Mandal Farmer community Leader, Hanumanthunipadu, Prakasam, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Kesari Rajashekar is an Indian Politician and current Mandal Farmer Community Leader from Hanumanthunipadu Mandal in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
Rajashekar was born on the 06th of May 1991, to the couple Mr. Kesari Venkateshwarlu and Mrs. Kesari Tirupathamma and was raised in Hazipuram village of Prakasam district in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2006, Rajashekar earned his Secondary State Board of Education from Prathiba High School, Kanigiri, Andhra Pradesh.
Later he went on ITI ( Industrial Training Institute) from Sribasava Taraka Memorial ITI College located at Kanigiri and accomplished it in the year 2011.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
He has been interested in politics since a young age, and his passion has led him to become a politician who expects people to succeed as a consequence of his services.
In the year 2014, Rajashekar commenced his political career by joining the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) founded by the Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy current chief Minister of the State Andhra Pradesh.
As being a part of YSRCP, Rajashekar expresses keen interest and performs every activity as an Party Activist by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
His unwavering commitment and genuine determination, in the year 2020 earned him the post of Mandal Farmer Community Leader from the YSRCP where he has contributed immensely.
From the day he entered politics to the present date, he has worked diligently for the wellbeing of the people, ceaselessly seeking the progress of the party and society, and giving passionate service to the society through the positions he has been entrusted to.
Social & Welfare Activities-
- He solved many issues and gave Pensions like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, Handicapped Pension, and also dispensed White Ration Cards in the Village.
- Rajashekar helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans residing in the Chaitanya Chaitanya Trust.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Rajashekar fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic COVID-19-
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Rajashekar offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Rajashekar acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- He distributed Blankets, Fruits to the old age people, donated dresses, food, to the orphans.
- During the crisis, he responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- During the corona epidemic, medicines were distributed free of charge, raising awareness of the need to be careful before contracting corona diseases.