Katepalli Thirupathirao (Bujji)
Village Youth Leader, Kakani, Narasaraopet, Palnadu, YSRCP, Andhra Pradesh
Katepalli Thirupathirao (Bujji) is an Indian politician of YSRCP and Village Youth President of Kakani Village, Narasaraopet Mandal, Palnadu District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life And Education:
On 31st May 1986, Katepalli Thirupathirao (Bujji) was born to the couple of Mr: Katepalli Ramarao and Mrs: Katepalli Veeramma in the village of Kakani, Narasaraopet Mandal, Palnadu District.
In the year 2001, Thirupathirao (Bujji) acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Kakani, Narasaraopet.
Career in Politics:
In the year 2010, Thirupathirao (Bujji) began his political career by joining the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP), was enchanted by the services rendered to the people was started to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
Since the date of joining, he has been working incredibly as a YSRCP Party Activist working hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the society, and has rendered desperate services to society.
Upon Joining, he was designated as the Village Feild Assistant of Kakani from YSRCP in 2019, to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
Thirupathirao (Bujji) was credited for having successfully carried out the responsibility of being the Village Youth Leader in Kakani. His continuous effort and hard work promoted him as Minority Leader and he currently serving in the position.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- Thirupathirao (Bujji) offers Pension and Arogya Sri Cards to the villagers in their respective communities.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to win the party in his locality.
- Thirupathirao (Bujji) conveyed and explained to the people the greatness of the party, and the symbol, and ideology of the YSRCP Party to the party leaders.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Thirupathirao (Bujji) is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- Thirupathirao (Bujji) was actively involved in various social service activities and worked hard to take various schemes of the State and Central Government into public and assisted them to get the benefit.
- He Provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- Thirupathirao (Bujji) continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the essentials to them for their survival and also assisted them during the financial crises.
- Thirupathirao (Bujji) offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially.
- Thirupathirao (Bujji) is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
Services rendered during the Pandemic:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Thirupathirao (Bujji) offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Thirupathirao (Bujji) acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Thirupathirao (Bujji) responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
H.No: 3-152, Village: Kakani, Mandal: Narasaraopet, District: Palnadu, Constituency: Narasaraopet, State: Andhra Pradesh, Zipcode: 522603.
Mobile No: 9963680189, 9121228139.
Bio-Data Of Mr. Katepalli Thirupathirao(Bujji)
Name: Katepalli Thirupathirao (Bujji)
Father: Mr. Katepalli Ramarao
Mother: Mrs. Katepalli Veeramma
Present Designation: Village Youth Leader
Education Qualification: SSC
Permanent Address: Kakani Village, Narasaraopet Mandal, Palnadu District
Contact No: 9963680189, 9121228139.
“Great Leaders don’t tell you what to do. They show you how it has done.”
మాస్కులను అందజేసిన సందర్భంలో
కరోనా వ్యాధి సోకడకుండా అవగాహన కల్పిస్తూ చిన్నారులకు మరియు ప్రజలకు సామజిక దూరం పాటిస్తూ మాస్కులను అందచేయడం జరిగింది.
అన్న దానం మహా గొప్ప కార్యం కాని ఆకలితో ఉన్నవారికి అవసరం ఉన్నవారికి పెట్టడం పుణ్యఫలమని విశ్వచై అన్నదాన కార్యక్రమమును గ్రామంలో ఏర్పాటు చేసి పేదవాలి ఆకలిని తీర్చడం జరిగింది.
డా. వైస్ రాజశేఖర్ రెడ్డి గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ రాష్ట్ర మాజీ ముఖ్యమంత్రి స్వర్గీయ డా. వైస్ రాజశేఖర్ రెడ్డి గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి యొక్క చిత్రపటానికి పూలమాల వేయడం జరిగింది.
Born in Kakani
Zilla Prasihad High School located, Kakani, Narasaraopet.
Join in YSRCP
Village Feild Assistant
Village Youth Leader