలో మణికుమార్ గారు యాచకులకు, పేద వాళ్లకు ఆహారాన్ని అందించడం జరిగింది.
టీడీపీ నిర్వహించే ప్రతి పార్టీ కార్యక్రమంలో, పార్టీ సభ్యులతో పాల్గొంటున్న మణికుమారి గారు..
ప్రముఖ పార్టీ నాయకుడిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసిన 8వ వార్డు బూత్ ఇంచార్జి మణికుమారి గారు..
ఇంటింటికి వెళ్లి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాలను క్లుప్తంగా గ్రామ ప్రజలకు వివరిస్తూ , కరపత్రాలను అందజేస్తూ పార్టీ గెలుపు కోసం కృషి చేయడం జరిగింది.
మణికుమార్ గారు టీడీపీలోకి తిరిగి వచ్చినందుకు వారిని తిరుపతి పార్లమెంట్లో మాజీ ముఖ్యమంత్రి వర్యులు చంద్రబాబు నాయుడు గారు సన్మానించడం జరిగింది..