Kodari Venkatesh Patel
Nizampet Municipal Corporation Organizing Secretary, Bachupally, Quthbullapur, Medchal-Malkajgiri, Telangana, BRS.
Kodari Venkatesh Patel is the Nizampet Municipal Corporation Organizing Secretary.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
He was born on 20-08-1976 to Mr. Kodari Rajanna and Mrs. Kodari Bhumakka in the village of Medchal-Malkajgiri in the Indian State of Telangana. He completed SSC Standard from Zilla Parishad High School located at Khanpur. He completed his Graduation of B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
In 2000, Venkatesh Patel joined the Progressive Democracy Student Union(PDSU) and served as District Convenor of PDSU, Adilabad in 2004. Venkatesh Patel entered into Active Politics with the Indian National Congress(INC) party. In 2008, he was selected as District Committee Member.
Venkatesh Patel left the Congress party and joined the Telangana Rashtra Samiti(TRS) party and he was a Senior Leader of the TRS party, he actively participates in every party meeting.
Venkatesh Patel founded Telangana Munnuru Kapu Association Joint Action Committee and he was one of the Member of it. He is appointed as Quthbullapur State Coordinator for the good of the people without jeopardising on the faith placed in him.
Venkatesh working as State Vice-President of Munnuru Kapu Employees and Professional Association(MKEPA). At Present, Venkatesh has been serving as Nizampet Municipal Corporation 18th Division General Secretary, he has been in the position which was assigned and rendered services to many through his kind heart by fulfilling the tasks assigned to him and won the response of the people.
In 2022, Venkatesh Patel was appointed as the Organizing Secretary of the Nizampet Municipal Corporation. The appointment was made through a process that is expected to follow the guidelines and procedures set by the organization’s rules and regulations.
- Venkatesh Patel has participated in a variety of community activities in the village, including supplying meals to the elderly and orphan children, as well as delivering mineral water to the villagers.
- He provided financial and humanitarian assistance to the victims of fires in the villages, who had been assaulted by the fires themselves.
- Venkatesh Patel was primarily concerned with issues pertaining to students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship grants, and he worked tirelessly to ensure that scholarships were awarded to students as soon as possible.
- He fulfils his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people that live in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- Organizing an awareness seminar to enlighten students about the significance of education in school was one of the most significant contributions Venkatesh Patel made to ensure the students’ bright future.
- Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children, were planned during the event.
- He fights for the people’s concerns and the welfare of the people, and many of the colony’s development plans have been a resounding success as a result of his efforts.
Venkatesh Patel sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following to the procedures in place.
He helped the poor by distributing items such as masks, hand sanitizers, and food, as well as monetary assistance.
An awareness demonstration was performed in order to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
When the corona virus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
News reporters and police officers were honoured by Venkatesh Patel as a token of appreciation for their efforts in keeping the great news rolling while not jeopardising their own lives throughout the epidemic and lockdown.
The Covid Immunisation Drive was organised in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea in order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.