ABVP District Hostels Convenor
Koduru Mallikarjuna is an Indian politician from the Southern Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. He is serving as the ABVP District Hostels Convenor of Kadapa.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION
He was born and raised in Penagaluru, Kadapa on 10-July-1995. His parents were Kondaiah and Devi.
He received his Secondary School Certificate at ZP High School in 2010 and Intermediate from Geetanjali Junior College at Rajampeta in the year 2012.
In 2016, Mallikarjuna enrolled Bachelor’s degree from Sri Vaishnavi Degree College and extended his education by Master of Arts from SV University, Tirupati in 2020.
With the Continuation of his education, Mallikarjuna was drawn into active politics in 2013 through the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) and began rendering service to the students and people irrespective of their Caste, Race, Gender, and Religion and increased his responsibilities to address the problems faced by the students.
In a Sparkle of time, he was designated as the Mandal Convenor of Penagaluru to promote the right perspective towards the need for holistic and sustainable development in people by doing his part to alleviate the hardships faced by the people till 2014.
Constantly striving for the welfare of the people and expressing his feelings of service, he provided a kind of encouragement with a passion to serve the people as being a Secretary of Rajampeta in 2014 by fulfilling the tasks assigned to him and won the admiration of the people till 2015.
His constant attention and pure dedication towards the service made him promoted to the Railway Koduru Constituency Incharge in 2017 to promote the right perspective towards the need for holistic and sustainable development in people by doing his part to alleviate the hardships faced by the people till 2018.
In recognition of his continued service, the party promoted him to the position of State Executive Member of ABVP and increased his responsibilities to discharge from 2018 to 2019.
Despite being handed over the responsibilities, the party was dazzled by his dedication and appointed Mallikarjuna as the District Convenor of SFD (Student for Development) and has been served with gratitude and constantly worked hard for the committed position.
He extended his service and work by accepting the respectable position of ABVP District Hostels Convenor of Kadapa in 2019 by further enhancing his responsibilities so that he could stay closer to the people and monitor their well-being every moment.
In 2019, Mallikarjuna has been served as the Volunteer in the Nehru Yuva Kendram and as the President & Founder of Vivekanandha Youth Association by doing his part to better society, carrying out his duties properly, and following the rules and regulations of the community.
From the day of inception into politics to the present day, he has been working tirelessly for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the party and the society, and was rendering desperate service to the society through the positions he has been appointed to.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially. Mallikarjuna assisted the death-affected family financially for their survival.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like the Clearance of Drainage systems and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and He Attended Sports Meetings organized at Rajampet.
- He has taken an active interest in environmental protection by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and casting the plants in the hamlet.
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- His hard work and commitment towards the work made him struggle hard to make his dreams and goals come true, and finally, he is rose to the top. He served under the ABVP party by helping the below-poverty students unconditionally irrespective of their caste.
- ABVP Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.
- As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
- Mallikarjuna was involved in many dharnas, Strikes and fought for many issues like Fee Reiumbersemnt, Meals for Hostels, Reservation seats, Hostel Facilities for poor Students, Admissions for Students, essential things for Hostel, and for college students.
- The CM was besieged in Kadapa district by the ABVP members to release the new job calendar.
- There was a strike in Koduru constituency to set up government junior colleges in mandal.
- A mission SAHASI Self Defence program was conducted for the welfare of students in the Railway Kodur Constitution for 3 days by providing free training to the students.
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
Village & Mandal: Penagaluru, District: Kadapa, Assembly: Railway Koduru, State: Andhra Pradesh
ర్యాలీ లో భాగంగా
ABVP సభ్యులు , ప్రజల సమస్యలకై పరిష్కరించాలంటూ, రోడ్ మీద ర్యాలీ చేయడం జరిగింది మరియు ఈ ర్యాలీ లో మల్లికార్జున్ గారు పాల్గొన్నారు
మల్లికార్జున గారు విద్యార్థులతో వారి సమస్యలను క్రమబద్ధీకరించడానికి చర్చించడం జరిగింది..
మల్లికార్జున గారు ఇతర సభ్యులతో ప్రముఖ నాయకులకు శాలువాతో సత్కారించడం జరిగింది..
నాయకత్వం అంటే దారిపొడవునా నడవటం కాదు, బాట వేయడం, త్రోవ చూపడం
Born in Penagaluru
at ZP High School
from Geetanjali Junior College
from Sri Vaishnavi Degree College
Railway Koduru Constituency Incharge
State Executive Member
ABVP District Hostels Convenor
of Nehru Yuva Kendram
Completed Post Graduation
from SV University, Tirupati