Kasula Hanumantha Rao
129th Booth Convener, Tripuranthakam, Prakasam, Yerragondapalem , Andhra Pradesh, TDP.
Kasula Hanumantha Rao is an Indian Politician of TDP and 129th Booth Convener of Tripuranthakam in Prakasam District, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 15th of June 1973, Hanumantha Rao was born to the couple Mr&Mrs.. Kasula Subaya and Laxmamma and resided in the village of Tripuranthakam in Prakasam District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
On the year 1989, Hanumantha Rao acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High school located at Tripuranthakam in Prakasam District.
Soon after the accomplishment of his education, Hanumantha Rao turned into a professional Entrepreneur by setting up a Business of his own in his locality and simultaneously handling his family responsibilities.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
In the year 2008, Hanumantha Rao began his political career by joining the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member of TDP.
Hanumantha Rao was a sincere TDP Party Activist right from his joining and propagating of its principles from the beginning. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and was immensely inspired by the unique schemes introduced by the Nara Chandra Babu Naidu.
His constant attention and pure dedication to service in the year 2017, led to his promotion to the Booth Convener of 129th ward in Tripuranthakam from TDP to promote the proper focus on the need for effective and comprehensive expansion in people by doing his part to overcome the hardships faced by the people.
Ever since he was started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Hanumantha Rao expressed that the effort would be possible only with the TDP party for the development of Dalits, minorities, the poor, and the minorities in society.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and the zone to brief the people on the Chandranna welfare schemes and pamphlets were distributed to give them brief information.
- Recalling the assurances given by the Jagan government during the Foot March, the Jagan government was criticized for saying that the outcome of those assurances did not fulfill all the aspirations of the people.
- The Jagan government has been deceived into believing that special status is an election guarantee.
- Hanumantha Rao worked diligently for the welfare of the farmers throughout his reign in exchange for a substantial payment for the products produced by the farmers.
- During his reign, roads were constructed as part of the colony’s socio-economic development, and damaged roads were repaired as part of the program.
- Whenever political leaders’ birthdays are celebrated, Hanumantha Rao takes the opportunity to commemorate the event by arranging a blood donation camp and conducting an Annadanam event in his hometown.
- Hanumantha Rao distributed Health Sree cards to the needy to assist them at the hospital during crises. The Health Sree cards were introduced by the government.
- Hanumantha Rao continues to struggle for the abolition of the concept of caste and religious distinctions in society, as well as for human equality in all aspects of his life.
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- He played an active role in ensuring that help programs for the poor were in place and that they were able to survive their existence.
- Hanumantha Rao is fighting with the government to offer suitable jobs to the jobless, who are concerned about finding a good job even after graduating from college or university.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, he offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people impacted by the lockdown. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, assisting those in need and extending further support to those who had been victimized by the lockdown.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those who had been afflicted by the lockdown. Face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate, as well as cash assistance.
- Hanumantha Rao sntowardards to help those who had been devastated by the lockdown by distributing veggies and fruits to communities, the homeless, and Municipality workers according to the standard protocol.
- When the coronavirus was ultimately eradicated, villagers were sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution to guarantee that they were not exposed to any negative consequences.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was conducted in response to Prime Minister Modi’s call to raise public awareness about the need of receiving a free corona immunization.