District President of Malamahanadu, Karkonda, Nawabpet, Mahabubnagar, Telangana, TRS
Kavali Ramesh is the District President of Malamahanadu, from Mahabubnagar district Telangana state. He was born on 26-11-1991 to Venkataiah and Chandramma in Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad.
In 2007, Ramesh completed his schooling at ZPHS, Karkonda. He completed Intermediate from Badham Sarojadevi junior college in 2009. He graduated with a Degree from PHRM degree college, Mahabubnagar in 2014.
Ramesh is a Business Magnate. He was doing Business in Real Estate.
Mala Mahanadu Movement:
The Mala Mahanadu movement is referred to as the fight against the categorization of Scheduled Castes into A, B, C, D groups. Pothula Vigneswara Rao spearheaded the movement.
The Mala Mahanadu’s fight against the classification of SCs began in 1997. A five-member bench of the High Court upheld the legislation. In 2001, Mala Mahanadu went to the Supreme Court the movement knocked the doors of the courts and a five-judge Constitution bench of the Supreme Court on 07-November-2004 unanimously decided in the E.V Chinnaiah vs State of AP case that such a micro-classification of scheduled castes into sub-groups was unconstitutional.
The agitation by Madigas had created deep divisions between the Mala and Madiga dominant castes over the issue. Pothula Vigneswara Rao has always advocated for unity among Malas and Madigas. He appealed to Madigas, the largest SC group that had waged a long-drawn struggle for categorization, to put behind their differences and join hands to fight for the larger cause of empowerment of SCs.
In 2005, Ramesh entered into Active Politics with the Indian National Congres(INC) party. He is a follower of TPCC Vice President, Nagar Kurnool Ex-MP, Jadcherla Ex-MLA Dr. Mallu Ravi. Ramesh took him as his Inspiration, follows his theories.
Ramesh has always been a fighter for Mala’s rights. Ramesh was appointed officially as Mandal Secretary of Malamahanadu from Nawabpet and worked from 2009-2014. Being Mandal Secretary he fulfills his responsibilities by took part in every welfare activity. He was selected as Village Youth President of Karkonda village from the Ambedkar Youth and served from 2011-2013.
Ramesh is moving forward in his political career with the aim to fulfill Ambedkar’s aspirations and ideologies. From 2012-2014, Ramesh was elected and served as President of Ambedkar Yuvajana Sangham. From 2013-2015, he held the position of Assistant Secretary of Malamahanadu.
Ramesh, who has done his part as an active leader in Malamahanadu, has been elected as the Jadcherla Constituency Incharge by the people of Karkonda and worked from 2017-2019. In 2018, Ramesh becomes District Working President of Malamahanadu from Mahabubnagar district and served till 2020.
On 21-February-2018, Ramesh resigned from the Congress party and joined the Telangana Rashtra Samiti(TRS). In 2020, Ramesh takes over his responsibilities as District President of Malamahanadu from Mahabubnagar district Telangana state and says he will continue to fight for Mala’s rights.
The Telangana movement refers to a movement for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India. Ramesh played an active role during the late 2000s Telangana Separate State Movement spearheaded by now-CM, K.Chandrashekar Rao. He fought for the state separation and participated in Hunger Strikes, Rasta Rokos, Bandhs, Rallies and, Vanta Varpu, Chalo Hyderabad, Dharnas, Protest Programs.
Activities by Malamahanadu People:
- Telangana Mala Mahanadu State Working President, Narsimhaiah said that the country lacked protection during the BJP rule. He was the chief guest at a meeting of key leaders held at the TNGOS building in the district headquarters. He said that honesty reports prove that BJP-ruled states have topped the list of attacks on Dalits in the country. District President, Minister Chennakeshavulu, Mala Mahanadu District President Ramesh, M.Balaraju, Narayana, and others were present in the program.
- In 2019, Mala Mahanadu leaders stormed the BJP office, claiming that injustice was being done to Dalits under the BJP rule. The police arrested them even though justice was on the side of Dalits.
- Telangana Malamahanadu state president Pasula Ram Murthy has warned that the BJP will be grounded in Telangana if the SC classification comes to light. On the occasion, he demanded the sacking of Union Assistant Minister Kishan Reddy for making indecent remarks on SC classification.
- Malamahanadu Leaders went to Delhi on 17-December-2019 and held 5 days dharna for ST classification. The program is known as “Hello Mala Chalo Delhi”.
- The BJP has given a paper stating that it will remove reservations for Dalits. TRS leaders demanded that if anything is done in favor of it, they will hold dharnas and rastarokos.
- He has been celebrated by Malamahanadu Presidents “Pothula Vigneswara Rao” and “Gaddam Venkata Swamy’s” death anniversaries every year and conducts the Annadhanam program for poor people on that day.
- He has been donating money and fruits to the poor on the occasion of Ambedkar’s birth anniversary every year.
- A girl was raped in Chanderghat. TRS leaders went to the police station and complained with the SI, demanding an end to the harassment of girls.
- Malamahanadu district president Kavali Ramesh said the thugs who attacked Ambedkar’s Rajagruham should be arrested and punished immediately. On 12-July-2020, the leaders created an app on Ambedkar’s Rajagruham attack.
- In L.B Nagar, Kodandaram Sir and District President Ramesh fought that many students were committing suicide due to non-issuance of job notifications in Telangana and demanded immediate release of job notifications. Police have arrested them in connection with the agitation.
Service During Pandemic Covid-19
Ramesh’s Contribution during Covid First Wave
-Ramesh served during the pandemic time also. He provided essentials to the poor people.
-During the Pandemic Period, he distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets to them.
-Financially helped covid victims by providing vitamin tablets, masks, Sanitizers, and fruits.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants arranges buses for them to go to their villages and also contributed to them financially.
-He also created awareness on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
-Ramesh distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people in the covid-19 lockdown period.
-Conducted Annadhanam Program for migrates which is served and satisfied many hungry people.
Ramesh’s Contribution during Covid Second Wave
-Ramesh helped the poor people in the Covid Second Wave also.
-He provided a packet of rice, pulihora, water packets, Masks, Sanitizers in the lockdown time to the poor and the elderly who live near the parks on the road cannot find anything to eat.
-He donates food and clothes to poor and orphaned children during the Second Wave Corona and satisfies the hunger of many orphans.
-He delivered food to the covid victims by home delivery.
-Distributed food, masks, sanitizers to the municipal staff, police who served a lot during the pandemic.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-Ramesh would bring oxygen cylinders to the areas where covid victims were being treated.
“Constantly fighting over people’s issues”
పెళ్లి రోజు సందర్భంగా
మాల మహానాడు జాతీయ అధ్యక్షులు జి. చెన్నయ్య గారి ఆధ్వర్యంలో మినిస్టర్ శ్రీనివాస్ గౌడ్ గారిని కలిసిన మహబూబ్నగర్ మాల మహానాడు జిల్లా అధ్యక్షులు కావలి రమేష్ గారు
మహబూబ్ నగర్ జిల్లా మాలమహానాడు అధ్యక్షుడిగా కారుకొండ గ్రామానికి చెందిన కావాలి రమేష్ గారిని నియమిస్తున్నట్లు పేర్కొన్న జాతీయ అధ్యక్షుడు చెన్నయ్య గారు. స్థానిక అంబేద్కర్ కళాభవన్ లో రమేష్ గారికి నియామక పత్రం అందజేశారు.
“హలో మాల చలో ఢిల్లీ” మాలల పోరుగర్జన కార్యక్రమం లో పాల్గొన్న నాయకులు
బీజేపీ రాష్ట్ర సభ్యులు మాజీ ఎంపీ వివేక్ వెంకటస్వామి గారితో వర్ధంతి కార్యక్రమంలో కావాలి రమేష్ గారు
స్వాతంత్య్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకలలో
కారుకొండ గ్రామ సచివాలయం లో జాతీయ పథకాన్ని ఎగరవేసి స్వాతంత్య్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకలను జరుపుకున్న తెరాస నాయకులు
ప్రముఖ నాయకుడితో రమేష్ గారు
I am not against castes, I am only against caste arrogance!!!
గౌరవ నవపేట్ సబ్ ఇన్స్పెక్టర్ ఆఫ్ పోలీస్ సిహెచ్ శ్రీకాంత్ సార్ గారి జన్మదినం సందర్భంగా మాల మహానాడు మహబూబ్నగర్ జిల్లా అధ్యక్షులు కావలి రమేష్ మరియు పార్టీ నాయకులు వారిని శాలువాతో సత్కరించి కేక్ కట్ చేయడం జరిగింది.
సోషల్ వెల్ఫేర్ మినిస్టర్ కొప్పుల ఈశ్వర్ గారిని మాల మహానాడు జాతీయ అధ్యక్షుడు చెన్నయ్య గారి ఆధ్వర్యంలో కలిసిన మహబూబ్నగర్ జిల్లా అధ్యక్షులు కావలి రమేష్ గారు వారికి దళితుల సమస్యలు వివరించడం జరిగింది.
హయత్ నగర్ లోని బొమ్మిడి నాగిరెడ్డి గార్డెన్ లో జరిగిన సంఘీ సహదేవ్ గారి కుమార్తె వివాహ మహోత్సవంలో పాల్గొన్న మాలమహానాడు నాయకులు
Born in Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad
Joined in the Congress party
from Badham Sarogadevi junior college
with a Degree from PHRM degree college, Mahabubnagar
of Malamahanadu from Nawabpet
Village Youth President
of Karkonda village from the Ambedkar Youth
of Ambedkar Yuvajana Sangham
District Working President
of Malamahanadu, Mahabubnagar district
Joined in the TRS Party
District President of Malamahanadu
from Mahabubnagar district