10th Division President, Hanumakonda, Warangal East, Telangana, BJP
Kolagani Niranjan is the 10th Division President of Hanumakonda , Kapuwada. He was born on 11-12-1969 in Hanumakonda . His parents were Laxmi Narayana and Late Ananta Laxmi.
In 1985, Niranjan completed his Board of Secondary Education from St.Gabriel’s high school, Kazipet. He earned his undergraduate(Intermediate) from Government junior college near Hanumakonda in 1987. Niranjan attained his Graduation from L.B College located at Hanumakonda.
He has his own business of Sri Niranjan Book Depo. He was running the business for over 25years.
With an interest in politics, Niranjan joined the RSS in his sixth class and became an RSS activist, and played an active role in all activities as an RSS activist. He worked as Mukhya Shikshak in Bhagath Shakha.
He joined the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) which is a right-wing all-India student organization affiliated with the Hindu nationalist Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS). In recognition of Niranjan’s service rendered to Students in ABVP, Govt. Junior College appointed him President of the College.
In 1984, Niranjan officially entered into Active Politics with the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP). The party appointed him as District Vice President of Hanumakonda from BJYM in 1988. In 1992, Niranjan took charge as District Executive Member. The booth presidents elected him as 10th Division President of Hanamakonda, Kapuwada.
- He fought extensively for the youth. Niranjan strongly believes that the development of the country is possible only with the youth. So he encourages the youth to go in the right direction. He holds Dharnas, Rastaroko on the atrocities against the youth.
- Niranjan conducts meetings and says that students suffer a lot due to the reservation system and that the education system would be better if reservations were given to merit students he also fought against anti-reservation.
- Niranjan and party members staged strikes and dharnas over the construction of the Rama Mandir.
- When police arrested Advani during the Ratha Yatra Niranjan and party members made movements for justice.
- Niranjan is also a Social Activist. He has been involved in many Social Activities for the village people.
- He donated blood in emergency need and organized a Blood Donation Camp and he took over their lives by providing them tablets.
- Niranjan conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problem issues.
- On focusing the improvement in cleanliness and hygiene in urban and rural areas, in workplaces and homes, Niranjan conducted Swachh Bharat Program on the saying of One step towards cleanliness.
- As a part of environmental protection, Niranjan has taken an active role by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and cast the plants in the village.
- He personally assists the senior citizens, Orphans, Road Side people by donating essential things like blankets, clothes also provided food and water.
- He completely comes with humanity and gives his hand to help and heart to serve by rendering the service to the orphans and senior citizens.
- He actively played a key role in the development of the village.
- Niranjan distributed stationery things to the school children and gave them books to prepare for exams.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem.
SERVICE DURING THE PANDEMIC COVID-19:
-Niranjan served a lot during the covid crisis. He distributed Essentials, Masks, Sanitizers to the village and poor people and he was financially supportive of many poor people during the pandemic.
-He distributed essentials in every booth in the village with the intention of nobody suffer from hungry.
-He handed over 50 Quintal Rice bags to the poor through Sangh Pariwar.
-Provided food to the Municipal workers, front-line workers through RSS and BJP.
-Distributed food, vegetables to the villagers who had no employment or food to eat during Covid.
-Provided free food service to the Police, Municipal Workers, Front line Workers who served a lot during the pandemic.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-Distributed face shields, sanitizers as part of Corona prevention.
-Arranged buses for the migrants to go to their villages and provided financial assistance to them.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-Niranjan conducted health camps in Hanmakonda village for Covid Tests.
-Delivered food for the covid victims, made them mentally strong with his motivational words.
-He donates food and clothes to poor and orphaned children during the Second Wave Corona and satisfies the hunger of many orphans.
-Arranged oxygen cylinders for covid victims and saved many lives.
భారతీయ జనతా పార్టీ రాష్ట్ర జిల్లా పార్టీల నిర్ణయం మేరకు 31వ డివిజన్ బిజెపి కమిటీ కార్యవర్గ సమావేశం నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది. అర్బన్ జిల్లా పార్టీ అధినేత్రి, రథసారథి అధ్యక్షురాలు శ్రీమతి రావు పద్మ అమరేందర్ రెడ్డి గారు ముఖ్యఅతిథిగా మరియు ఎమ్మెల్సీ అభ్యర్థి గుజ్జుల ప్రేమేందర్రెడ్డి గారు 10వ డివిజన్ ప్రెసిడెంట్ నిరంజన్ గారు పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
వరద బాధితులకు సహాయం అందించాలని బిజెపి ఆధ్వర్యంలో MGM సర్కిల్ దగ్గర ధర్నా నిర్వహించడం జరిగినది. ఈ కార్యక్రమంలో ముఖ్య అతిథులుగా బిజెపి జిల్లా అధ్యక్షురాలు రావు పద్మ గారు మరియు మాజీ ఎమ్మెల్యే మార్తినేని ధర్మారావు గారు తదితర నాయకులు పాల్గొన్నారు. కార్యక్రమంలో డివిజన్ ప్రెసిడెంట్ నిరంజన్ గారు బీజేపీ నాయకులు పాల్గొన్నారు.
రాష్ట్ర అధ్యక్షులు బండి సంజయ్ గారితో మన డివిజన్ ప్రెసిడెంట్ నిరంజన్ గారు