SC Cell Mandal President, Kattangur, Nalgonda, Telangana, TRS.
Kathula Venkanna is the SC Cell Mandal President of Kattangur from Telangana Rastra Samiti Party(TRS). He was born on 14th September 1982 to Mr&Mrs Ramulu in Kattangur. He did his Schooling from ZP high School in 1998 and Intermediate from Govt. Junior College in the year 2000.
In 1995, Venkanna began his political career through the Communist Party of India (C.P.I) and appointed as a P.N.M Division Member. He served as DYFI Mandal President from 1999-2001.
Venkanna designated as a Vyavasaya Karmika Sangam Mandal president from 2001 to 2004. Venkanna elected as Mandal Resource Member in 2002, for District Rural Development Agency(DRDA) and served up to 2004.
He worked as a Vyavasaya Karmika Sangam Mandal Secretary between the years of 2004-2006. From 2006-2008, Venkanna is in the position of Committee Member & K.V.P.S Mandal President for Kattangur.
In the year 2009, He joined the Indian National Congress Party (INC) and was elected as the SC Cell Mandal President of Kattangur, Nalgonda.
In 2011, Venkanna swap to Telangana Rastra Samiti Party(TRS) and worked as a District Committee Member of Nalgonda up to 2012. He served as M.R.P.S Mandal President in 2012 and District Prachara Secretary in the year 2014.
Venkanna was in the position of the SC Cell Mandal President in 2014 and re-elected for the same position in 2018. He was the Z.P.H.S Vidhya Committee Chairman at Cherlapally in 2020. Since then he has been serving as the SC Cell Mandal President for Kattangur, Nalgonda, Andhra Pradesh.
- From 2006-2013, Venkanna’s father Late Kathula Ramulu served as the Sarpanch from CPI. Under the ruling of his father, Venkanna rendered and participated in activities like
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, Aadhar cards, and also the issues related to Rythu Bheema and Rythu Barossa.
- For the welfare of people, He made a festival of Bodrai near the Shivalayam Temple.
- He conducted many developing activities such as putting up street lights, dug Borewells, and dumping yards.
- Venkanna presented bicycles to many school students, who are going by walk to school daily.
- He solved the problems related to the purity of water in his village by constructing a Krishna water tank.
- Constructed School compound wall and kitchen hall for the Primary School in his village Kalmera.
Village & Party Activites
- For the farm laborers, Venkanna held a dharna and padayatra to increase the rate of their daily wage.
- Participated in M.R.P.S Dharna with the leadership of Manthrikrishna Madiga.
- Venkanna distributed food and clothing to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- He financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- Venkanna supported School Students and the school faculty by distributing Books, Bags, and Stationary things.
- He financially contributed to the development of hostel Infrastructures such as benches, chairs, tube lights, beds, fans, and many more.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development.
- He contributed some amount for un-healthy and needy people in the village.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- With Ex-MLA Narasimha’s collaboration, Venkanna laid roads in his village with forty lakh rupees.
- Venkanna, held a whole day dharna to allot house places to the poor.
- By saying that Marriages are determined and made in heaven but not by caste, he performed inter-caste, religious marriages in the village.
- Raised awareness on the abolition of untouchability and casteism.
- During the Pandemic Period, he distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets to them.
- He also created awareness on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
- Venkanna provided Masks and sanitizers to the villagers in covid-19
- He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.