YSRCP Party Activist, Akkireddypalem, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Kasu Nagireddy is an Indian Politician and current YSRCP Party Activist from Akkireddypalem Village from the respective state of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
Nagireddy was born on the 14th of January 1988, to the couple Mr. Venkata Krishna Reddy and Mrs. Nagaratnamma and was raised in Akkireddypalem village in the district of Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2001, Nagireddy acquired his Secondary State Board of Education from ZP High School at Akkireddypalem.
He attained his open Graduation with a degree of Bachelor in 2005 from Jagarlamudi Kuppuswamy Choudary (JKC) College located at Guntur affiliated with Acharya Nagarjuna University, Andhra Pradesh.
Nagireddy joined a news channel promptly after accomplishing his higher education in pursuit of suitable employment for his studies and has been working as a Reporter from Vartha Newspaper ever since, gaining a summary of the challenges encountered by the people.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS–
Nagireddy was influenced by many political leaders, among them are Late Sri. Rajiv Gandhi and Late Sri Y.S. Rajasekhar Reddy is prominent. Among the politicians, Nagireddy is an ardent follower of the late Chief Minister of AP Sri Y.S. Rajasekhar Reddy.
Nagireddy began his Political career by joining the Indian National Congress Party (INC) which is ruling under the leadership of Sonia Gandhi.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind. As being a part of INC, Nagireddy expressed a keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
After the instant death of YS Rajashekar Reddy, he joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) founded by the Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy current chief Minister of the State Andhra Pradesh.
From the date of joining, he has been working incredibly as a YSRCP Party Activist worked hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of society, and has rendered desperate services to society.
He played a prominent role in the Samaikyandhra Movement organized by the Current Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, to prevent the division of the state-separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state. During the movement, The people of the Guntur district took part and completely played a key role in the foot march (padayatra) organized by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Performed a Range of Political Activities shortly after joining the YSRCP Party:
- Every criticism is leveled at the leaders of other parties, not just the YSRCP leaders but the YSRCP party.
- A lot of work is being done to keep the YSRCP party at a high level without compromising the decency of the party anywhere.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- He joined a large group of people at the party and helped them when they needed it.
- Nagireddy actively engaged in the Party’s initiatives and participates in every meeting.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the YSRCP party.
జగన్ అన్నకి తోడుగా సేవా మిత్ర (Seva Mitra accompanies Jagan):
- Accompanying Jagan by Seva Mitra, Navratna welfare schemes were introduced by Jagan to work for the proper implementation of welfare schemes, for everyone who is entitled to them, regardless of politics, and for transparent governance. He offered Navratna Welfare Schemes to People in Akkireddypalem Village.
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic COVID-19-
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Nagireddy offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Nagireddy acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- He distributed Blankets, Fruits to the old age people, donated dresses, food, to the orphans.
- During the crisis, he responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- During the corona epidemic, medicines were distributed free of charge, raising awareness of the need to be careful before contracting corona disease.