Valmiki Corporation Director, Kenchampalli, Kundurpi, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Kenchampalli Palakshi is an Indian Politician of the YSRCP party and Valmiki Corporation Director for Kenchampalli in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life and Education:
On the 15th of April 1976, Kenchampalli Palakshi was born to the couple Mr. Kenchampalli Palayya and Mrs. Kenchampalli Palama resided in the village of Kenchampalli at Kundurpi in Anantapur District from the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In 1994, Kenchampalli Palakshi Completed his secondary Board of education at Zilla Parishat High School in Bestharapalli from Andhra Pradesh.
Palakshi Obtained his intermediate education at Vivekanandha Junior College in Kalyandurgam in 1996.
In 2015, He completed his Graduation of Degree from Sri Government Degree College, located at Kalyandurgam, in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
Career in Politics:
In the year 2009, Kenchampalli Palakshi joined the Indian National Congress Party(INC). he has worked extensively for the success of the city, fully committed to the party’s and society’s prosperity and devoting passionate service to society via the roles given to him.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the INC Party Activist and working all the time comprehensively for the welfare of humankind. As a part of INC, Palakshi expressed keen interest and performed every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
In the year 2004, he worked as the Ration Shop Dealer in Kenchampalli by INC and Served the People for 4 Years up to 2014 in the same position. by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party
His ongoing dedication and proper attention gained him the elected position of YSRCP Youth Congress President from Kalyandurg in 2015. He has since served the welfare of society by carrying out his duties correctly and by the rules and regulations.
In 2020 he was appointed as the Valmiki Corporation Director through YSRCP and he was still in the same position and rendering his services to the people.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has constantly been working for them, thinking about their welfare and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- Palakshi was very helpful in campaigning for the contesting candidate during the elections and was the main reason the candidate won the contest.
- He participated very enthusiastically during the election and briefly explained the rules of the party to every single voter and worked hard for the victory of the party.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and in the zone to brief the people on the welfare schemes and pamphlets were distributed to give them brief information.
- Many District level and State level party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and also organized Party Membership Programs.
- Palakshi participated in many Dharnas and Rallies for the village and the benefits for the people.
- He has been serving as a boon to students from the weaker sections of society by providing them with financial assistance and accommodation fees for their entire course.
- Palakshi has been fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
- He mainly focused on issues related to students like Fee reimbursement and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- Every year he Distributed books, pens, and clothes to poor children for their higher education and also helped them financially for their bright future, and also distributed Prizes to the 1st and 2nd Standard Students during the Conduct of Sports.
- Palakshi is always seeking and contending for the people’s well-being. He will aid people who come to him for assistance and provide people with the necessities they desire.
- He participated in many Dharnas in the Favour of students and the dharnas are, made on Students Scholarships, Hostal Rooms, Employment, and Reimbursement.
Services Rendered during Covid:
- The pandemic had a devastating effect on people’s lives. During the Covid crisis, it was challenging for regular people to stay alive.
- Palakshi was a responsible leader who maintained to contribute even when the situation was terrible.
- During the Pandemic Period, he handed out fruit, meal packets, and water bottles to the people living by the roadsides. In addition, he provided free blankets to those individuals. He donated monetarily to the cause and provided the migrants with food and rice bags.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those afflicted by the lockdown. Face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate, as well as cash assistance.
- Even after the second wave of the covid infection, Palakshi continued to put his efforts into helping other individuals.
- The residents of the village, as well as others who were in need, received vegetables and fruits from him. The Covid-19 vaccination and the consequences of the virus were the subjects of awareness campaigns at camps and seminars.
- The region contaminated with the coronavirus has been designated as a red zone, and residents have been informed of the necessary safety measures and precautions to take.
Biodata of Mr.Kenchampalli Palakshi
Name: Kenchampalli Palakshi
Father: Mr. Kenchampalli Palayya
Mother: Mrs. Kenchampalli Palama
Education Qualification: Acquired Graduation
Profession: Full Time Politician
Political Party: YSRCP
Present Designation: Valmiki Corporation Director
Permanent Address: Kenchampalli, Kundurpi, Anantapur, Kalyandurg, Andhra Pradesh
Contact No: 9000177209
“Leadership is the art of giving people a platform for spreading ideas that work.”