Khimavath Janardhan Naik
Vice Sarpanch, Venkatagiri Palem, Penukonda, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP.
Khimavath Janardhan Naik is an Indian Politician and Vice Sarpanch of Venkatagiri Palem Village in Anantapur District from the Political Party YSRCP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
Janardhan was born in the village of Venkatagiri Palem Village in Penukonda Mandal in Anantapur District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh on the 10th of June 1992. to the couple Mr. Khimavath Seva Nayak and Mrs. Khimavath Laxmidevi Bhai.
In the year 2010, Janardhan acquired his Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School located at Gutturu Village of Penukonda Mandal and completed his 2 years course of Intermediate in 2012 from Government Junior College placed at Penukonda of Anantapur.
Janardhan attained his Graduation of Degree in 2015 from Satya Sai Degree College situated at Penukonda of Anantapur District.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
In the year 2020, Janardhan entered into politics through the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP), as he was highly inspired by the party founder and the Andhra Pradesh State Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy’s sense of service with the passion of serving the people.
As a Party Activist, he worked exceeding his capabilities for the party’s advancement and invest a lot of exertion for the party’s victory from the day he enrolled.
During the Local Body Elections in 2021, Janardhan was elected by the people for the position of 1st Ward Member for the Venkatagiri Palem Village.
During the same elections, Laxmidevi Bhai the Mother of Janardhan elected as the 2nd Ward Member of Venkatagiri Palem in Penukonda Palem Village in Anantapur District.
All the ward members together Selected Janardhan as the Vice Sarpanch of Venkatagiri Palem in Anantapur District from YSRCP. Since the day he has been in the position which was assigned and rendered services to many through his kind heart by fulfilling the tasks assigned to him and winning the admiration of the people.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, Village level meetings and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- He has been fighting hard for reservation rights for the lower caste category people and was fighting over the problems of the farmers for the cheaper prices of their crop fields.
- Implementation of YSR scheme, YSR support scheme, bank loans for women’s welfare development, efforts to address Dwakra women’s issues, efforts to ensure proper implementation of Disha law, efforts for the safety of girls, bans on dowry.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- Janardhan carried out many developmental activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Putting up Street Lights, the Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems by improving the quality of water.
- With the help of the government, he dug bore wells in the village and ensured a good water supply to every household to alleviate the water shortage.
- Blood donation camps and Medical camps were set up in the village by donating blood and providing medicines for free of cost to the needy people.
- As a part of School development, Janardhan Distributes books, pens, and clothes to poor children for their higher education and also helped them financially for their bright future.
- He fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension, and also the problems of Ration Card and Health cards of the villagers.
- As Pension money from the government is to support old age people and the handicapped to make ends meet but cirucmstances related to pensions were cleared by providing pensions to the respective holders.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid-19:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Janardhan offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Janardhan acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Janardhan responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- Ration kits were distributed to those who were suffering severely due to the epidemic.
ఆంద్రప్రదేశ్ రాష్ట్ర ముఖ్యమంత్రి వైఎస్ జగన్మోహన్ రెడ్డి జన్మదిన వేడుకలను ఘనంగా నిర్వహిస్తూ మక్కాజై పల్లి తండా గ్రామం వైస్సార్సీపీ కార్యకర్తలు అభిమానులు పెనుకొండ మార్కెట్ యార్డ్ డైరెక్టర్ చంద్ర నాయక్ పాల్గొని కేక్ కటింగ్ చేయడం జరిగింది.
గ్రామ సచివాలయ ప్రారంభోత్సవ కార్యక్రమంలో వైస్సార్సీపీ పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలసి వేంకటగిరి పాలెం గ్రామ వైస్ సర్పంచ్ జనార్దన్ నైక్ గారు.
నీటి పైపులను ఏర్పాటు
వేంకటగిరి పాలెం గ్రామ అభివృద్ధి లో భాగంగా నీటి కొరతను తాగించడం కోసం గ్రామంలో నీటి పైపులను ఏర్పాటు చేసిన గ్రామ ఉప సర్పంచ్ జనార్దన్ నాయక్ గారు.