Village Committee President, Narasimhapuram, Munagala, Suryapet, Kodad, Telangana, BJP
Kodhumuri Ramakrishna is an Indeed Indian Politician of BJP and Village Committee President in the Indian State of Telangana
Early Life & Education :
Ramakrishna was born on the 13th of May 1984 in the village of Thogarrai of Suryapet District to the couple Mr.Kodhumuri Narayan Rao and Mrs.Kodhumuri Kamalamma.
In the year 2000, Ramakrishna acquired his Secondary Board of Education from ZPHS located at Thogarrai.
He attained his Graduation in Open Degree from SR &BGNR Degree college placed at Khammam.
Early Career in Profession:
Ramakrishna began his career in the automobile industry as a businessman.
Early Career in Politics :
Having had a great conviction of service from childhood, Ramakrishna desires to provide all of the services to the people in attainment. Having been inspired by Mr. Narendra Modi, the Prime Minister of India, Ramakrishna officially turned into a politician, eventually rising to become its Leader.
He commenced his political career by joining the BJP and he takes a decent interest in the Party as a Party Activist and engages proactively in every activity, performing out of his responsibilities in compliance with a code of conduct and for the benefit of the party’s publicity.
He ramped up his service and effort by accepting the prestigious position of Village Committee President in the year 2019 from Narasimhapuram, to provide care for the people of the village and the difficulties they face, and he worked in that capacity.
He keeps the confidence given in him by the people and sustains his service by focusing on the proximate welfare of the people and on initiatives that will make the Party prosper.
Activities Performed Recently:
- Chalivendram: Ramakrishna has set up Chalivendram on the main road during the summer and provides cold water to the people
- He kept his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Ramakrishna has helped the village by supplying food to the elderly and orphaned children, as well as mineral water to the residents.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- He built a positive platform for the children’s bright futures by hosting an awareness session to educate them about the value of education in school.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights.
Services Provided During Pandemic:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, he offered financial and humanitarian assistance to those who were affected by the lockdown.
- During the situation, he acted with compassion, supporting those in need and providing further assistance to those who had been affected by the lockdown. For example, he spoke with the vehicles in the lockdown to securely transport the village residents to town and back to their houses.
- Ramakrishna provided clothing, vegetables, water, food, fruits, soaps, face masks, hand sanitizers, pulahora packets, and cash assistance to the least fortunate.
- He went to the houses of the carona sufferers and provided food and medication to them.
- There was a protest to bring attention to social distance and the need to take steps to stop the Corona Epidemic from happening.
- When the coronavirus was finally gotten rid of, the villagers were sprayed with a sodium hypochlorite solution to ensure they wouldn’t get sick.
- The Covid Vaccination Drive was held because Prime Minister Modi asked for more people to know how important it is to get a free corona vaccination.
రాజకీయ నాయకుడిని గౌరవప్రదంగా కలుసుకున్నారు మరియు ఆయన ప్రజలకు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞతలు తెలిపారు.
ఉపాధి కల్పిస్తున్న సందర్భంలో ..
పేద ప్రజలకు గ్రామీణ మినీ బ్యాంక్ సర్వీస్ లు ద్వారా ఉపాధి కల్పిస్తూ కోదుమురి రామకృష్ణ.