KNR Naveen Reddy
Mandal Youth Secretary, Balnagar , Mahaboobnagar District, Jadcherla, Telangana, INC
KNR Naveen Reddy is an Indian Politician of INC and Mandal Youth Secretary of Balnagar Mandal, Mahaboobnagar District in the Indian State of Telangana.
Early Life And Education:
On the 01st June 1988, KNR Naveen Reddy was born to the couple Mr. Katikareddy Mohan Reddy and Mrs. Katikareddy Vinoda Reddy resided in the village of Peddarevelly, Balnagar, Mahaboobnagar District, Jadcherla in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 2004, KNR Naveen Reddy acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Peddarevelly, Prakasam District, and completed his ITI from Government ITI College at Lingareddy Guda in the year 2006.
Naveen Reddy began his Professional Career and started working as an Electrician as well as a Farmer at Peddarevelly, and ever since he started the profession he simulteneously handling his family responsibilities.
Early Life In Politics:
In the year 2006, Naveen Reddy joined Telangana Rashtra Samithi(TRS) as he was highly inspired by the party founder Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao’s sense of work during the Telangana Movement.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind by citing code of conduct and disciplinary issues.
Later, In the year 2013, Naveen Reddy Switched from TRS to Indian National Congress (INC) often called a Congress Party to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
As a part of INC, Naveen Reddy express keen interest and performs every activity as a Party Activist by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of Mandal Youth Secretary from Balnagar in 2019 and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- Naveen Reddy built towers in Villages.
- Naveen Reddy set up and engaged in every Mandal level, and Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits and maintaining strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers and organizing awareness programs to educate farmers on loans from banks and crop yields.
- Naveen Reddy continues to struggle for the abolition of the concept of caste and religious distinctions in society, as well as for human equality in all aspects of his life.
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- He played an active role in ensuring that help programs for the poor were in place and that they were able to survive their existence.
- Naveen Reddy is fighting with the government to offer suitable jobs to the jobless, who are concerned about finding a good job even after graduating from college or university.
- Naveen Reddy offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- Naveen Reddy acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Shiva Krishna responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- In response to Prime Minister Modi’s call, he organized a Covid Vaccination Drive to raise awareness among the general public about the need of receiving a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
పార్టీ నాయకులు కలిసి ట్-షర్ట్స్ పంపిణి చేయడం జరిగింది.
ఎన్నికల ప్రచారంలో భాగంగా పార్టీ అభ్యున్నతి కోసం మరియు పార్టీ అభ్యర్థిని అత్యంత మెజారిటీతో గెలిపించడం కొరకు గ్రామంలో బైక్ ర్యాలీ నిర్వహించి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాలను వివరించడం జరిగింది.
పుట్టిన రోజు వేడుకలు
పార్టీ నాయకుడి పుట్టిన రోజు వేడుకలు ఘనంగా చేయడం జరిగింది.
తెలంగాణ ప్రదేశ్ కాంగ్రెస్ కమిటీ అధ్యక్షులు అనుముల రేవంత్ రెడ్డి గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకముగా కలిసి పుషాగుచ్ఛము అందజేసిన కాంగ్రెస్ నేతలు.
పార్టీ నాయకులు అందరూ కలిసి నిరాహార దీక్ష లో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
తెలంగాణ ప్రదేశ్ కాంగ్రెస్ కమిటీ అధ్యక్షులు అనుముల రేవంత్ రెడ్డి గారితో పాదయాత్ర కొనసాగించిన కాంగ్రెస్ నేతలు.