Kodamanchali Harish Kumar
State Yuvasena President of Madiga Hakkula Porata Samiti(MHPS), Journalist, Penikeru, Alamuru, Kothapeta, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh
Kodamanchali Harish Kumar is the State Yuvasena President of Madiga Hakkula Porata Samiti(MHPS) of Andhra Pradesh and a Journalist. Harish is a young politician who has a great ambition of giving equal rights to all communities.
He was born on 04-09-1991 to Raja Rao and Susheela. In 2008, He completed his schooling at Sri Sidharth high school, Alamuru. He did a Diploma in Mechanical from LKB Polytechnic college, Ravulapalem. From 2012-2014, Harsha earned his ITI from SVRM college, Ravulapalem.
He worked as a Finance Executive for 2 years. On the other hand, Harish manages the Business of Real Estate. Since 2015, he has been working as a Journalist and has successfully executed his roles and responsibilities as Journalist.
In 2013, Harish Kumar entered into Active Politics with the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP). He was a dedicated follower of YS. Rajashekar Reddy and Y.S Jagan and follow their theories.
The people of Penikeru village who saw him participating in every activity and cooperating in every event, recognized him as a party Activist.
He also took part in the CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy’s Padayatra and was always with him to know his well-being.
Harish made people aware of YSRCP Schemes such as Jagananna Amma Vodi, Jagananna Chedodu, Jagananna Vidya Kanuka, Illa Pattalu, YSR Arogya scheme, YSR Bima, YSR Pension Kanuka, YSR Rythu Bharosa, YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam, YSR Vahana Mitra. He gave his contributions to every program, conducts election campaigns, took part in Dharnas, Rasta Rokos, protest programs for the Party development.
Harish Kumar joined the Youth Yuvajana Section.
Madigas are historically associated with the work of tannery, leatherwork, and small handicrafts. Most today, however, are business, workers. They are categorized as Scheduled Caste by the Government of India. Madigas live mainly in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Karnataka, with small minorities in neighboring states. Around 3.4 million live in Andhra Pradesh, spread throughout the state except for the 3 districts of Uttarandhra, and another 3.2 million live throughout Telangana.
Madiga Reservation Porata Samiti or MRPS is a not-for-profit organization formed to demand the categorization of the SC reservation quota in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states of India to ensure equitable distribution of state allocations for all the constituent Dalit castes, including the Madiga. It was formed under the leadership of Manda Krishna Madiga and Dandu Veeraiah Madiga in 1994 and is currently headed by Manda Krishna Madiga.
Career as President of MHPS
Uppalapati Napoleon, Founder President of Madiga Rights Struggle Group, appointed Kodamanchali Harish Kumar as the President of Andhra Pradesh Yuvasena Madiga Hakkula Porata Samiti(MHPS) and handed over the appointment letter at the Print and Electrical Media Conference. On the occasion, Napoleon said that the Madiga sub-castes in the state were economically and politically backward and that the Madiga sub-castes should be mobilized in all spheres under the leadership of the Madiga rights struggle group.
Harish said that he would fully carry out the responsibilities of the assigned state youth wing president and work for the development of Madiga sub-castes in unity.
- Harish and party leaders participated in a blood donation camp organized by YSR Congress Party AP State Joint Secretary Veereddy in Mandapeta on the occasion of YS Rajasekhar Reddy’s birthday and donated blood.
- MHPS Founding President Napoleon Madiga Soldier and Andhra Pradesh State Youth Force President Kodamanchili Harish Madiga met the Founding President of the Madiga Reservation Combat Conflict Group Thenneti Kishore Madiga and discussed the functional policies of the Madiga Nation for development, leadership strengthening, classification, and movement activism.
- Harish has been celebrating every year the birth and death anniversaries of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar, who brought recognition to the Scheduled Castes.
- Harish thanked Minister Srinivas Gowda for his efforts in passing the SC Classification Bill in the Assembly. He said that they would immediately respond to the request for a Madiga Bhavan for Madiga and provide assistance for the construction of the building.
- Harish said the MHPS will continue its struggles and movements aimed at SC classification. MHPS leaders demanded that the central government immediately legalize the SC classification.
- Harish said bank managers were harassing Dalits in many ways when it comes to granting loans through SC Corporation. MHPS leaders demanded that a loan of up to Rs 10 lakh be sanctioned to each beneficiary who has applied for loans through SC Corporation as per RBI regulations.
- Harish said that the death of MRPS Telangana National President Sankapaga Devaiah, the first SC, ST Commission member of the state, was a great loss to the Madiga caste.
Service During Covid Crisis
Service During Covid First Wave:
- Harish served during the pandemic time also. He distributes essentials to the village people.
- He provided essential commodities, Masks, Sanitizers to the village and poor people.
- Gave Precautions to prevent Covid.
- Provided food packets, water bottles to the migrants, arranges buses to go to their villages.
- Conducted awareness programs to prevent Covid-19.
- Gave financial assistance to Covid-19 victims.
- He provided free food service to the municipal, police, front-line workers who worked a lot during Pandemic Covid-19.
- Distributes Rice, Vegetables to the Masks, Sanitizers to the Covid victims, and to the village people.
Service During Covid Second Wave:
- Harish provided his Service during Covid second wave also.
- He distributed food packets water bottles, Masks, Sanitizers in the lockdown time to the poor and the elderly who live near the parks on the road cannot find anything to eat.
- Harish donates food and clothes to poor and orphaned children during the Second Wave Corona and satisfies the hunger of many orphans.
- Provided free food service.
- Harish says covid-19 can be conquered with courage and corona victims should not lose courage.
“Religion must mainly be a matter of
principles only. It cannot be a matter of
rules. The moment it degenerates into
rules, it ceases to be a religion, as it kills
responsibility which is an essence of the
true religious act”.
పూజ్యనియుడు గౌరవనియుడు DR B.R అంబేడ్కర్ గారి జయంతి పురస్కరించుకొని సామాజిక విప్లవ జోహార్లు తెలుపుతూ వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ ఇండస్ట్రియల్ ఇన్ఫ్రాస్ట్రక్చర్ కార్పొరేషన్ చైర్పర్సన్ వైఎస్ఆర్ కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీ రాష్ట్ర మహిళా అధ్యక్షురాలు మరియు నగరి నియోజికవర్గ శాసనసభ్యురాలు “రోజా సెల్వమణి” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
అన్ని దానాలకన్నా రక్తదానం గొప్పదనే , నానుడిని అనుసరించి రక్తదానం చేసిన హరీష్ కుమార్ గారు.
మాదిగ రిజర్వేషన్ పోరాట సంఘర్షణ సమితి వ్యవస్థాపక అధ్యక్షులు శ్రీ. తెన్నేటి కిషోర్ మాదిగ అన్న గారిని MHPS వ్యవస్థాపక అధ్యక్షుడు నెపోలియన్ మాదిగ సోల్జర్, ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ రాష్ట్ర యువసేన అధ్యక్షుడు కొడమంచిలి హరీష్ మాదిగ కలిసి మాదిగ జాతి అభివృద్ధి కోసం నాయకత్వ బలోపేతం కోసం, వర్గీకరణ కోసం, ఉద్యమ కార్యచరణ కోసం పోరాడే విధివిధానాలు పైన చర్చించడం జరిగింది.
కొత్తపేట ఎమ్మెల్యే చిర్ల జగ్గీ రెడ్డి గారిని కలిసి పూలమాల తో సత్కరించిన మాదిగ హక్కుల పోరాట సమితి రాష్ట్ర యువసేన అధ్యక్షుడు హరీష్ గారు
వైఎస్ఆర్ కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీ AP రాష్ట్ర ఉమ్మడి కార్యదర్శి వీరెడ్డి గారితో మన హరీష్ గారు