Khabam Suresh Reddy
Vice Sarpanch, Chakrampeta, Penagalur, Annamayya, Kodur, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Khabam Suresh Reddy is an Indian Politician belonging to the YSRCP party. He is the current Vice Sarpanch of Chakrampeta, Penagalur Mandal, Annamayya district.
Early Life and Education:
He was born on 10th June 1984 to the couple Ramana Reddy and Gangamma in Chakrampeta village.
Suresh Reddy obtained his Board of Secondary Education at Zilla Parishad high school, located at Chakrampeta.
A career in Politics:
Suresh strongly believes that a Political Leader is one who strives to improve society at all times he should always strive for the advancement of society and cherish his citizenry.
Suresh Reddy always had the utmost zeal and enthusiasm to serve and help the people in need. As a young boy, he offered his services voluntarily to the public. In 2010, Suresh officially entered Politics through the Indian National Congress(INC) party which is ruling under the leadership of Sonia Gandhi.
Suresh switches over to the Yuvajana Shramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) and took party responsibilities. He become a Party Activist and took part in “Gadapa Gadapa ki YSR” program, he made people aware of YSRCP schemes such as Jagananna Amma Vodi, Jagananna Chedodu, Jagananna Vidya Kanuka, Illa Pattalu, YSR Arogya scheme, YSR Bima, YSR Pension Kanuka, YR Rythu Bharosa, YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam, YSR Vahana Mitra etc. He made the Navaratnalu scheme available to everyone. He gave his contributions to Samaikyandhra Movement, for Special Status, and also took part in Y.S Jagan’s, and Y.S Sharmila’s Padayatra.
The people of Chakrampeta elected Suresh as Vice Sarpanch from Chakrampeta, Penagalur Mandal from the YSRCP in recognition of his active involvement, continuous effort as being Party Activist and Social Activist. Suresh Reddy said on the occasion of his appointment as Vice Sarpanch that he would work to the best of his abilities with the goal of the YSRCP party’s victory and pledged that he would go ahead with the party’s welfare in view. He expressed his gratitude to the party officials for choosing him.
Service by Suresh Reddy being a Social Activist:
- Suresh Reddy even served as a Social Activist in Chakrampet village. He made him available for the people irrespective of time.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- During his reign, many development activities have been implemented such as laying roads, setting up water tanks, clearance of drainage issues, power supply, etc.
- He has been celebrated freedom fighters birth,death anniversaries and paid tributes at their portrait.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards.
- As a part of Environmental Protection, Suresh Reddy has taken an active role by participating in the Palle Pragathi and Clean and green by casting the plants in the village.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- He provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- Suresh Reddy and YSRCP leaders have demanded that the government reduce petrol and diesel prices.
- He demanded that the government issue notifications quickly and protect the unemployed from suicide.
Suresh Reddy’s effort during the Pandemic
-Pandemic hit the people’s lives very badly. Ordinary people could not survive during the Covid crisis
-As a responsible leader Suresh Reddy gave his contribution even during the covid time. In the Pandemic Period, he distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets to them.
-He provided food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-He financially helped covid victims by providing vitamin tablets, masks, Sanitizers, and fruits.
-Suresh Reddy put his effort to serve people even during the covid second wave. He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
-Delivered food, supplements for the covid victims by home delivery.
A competent political leader is one who is capable of making judgments, is driven to work for the
greater good, is willing to handle and resolve conflicts, and, most importantly, is prepared to stand
up for what is right.
ఏపీ ముఖ్యమంత్రి శ్రీ జగన్ మోహన్ రెడ్డి గారి జన్మదిన వేడుకలలో పాల్గొన్న వైస్ సర్పంచ్ సురేష్ రెడ్డి గారు మరియు YSRCP కార్యకర్తలు
పార్టీ నాయకులతో సురేష్ రెడ్డి గారు
Suresh Reddy at various YSRCP Party Activities
Born in Chakrampet village
Completed SSC standard
through the Congress party
Joined in the YSRCP
of Chakrampeta, Penagalur Mandal, Annamayya district